What should I looksmax? Also, rate me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Hey. I am 16 rn. Started leanmaxing, exercising, etc (I am kinda fat rn). What other looksmaxes should I look into? Should I switch my hairstyle? Also, rate me.

kjKWf9T.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, SubhumanCurrycel, Copeful and 4 others
Eyes are halo. Nose to mouth ratio is horrible. Id say that's youre only problem

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, CursedOne and Deleted member 7509
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Head transplant.

Jokes to the side the curtains hairstyle might make you look better, debloat, do everything you can to maximize your T.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7509 and Deleted member 6873
leanmaxxing for now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Acnno
My morphing sucks, but just to get you the idea

KjKWf9T after

Can't morph that bulbous nose. Fix that with working out, chad/chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Acnno, Entschuldigung and 4 others
you look like dollar store dicaprio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5912 and 6 others
that nose is a failo..

Also kinda bloated so it's impossible to know what your jawline looks like

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Copeful and Phoenix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6723 and 12 others
alibaba dicaprio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Get lean
Get mse or mouth widening application
Neck training
Get some chest training

Pubertymaxx, you look like a kid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, LowTierNormie, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
and you can even get HGH ASAP ( since your plates havent been closed, try to talk with a doctor first tho ) to get better facial structure/height and can even start lifting and gymcelling

Eyes are halo. Nose to mouth ratio is horrible. Id say that's youre only problem
nose mouth ratio isnt that bad. It's just cause his mouth is relaxed that it look small

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
and you can even get HGH ASAP ( since your plates havent been closed, try to talk with a doctor first tho ) to get better facial structure/height and can even start lifting and gymcelling
Honestly I dont really wanna hop on HGH.

• JFL
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Hey. I am 16 rn. Started leanmaxing, exercising, etc (I am kinda fat rn). What other looksmaxes should I look into? Should I switch my hairstyle? Also, rate me.

kjKWf9T.png
DicaprioLITE

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
you look like an ugly prime DiCaprio

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6723, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person

kjKWf9T.png
Better then alot of people i see here and you can pull of the pretty boy look which most cant how fat are you?

• +1
@blacktablet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
BMI of 25. Around 18% - 20% body fat
Not that high fat but still a noticable change should be visible once you get to around 12% bf.

kjKWf9T.png

The American Ricky Gervais atm and that's not a good thing. You need to mew hard for the next few years and chew hard. Both fucking sides and I mean it and every fucking day till you are 21 and then even continue till 25

Your eye balls are your only saviour atm and your Lowe face is too rounded currently

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Acnno
Puberty max, get Tik tok curtain hairstyle, get lean as fuck, if puberty doesn’t grow your jaw anymore hop on Test. Maybe run MK if your short as fuck. God tier eye area tbh.

• +1
Go through puberty I suppose.

• +1
Chad from above nose
Under is straight incel tier

FaceApp 1599473117430

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, joeveniro, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
dont do rhinoplasty , ur nose is not a big problem , u just have longish philtrum and bad lower third , fix philtrum if you want and lift and chew and mew and ur ready to go

Last edited:
Jfl at all these niggas saying pubertymaxx, and donesnt even say how you should pubertymaxx. Pubertymaxxing is cope anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Very decent base

tbf dicaprio looked like this at 16, if you're lucky you might get carried by late puberty
Hqdefault

Eyes and brow area is insanely good. I’d say maybe get a fringe or something, or something messy. Also, since you’re still in puberty, do mewing, just in case. First off focus on getting lean for now

Eyes and brow area is insanely good. I’d say maybe get a fringe or something, or something messy. Also, since you’re still in puberty, do mewing, just in case. First off focus on getting lean for now
Yeah. I got my sides cut short same day I took the pic, and the barber styled it to look gay af. Looks better today

Status
Not open for further replies.