What sunscreen mogs?

D

Deleted member 17735

Kraken
I've been using this for a while now but it's kinda shiny on me because I have a bit of an oily skintype. Is there any other sunscreen with less shine? Perhaps mineral would be better for me.

I've been using this for a while now but it's kinda shiny on me because I have a bit of an oily skintype. Is there any other sunscreen with less shine? Perhaps mineral would be better for me.
View attachment 2356707
Every sunscreen makes my face oily so I just buy cheap ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
  • +1
Reactions: Ragnar and Deleted member 17735
I didn’t find it yet.

Needs to have best UVA and UVB ratings, be sweat/water resistant, long lasting, and ideally inexpensive.

Moisturising would also be a bonus.

I have been using SPF 25 (Cerave AM) constantly but I am now doubting its efficacy against UVB as the ingredient list doesn’t appear to contain much at all. It also sweats off too easily.

Ultimately I’ve developed a facial tan in excess of my body tan despite wearing SPF on my face constantly and doing 6 minute bi-weekly sunbed with my face covered! Not good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Orc and Deleted member 17735
jordan's nut cream

here's the one I use for my face.

works against both uva and uvb, isn't greasy, has no hormone disrupting compounds, and doesn't have the bad kind of alcohol (the one you posted does and it might impact your skin negatively long term)

I use it at work without re-applying it and my face is rather pale in comparison to my body so that must mean it's working.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 17735 and lyricism
here's the one I use for my face.

works against both uva and uvb, isn't greasy, has no hormone disrupting compounds, and doesn't have the bad kind of alcohol (the one you posted does and it might impact your skin negatively long term)

I use it at work without re-applying it and my face is rather pale in comparison to my body so that must mean it's working.
ill order it now
and this to test both

View attachment 2356707
Get the 60 spf anthelios xl version

joseon sunscreen

View attachment 2356707
i use a CERAVEV ONE ITS SUPER THICK AND it dosent get my face all oily like neturagena ones do
caps lock was on mb
Screenshot 2023 08 03 at 61417 PM

Screenshot 2022 11 28 19 39 38 93 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 8365
i use a CERAVEV ONE ITS SUPER THICK AND it dosent get my face all oily like neturagena ones do
caps lock was on mb View attachment 2358825
that one pills whenever i rub it in for me, always had a terrible experience. the non spf version of that moisturizer mogs though if you can’t afford la roche posay

View attachment 2356707
You're aware that La Roche Posay released an "oil control" version of their invisible fluid a few months ago, right?

You're aware that La Roche Posay released an "oil control" version of their invisible fluid a few months ago, right?
Which one? You have a pic?

none use ur natural cumskin and eat more eggs

Which one? You have a pic?
La roche posay anthelios uvmune oil control fluid spf50 50ml

I haven't used it myself yet cos I'm using up my old Anthelios first. It's too expensive to throw away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735