What surgeries do I need, in order to ascend?

Attachments

• 35DA6EC2-FEC2-45B5-B100-61DACA4263D1.jpeg
    35DA6EC2-FEC2-45B5-B100-61DACA4263D1.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 0
  • 0FC966F9-BA80-4241-AD2E-2B10097F9DA7.jpeg
    0FC966F9-BA80-4241-AD2E-2B10097F9DA7.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and Kebab Master
Oh. So you're not Irish then lol
idk why americans call themselves irish when they have a grandfather who was irish 300 years ago

• +1
Reactions: coke and copefuel
7C26D389 461F 40A3 B0A5 23ECAA6FA560

Figure it out yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: basedred
9EE609C1 60C7 4057 B34E 39F5E40DF050

• +1
idk why americans call themselves irish when they have a grandfather who was irish 300 years ago
I'm from Scotland, can't tell you how many stories I've heard of American's coming over here trying to reclaim their made up ancestor's castle lmao. The poor Irish have it a lot worse though ''Oh, I'm Irish-American'' no, their Great Great Grandfather was Irish, they are American haha.

Never heard anyone say ''I'm Welsh by the way'' despite being from Spain when asking surgery questions. I have no idea why this guy is pretending he's Irish when it has nothing to do with his face being recessed at all.

What surgeries do I need for something like this??
Make a slideshow from the original photo and the current photo and figure out the changes

How do I attain something like this??! Plz help. What surgeries?
Everything.

Reaching this morph is impossible as I lowered your medial canthas, but you should focus on getting

Trimax CCW, with the genio movement being both horizontal and vertical (wedge cut). -Pagnoni

Paransal implants as your maxilla lacks projection. - @ Realsurgerymax design , and pagnoni will place them

Infra orbital rim implants, saddled to give you better under eye support and you could also get them to project laterally, improving midface projection and support.

And consider other options after these.

For these surgeries, you only need to consult with two people @ RealSurgerymax (He will design the custom implants for you) and Pagnoni, he will work with above and place them for you along with your Trimax. (You can get everything done at once).

Good luck

Last edited:
How do I attain something like this??! Plz help. What surgeries?

Everything.

Reaching this morph is impossible as I lowered your medial canthas, but you should focus on getting

Trimax CCW, with the genio movement being both horizontal and vertical (wedge cut). -Pagnoni

Paransal implants as your maxilla lacks projection. - @ Realsurgerymax design , and pagnoni will place them

Infra orbital rim implants, saddled to give you better under eye support and you could also get them to project laterally, improving midface projection and support.

For these surgeries, you only need to consult with two people @ RealSurgerymax (He will design the custom implants for you) and Pagnoni, he will work with above and place them for you along with your Trimax. (You can get everything done at once).

Good luck
I thought pagnoni was going to retire

• Woah
Reactions: copefuel
I didn’t hear about this :cry:
Who knows tho, maybe too many blackpillers are dming him. And maybe he's not into all the Incel stuff so he's trying to lay low. Ramieri in the other hand lurks this site

• +1
Who knows tho, maybe too many blackpillers are dming him. And maybe he's not into all the Incel stuff so he's trying to lay low. Ramieri in the other hand lurks this site
Jewieri after scamming incels 40k + for a bimax

Attachments

• 554D68D9-D007-435C-8876-430A3DFA19B8.jpeg
    554D68D9-D007-435C-8876-430A3DFA19B8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Everything.

Good luck
There isn’t that much change from the front besides skin clearing up, sharpening the edges of his face and cheek hollowing. I assume from the side there will need to be more changes. How do you see a Trimax done here what would a trimax even do.

Jewieri after scamming incels 40k + for a bimax
He is cheaper then Alfaro, Pagnoni, Raffaini

Ramieri does Bimax + Genio for 19-20k
15k w/o custom plates

• Woah
He is cheaper then Alfaro, Pagnoni, Raffaini

Ramieri does Bimax + Genio for 19-20k
15k w/o custom plates
Over for my iq, I thought he upped his prices a lot after Gaia ascended with him

Last edited:
Over for my iq, I thought he upped his prices a lot after Gaia ascended with him.
I pulled this from a user who having is Trimax with him this year. So these should be updated to 2023.

But yeah he has upped his prices throughout the years

He used to ask for 15k for BIMAX + Cheek implants only just a few years ago :lul: this is what happens when you recommend the same 5 fucking surgeons over and over

• +1
wtf are these niggas talking about rhino, you nose is fine

I pulled this from a user who having is Trimax with him this year. So these should be updated to 2023.

But yeah he has upped his prices throughout the years

He used to ask for 15k for BIMAX + Cheek implants only just a few years ago :lul: this is what happens when you recommend the same 5 fucking surgeons over and over
Crazy, Are you planning to do a bimax? If so who are you consulting? I need BSSO for malocclusion, and genio for chin height (I have a foid tier chin)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
wtf are these niggas talking about rhino, you nose is fine
That’s what I always thought, I just need maxilla and jaw projection and I think my nose would be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
Crazy, Are you planning to do a bimax? If so who are you consulting? I need BSSO for malocclusion, and genio for chin height (I have a foid tier chin)
Yeah I need basically all the surgeries OP needs, it's rough :feelswhy:

• +1
Yeah I need basically all the surgeries OP needs, it's rough :feelswhy:
I need so much to be MTN Too.

