What surgeries do i Need to have a romantic relation

@moreroidsmoredates what to do after leanmaxxing?

loooooool looks comical :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Obviously it’s a morph it ain’t gonna be 100% accurate but just fix your flaws (inward Gonions, fucked up nose, mouth and palate width and ur supras

Obviously it’s a morph it ain’t gonna be 100% accurate but just fix your flaws (inward Gonions, fucked up nose, mouth and palate width and ur supras
how my nose is fucked up? you legit made it worse lmao

View attachment 2947306

I'm thinking Lip fillers and buccal fat removal.
Bro you're perfectly alright. Yes you wont bag a Stacy but you can date. If you're "Stacy only", which I totally understand, it's gonna be a nightmare for you. How tall are you btw? Your frame looks good

@moreroidsmoredates what to do after leanmaxxing?
Leanmax first to 10% bodyfat, your facial bone structure isn’t bad, but not robust and forward grown enough to have a lean and angular face at your bodyfat %. You need to drop to 10%, you’re nowhere close to that.

Proper softmaxxing can take you a long way. As I said earlier, fix your hair and beard. Gymmax on top of that and wear fitted clothes after that to accentuate your V-taper. Body halo is legit and with your height and frame you will understand what I mean once you get there.

Remember, surgeries are there to fix failos, you don’t have major failos.

Lobotomy

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Mfs claim depression yet keep doing the things that they love

Rotting on here for example
i hate rotting here
Bro you're perfectly alright. Yes you wont bag a Stacy but you can date. If you're "Stacy only", which I totally understand, it's gonna be a nightmare for you. How tall are you btw? Your frame looks good
img_20240518_162053-png.2947345
is this stacy?

• Hmm...
None, run roid, tat and tan.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and deadstock
img_20240518_162053-png.2947345
is this stacy?
Bro I don't know how to rate women lmao. Doesnt look like a Stacy to me tbh but again I don't really know what an average woman looks like otherwise I wouldn't be on this forum

no surgeries for ur autistic brain

you need harmony

no bro i can't do it anymore i was supposed to study today but i can only think about the fact that it's over. i just want easy way out. just give me fucking pentobarbital

no bro i can't do it anymore i was supposed to study today but i can only think about the fact that it's over. i just want easy way out. just give me fucking pentobarbital
Porco dio bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: its_over and the BULL
Why you give me Turkish mafia boss vibes
@moreroidsmoredates are you turkish mafia bro? let me become your picciotto i don't have anything to lose anymore

• JFL
Reactions: its_over and moreroidsmoredates
@moreroidsmoredates are you turkish mafia bro? let me become your picciotto i don't have anything to lose anymore
Come to the Netherlands, you’ll get rid of your depression in a week.

Weed and money.

Logging off surgery

I look slavic/German
Yes you, but the bull doesn’t. I was in Italy in 2022, people thought I was Italian.

There was a Italian guy in 2021 in the Netherlands, he came up to me and started speaking Italian. I said “sir i don’t understand you”. He said “oh you look italian”.

Yes you, but the bull doesn’t. I was in Italy in 2022, people thought I was Italian.

There was a Italian guy in 2021 in the Netherlands, he came up to me and started speaking Italian. I said “sir i don’t understand you”. He said “oh you look italian”.
Southern Italians look like Turkish bro or Greek idk

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates