What surgeries should he do to be able to go from the original pic to the morph?

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
FaceApp 1632795412052

Title, I'm thinking of blackpilling my sandcel friend who looks very similar to the left pic.

Should I or does he look alright now?

He's unfortunately racepilled hard because many women get a little cold towards him when they find out he's levantine Arab and not med.

He just texted me this evening contemplating surgerymaxing if he has money.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel
If he's fine should he just whitemaxx by namefrauding and hiding his religion?

Many Arab girls we know are with bbcs or whitebois...

Pirlo to Kaka to Crespo, Crespo dings it over the keeper. Sexual. Peak performance.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: paranakee and Xangsane
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Pirlo on his debut. Delicious chip over the defence. Lichtsteiner has it on a plate. Incredible.
No clue what you're on about.
But yeah should he undergo surgery go achieve the morph?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • Hmm...
View attachment 1339344
Title, I'm thinking of blackpilling my sandcel friend who looks very similar to the left pic.

He's unfortunately racepilled hard because many women get a little cold towards him when they find out he's levantine Arab and not med.

nah you didn't just make this a thread

this is the EXACT SAME NIGGA literally 0 difference

• JFL
nah you didn't just make this a thread

this is the EXACT SAME NIGGA literally 0 difference
A FEW MM OF BONE MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE BRO

LOOK HOW HE ASCENDED IN THE 2ND PIC

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
he is the exact same only things that change is his lips are very slightly fuller, his cheekbones are more prominent, his face is leaner and his chin is slightly wider

his nose looks abit different aswell but not 100% sure, and good luck trying to get your mate to do surgery he will call you a weird faggot and you social life will be gone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15306, subhuman incel and 1 other person
he needs lefort 8, maby bimax and some forehead fillers

i fucking hate faceapp because it shows what you cannot get. you cannot get slighlty thinner nose, slightly bigger zygos etc.

fuckkk

View attachment 1339344

Not necessarily surgeries (unless you wanna do SARME instead of MSE) but maybe just lower body fat too to reveal zygos, if not then hollow cheek implants. Lip filler too

he is the exact same only things that change is his lips are very slightly fuller, his cheekbones are more prominent, his face is leaner and his chin is slightly wider

his nose looks abit different aswell but not 100% sure, and good luck trying to get your mate to do surgery he will call you a weird faggot and you social life will be gone
He actually told me he wants to ascend... so I guess he should leanmaxx + lip injections?

Just jamescharlesmaxx bro

he needs lefort 8, maby bimax and some forehead fillers
Why forehead fillers?
Never heard of lefort 8.

Not necessarily surgeries (unless you wanna do SARME instead of MSE) but maybe just lower body fat too to reveal zygos, if not then hollow cheek implants. Lip filler too
I'll ask him about that then. How much of an ascension is this then?

sure

Should be possible with fillers only

• +1