• 5'10 HTN

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • 6'4 LTN

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
A user Just said that being LTN 6'4 Is Better than being good looking and average height. I don't agree with that

A user Just said that being LTN 6'4 Is Better than being good looking and average height. I don't agree with that
user was @9Romance

Plenty of ltn basketball players getting virtually no play, htn 5’10 is good enough. Especially if you nichemaxx (underrated not nearly discussed enough technique)

• +1
Reactions: goo25
It is if you're jacked and lightskin

• Hmm...
Ltn is just too ugly. He'd have to have frame and body halo to compete

• +1
Plenty of ltn basketball players getting virtually no play, htn 5’10 is good enough. Especially if you nichemaxx (underrated not nearly discussed enough technique)
Said the basement dweller.
Ball players at any level have groupies they attend to, retard

LTN 6'4 Is Better than being good looking and average height.
I dont understand 6'4 is already average?
ur comparing average height ltn to gl average height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and goo25
Said the basement dweller.
Ball players at any level have groupies they attend to, retard
I have a job, gf, am in a high paying field of study, go out frequently, and my house doesn’t even have a basement

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and Deleted member 30432
I have a job, gf, am in a high paying field of study, go out frequently, and my house doesn’t even have a basement
Frequently where? To dungeon and dragon tourneys? You clearly don't know and damn ball players if you think they don't get play based on status alone jfl

I'd rather be 5'10 good looking. Height is overrated unless you're in manlet territory.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, ROTTING, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
I'd rather be 5'10 good looking. Height is overrated unless you're in manlet territory.
in a manlet territory it's even more overrated i think cause girls go for face not height because there aren't much tall guys

Frequently where? To dungeon and dragon tourneys? You clearly don't know and damn ball players if you think they don't get play based on status alone jfl
Frequently to wherever I want, and I know ball players who get nothing except a rogue Asian ltb once a year

This
FJIMG 20230726 1841383

for status tho not height imho
Yeah that's why I voted 5'10
But I highlighted the basketball player in that one guys comment because once being a ball player is a factor that's much different

• +1
ltn is shit no matter your height body, it means that ur face includes a too big failo to be average so its a straight no for girls (unless you have money )

Btw idk if that guy (left) is ltn or mtn + he doesn't seem to be a very rich person (seing his baldness and l'Oreal hair gel)

Last edited:
  • +1
and how do u slay? tinder?

and how do u slay? tinder?
And irl if it's a random who wants to fuck on the spot
Could never do social circle because I'd be asking women to rate lachowski

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goo25 and Deleted member 25223
And irl if it's a random who wants to fuck on the spot
Could never do social circle because I'd be asking women to rate lachowski
fuck man, i need that physique

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax