What surgeries do I need, in order to ascend?

basedred

basedred

Bronze
Im above average height and need to know what surgeries I need to ascend to chadlite (if possible). What do u guys think? I’m Native American and Irish btw

Attachments

• CA97EDE1-43FE-4299-A7A4-3832E64CA60C.jpeg
    CA97EDE1-43FE-4299-A7A4-3832E64CA60C.jpeg
    524.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5AC22632-17A4-4794-B4B1-07A075C6EF1C.jpeg
    5AC22632-17A4-4794-B4B1-07A075C6EF1C.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MadTwatter and Kebab Master
BSSO, Lefort 1, genioplasty, infraorbital implants.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MadTwatter, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
Recessed maxilla and jaw. Death tier droopy eyes and lower third.

Bimax + genio
SARPE
Rhino
Implants / filler

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, 5.5psl, lightskinbengali and 1 other person

Bimax + genio
SARPE
Rhino
Implants / filler
22623.jpg

insane coloring ngl

you were a pencil neck, did you fix it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Im above average height and need to know what surgeries I need to ascend to chadlite (if possible). What do u guys think? I’m Native American and Irish btw
Genio (horizontal and vertical) would send you hard. Grow your hair out to cover the back of your head because it sticks out. I actually think your nose would suit you if you had a stronger chin.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and basedred
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
accutane, lower eyelid retraction + infra rim implant, lip lift

• +1
Reactions: basedred
@RealSurgerymax can you save this dude? side profile kinda similar to me.

• +1

Bimax + genio
SARPE
Rhino
Implants / filler
I’ve been told by a surgeon that my nose is fine and that I just need to bring my jaw and chin forward. 🤷‍♂️

Genio (horizontal and vertical) would send you hard. Grow your hair out to cover the back of your head because it sticks out. I actually think your nose would suit you if you had a stronger chin.
I saw a surgeon already about my nose and he said the same thing

over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I’ve been told by a surgeon that my nose is fine and that I just need to bring my jaw and chin forward. 🤷‍♂️
he was right. you probably dont need a rhino if your nose doesnt get fucked up after bimax.

Just put make-up on your shit skin

how old are you? You look like you are in your puberty.

Acne is gone btw, pics are a few months old.

Subhuman with human potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804 and copefuel
I thought my lips were fine, but I’ll look into it. Thanks
upper lip too small compared to lower lip, and lip lift will shorten philtrum which will also help with harmony

• +1
he was right. you probably dont need a rhino if your nose doesnt get fucked up after bimax.
Foundation:
Bimax+Genio and implants case (infraorbital-malar for sure, Supras optional depending how handsome he wants to look.)

Soft Tissue:
Let’s see if bimax changes the upper lip support enough to avoid things like Lip Lift or Lip Fat Grafting. Canthoplasty would be good and buccal fat reduction is optional.

Acne and Skin Care

• +1
Reactions: zeek and basedred
Foundation:
Bimax+Genio and implants case (infraorbital-malar for sure, Supras optional depending how handsome he wants to look.)

Soft Tissue:
Let’s see if bimax changes the upper lip support enough to avoid things like Lip Lift or Lip Fat Grafting. Canthoplasty would be good and buccal fat reduction is optional.

Acne and Skin Care
I always thought Buccal fat removal would be good especially since I’m Native American and we tend to have a lot of Buccal fat

Forget about chadlite, worry about MTN You need Trimax + infra orbital implants your maxilla also appears to be pretty recessed

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, jflsnowdzz, User49 and 1 other person
Forget about chadlite, worry about MTN You need Trimax + infra orbital implants your maxilla also appears to be pretty recessed
What is MTN?

You need almond eyes surgery, rhinoplasty, zygomatic arch implants, lip lift, vermillion advancement to the upper lip, mouth widening surgery, chin wing and/or genioplasty and/or IMDO, custom wraparound jawline implant.

• +1
Where abouts in Ireland you from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I heard those are bad, because they cause problems as you age. Is this true?
Dunno actually but who cares youre trying to slay while young. Itllbe over when youre 40 anyways

Irish diaspora. 25% Irish, 75% Native American
You're American, a lot of American's do this for some reason, often wanting to be something. I'm from Scotland, my mother is Scottish, my Father is Scottish, but one of my Grandfather's are Irish, I'm not Irish. it's unheard of here to call yourself what your ancestors are. You are where you are born, yes, you may have might have Irish ancestry, but you're not Irish in the slightest.

Lf1 and bsso is just bimax
Is Bimax + Implants at the same time safe? I know it's been done by people on here but I always wonder if this is a multiple surgery thing, or if done at the same time is safe.

Is Bimax + Implants at the same time safe? I know it's been done by people on here but I always wonder if this is a multiple surgery thing, or if done at the same time is safe.
Yes bùt its better to get 1 surgery at a time in case something goes wrong

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg