What surgeries do I need

cope. seriously. Not saying you're balding, but it could be a sign. not tryna fearmonger, this is just how it shows up, and people often try to rationalize it.
I've had it since I was a kid. What products should I look into tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
does this look realistic of a morph?

KEK, who tf is this slayer? Its always funny seeing a morph because of how the person who i'm perceiving changes on a whim because one of there bones is slightly different or they got a little implant JFL.
View attachment 1468

I already submitted this to surgeons just curious

I agree with Rhino but that brow ridge could also be better. Not a big deal and you mog me but i think my brow ridge mogs you tbh.

• +1
KEK, who tf is this slayer? Its always funny seeing a morph because of how the person who i'm perceiving changes on a whim because one of there bones is slightly different or they got a little implant JFL.

I agree with Rhino but that brow ridge could also be better. Not a big deal and you mog me but i think my brow ridge mogs you tbh.
Idk dude I'm just really depressed

I'm gonna sleep it off I think

• +1
I've had it since I was a kid. What products should I look into tho

just check it every few months. look into the big 3, propecia minoxidil and nizoral + dermarolling.

• +1

If you think this is BDD then i would try to get your mind off it. If you cant im always here to talk as i'm hoping to get diagnosed with BDD next month so i know what your going through. Have a nice sleep!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and CopeMaxxer
yeah i feel bad now for being kinda alarmist about your hair. if you're struggling I'm also around to chat.

• +1
nizoral + dermarolling
What is this? I know dermarolling for skin, but how for hair?

And what even is nizoral
yeah i feel bad now for being kinda alarmist about your hair. if you're struggling I'm also around to chat.
Nah dont feel bad you're doing you're best man. Thanks

• +1

And what even is nizoral

nizoral doesn't really do much, its just a dandruff shampoo. If you use a 1mm dermaroller on your hairline it can be good for regrowth because it causes wounding to your skin and the process for wound healing is kinda similar to that of hair regrowth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

And what even is nizoral

Nizoral helps with a inflamed and flaky scalp but also slightly helps with balding. I'm taking it three times a week atm and my scalp feels so much better after i use it.

• +1

you can get fillers for the browridge and cheeks, what matters now is rhinoplasty and genio but i dont think you should get any surgery since you're only 19 and your facial structure could still change, imagine getting a nose job and then your nose growing even more or some shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CopeMaxxer and Nibba
Thanks for your help guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Picassocel
Bro we have the exact same bone structure pretty much so this thread is for me 2 tbh

• +1
Go get therapy to treat that BDD

• +1
HAHAHA Nibba and surgery in the same sentence? I've heard of no thing! This "Nibba" is lookin' too gorgeous for it!
3q9t35kc4kr11.jpg

• +1
brain surgery

• +1
Nothing tbh tbh ngl ngl.

• +1
You shouldn’t get surgery.

• +1