What sorts of women use the app Hinge?

What sorts of women use the app Hinge?

• Total voters
I'm not sure because only one girl actually responded to me on hinge, and rejected me after the first date. But looking at the girls in my area it looks like the same kinds of women as other apps, some druggies, some preppies, and some fatties.
What sorts of women do you swipe left on?

Do you think women swiping on guys gives off a desperate vibe?
nope. They just have so many options from their looksmatch swiping on them.

So if they want to date their looksmatch why would they swipe?

If they’re hypergamous and chad chasing then they will swipe upwards on guys.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I've heard women on reddit swipe on the "hot" guys on Hinge but "all they get are ugly men"
Because Hinge limits how many women Chad can monopolize for himself. Still all women will date up in SMV, just not as far up.

• JFL
What sorts of women do you swipe left on?
I can't date obese women or drug addict's. It grosses me out too much. I don't want some one that's actively doing that much continues harm to them selves.

I wouldn't be incel if I was willing to date a morbidly obese woman... but I just can't do it.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Xangsane
@444 why all?
Hinge has a really large userbase, so I think there is all sorts of women on there. But I would say it's mostly below average women desperate for LTR.

• +1
nope. They just have so many options from their looksmatch swiping on them.

So if they want to date their looksmatch why would they swipe?

If they’re hypergamous and chad chasing then they will swipe upwards on guys.
JFL these women wouldn't want to date their looksmatch in 2022. They think they're hot shit and deserve yuppie chad.

Because Hinge limits how many women Chad can monopolize for himself. Still all women will date up in SMV, just not as far up.
JFL, I hear foids complain on reddit "I swiped on the hot guys, why don't I match with any of them back?"

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
  • JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
Hinge has a really large userbase, so I think there is all sorts of women on there. But I would say it's mostly below average women desperate for LTR.
I've noticed this too. What do these below average foids look like, fat or the type to dress posh, cope with personality and hobbies and education so they can attract yuppie chad for ltr?

How could you tell if they're desperate for ltr?

The same girls who use bumble and tinder

Chad only

• +1
JFL, I hear foids complain on reddit "I swiped on the hot guys, why don't I match with any of them back?"
Maybe guys on hinge really are looking for a long term relationship, so less of the hot guys are willing to date that far down for a hookup or short term relationship. Guys that date too much are probably penalized as well, so they might not even see those hot guys.

But most women prefer to date the hot guys for short term relationships which is why hinge is less popular.

• +1
Maybe guys on hinge really are looking for a long term relationship, so less of the hot guys are willing to date that far down for a hookup or short term relationship. Guys that date too much are probably penalized as well, so they might not even see those hot guys.

But most women prefer to date the hot guys for short term relationships which is why hinge is less popular.
Why don't women go for hot guys for ltrs? Insecurity?

I get likes from party girls on hinge

Girls who seem to want relationship don’t like me or match with me tbh

Maybe I have fuckboy lookz
Wow ur life must be so hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Biggdink and noodlelover
Why don't women go for hot guys for ltrs? Insecurity?
They are always trying for long term relationships, but those guys will always get bored and move on to the next one.

What I mean is that, they'd rather take that risk that the hot guy leaves them and they have to find a new hot guy, than date a guy closer to their SMV match that will definitely stay with them.

I've noticed this too. What do these below average foids look like, fat or the type to dress posh, cope with personality and hobbies and education so they can attract yuppie chad for ltr?

How could you tell if they're desperate for ltr?
Definitely fat. So many obese women on hinge. A lot of them will refer to casual sex and hookups negatively in their profiles

• JFL
Definitely fat. So many obese women on hinge. A lot of them will refer to casual sex and hookups negatively in their profiles
Little do they know that even normies would manipulate them for pump and dump
the women who get the ltrs aren't the ones who say "I WaNt A ReLaTiOnShiP" so soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and 444