I need BSSO, Genio, braces as my teeth are somewhat crooked I have 404 zygos and mandible too, infra orbital rim implants or fat graft for dark under eyes and probably Cantho too, as my eyelids are asymmetrical
Hair line lowering due to big forehead and more. Never began

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
I need so much to be MTN Too.

I need BSSO, Genio, braces as my teeth are somewhat crooked I have 404 zygos and mandible too, infra orbital rim implants or fat graft for dark under eyes and probably Cantho too, as my eyelids are asymmetrical
Hair line lowering due to big forehead and more. Never began
Can I pm?

This dude literally just needs genio and lose 20lb and he’ll be HTN with JBW halo and above average height. people tripping with bimax. But why is the back of his head do big though? I would grow my hair out to cover it,

• +1
This dude literally just needs genio and lose 20lb and he’ll be HTN with JBW halo and above average height. people tripping with bimax. But why is the back of his head do big though? I would grow my hair out to cover it,
Nah I think I def need bimax bro. I’m looking into getting it covered by insurance so it’s fine. I’ll probably get genio and cantho+Infraorbital implants as well and call it a day as far as surgerymaxxing. After that I’m just gonna use brow and lash serum and find a really good stylist for my hair as far as softmaxing. Gymax maybe as well.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
With surgery you'll go from "Never began" to "it's over"

With surgery you'll go from "Never began" to "it's over"
I disagree, I’m tall with good hair genetics and broad shoulders. Surgery will give me the edge that I need to utilize all of my other features to the fullest.

Everything.

Good luck
I realize attaining an eye area like that is unrealistic, but is it possible to attain the jaw area that you did in the morph? Like a square jaw like that. What surgeries do I need for that? Beside bimax and genio

• +1
I realize attaining an eye area like that is unrealistic, but is it possible to attain the jaw area that you did in the morph? Like a square jaw like that. What surgeries do I need for that? Beside bimax and genio
Wrap around jaw implant and chin implant could do this. You’d all need zygo implants too

Wrap around jaw implant and chin implant could do this. You’d all need zygo implants too
Interesting. So bimax and genio alone wouldn’t grant me this lower jaw? I would definitely need wraparound implants?

Interesting. So bimax and genio alone wouldn’t grant me this lower jaw? I would definitely need wraparound implants?
Most likely yeah, bimax will just fix the recession. It’s unlikely to effect angularity too much you’d need implants for that affect

Most likely yeah, bimax will just fix the recession. It’s unlikely to effect angularity too much you’d need implants for that affect
Any recommendations for a jaw implant surgeon that won’t cost an arm and a leg?

Any recommendations for a jaw implant surgeon that won’t cost an arm and a leg?
I don’t know any, there is Realsurgerymax, who will design them for you but for non custom options I don’t know.

I don’t know any, there is Realsurgerymax, who will design them for you but for non custom options I don’t know.
is realsugerymax a surgeon?

is realsugerymax a surgeon?
No it’s giant he’s an implant designer, you can consult with him with your scans and he will design custom implants for you for a price. After production, he I’ll work with your surgeon and the surgeon will fit them.

No it’s giant he’s an implant designer, you can consult with him with your scans and he will design custom implants for you for a price. After production, he I’ll work with your surgeon and the surgeon will fit them.
Would a Buccal fat removal help me achieve results like the morph you made?

Would a Buccal fat removal help me achieve results like the morph you made?
Probably not needed as the hollowing comes from bones anyway which stretch soft tissue, consider it as last option as the you need fat pads, they are important for regulating temperature

Probably not needed as the hollowing comes from bones anyway which stretch soft tissue, consider it as last option as the you need fat pads, they are important for regulating temperature
So probably something like cheekbone implants?

IMG 1875

• +1
I hate to be annoying. But could you just tell me all of the surgeries that are needed for this look? (I know the eye area is unrealistic)

IMG 1876

I hate to be annoying. But could you just tell me all of the surgeries that are needed for this look? (I know the eye area is unrealistic)

View attachment 2186420
Eye area isn’t that unrealistic, it’s just a canthoplasty. I mean eye color is but not the shape. Bimax, genio, or chin implant to fix recession, fillers/implants to add angularity and cheekbone projection and accutane to fix acne. Like I said to a slideshow and figure out the changes yourself. Download both photos to your phone and flip between them in the gallery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Eye area isn’t that unrealistic, it’s just a canthoplasty. I mean eye color is but not the shape. Bimax, genio, or chin implant to fix recession, fillers/implants to add angularity and cheekbone projection and accutane to fix acne. Like I said to a slideshow and figure out the changes yourself. Download both photos to your phone and flip between them in the gallery.
Does canthoplasty have potential to have side effects later on?