What surgeries do i Need to have a romantic relation

500mg test

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
500mg test
Women don't give a shit about body in Italy. Many Will think you're a tryhard weirdo. Only "gymgirls" want other "gymbros". Hykes

Yes you, but the bull doesn’t. I was in Italy in 2022, people thought I was Italian.

There was a Italian guy in 2021 in the Netherlands, he came up to me and started speaking Italian. I said “sir i don’t understand you”. He said “oh you look italian”.
Ok Bro do you want a medal now. First you said that i look Turkish now that you look italian. There are like 10 phenos in Turkey so It doesn't mean anything

Women don't give a shit about body in Italy. Many Will think you're a tryhard weirdo. Only "gymgirls" want other "gymbros". Hykes
You take them for an aesthetic mogger physique not a gymbro physique jfl
girls think a roided body is Ronnie coleman

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You take them for an aesthetic mogger physique not a gymbro physique jfl
girls think a roided body is Ronnie coleman
Nah we're not at that stage anymore nowadays women can tell that you're a roidcel

Ok Bro do you want a medal now. First you said that i look Turkish now that you look italian. There are like 10 phenos in Turkey so It doesn't mean anything
I didn’t say that, I said that you could pass in Turkey as Turkish, just like I can pass as Italian in Italy.

• JFL
Jfl most men even can't women 100% cant
Even then It makes 0 difference and being more ripped Will only get you more gymgirls. Italian women only care about lean and face

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and SoundnVision
IMG 8815
Almost!

• JFL
Still not 6’5. You’re 6’2.
believe what you want pal i get a lot of comments about height know people who got medically measured at 6'1" and i'm way taller than them not 1" difference

believe what you want pal i get a lot of comments about height know people who got medically measured at 6'1" and i'm way taller than them not 1" difference
You’re not taller than me
IMG 8933

• JFL