What surgeries to fix my teeth? Bimax, SARPE and traintrack braces?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
IMG 4761
erie

why not lefort 1 without BSSO?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
oh my god i thought u were a hot mysterious forum mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 18879
You need braces first and foremost

first step is to go to orthodontrist who cooperates with maxilofacial surgeon so he will make plan. Propably u right, at first braces, sarpe , and upper jaw surgery or bimax. I'm after trimax and everything is great

• +1
why not mse?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Anything past late teens MSE becomes shit also messes up facial symmetry sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
yes better results too but widens nose more afaik
btw whats the backstory behind ur crooked teeth and what kind of asymmetry do u face?

• +1
btw whats the backstory behind ur crooked teeth and what kind of asymmetry do u face?
My teeth were straight all my life until about 16/17 at the end of puberty when my wisdom teeth came through, they pushed all the other teeth at the top forward causing crowding

• +1
My teeth were straight all my life until about 16/17 at the end of puberty when my wisdom teeth came through, they pushed all the other teeth at the top forward causing crowding
What could have prevented that? Having a wider palate than usual?

• +1
What could have prevented that? Having a wider palate than usual?
All my life my tongue was on the floor of my mouth, so I guess so. Almost everyone I ask, even LTN-MTN's say that their tongue was always on the roof of their mouth and this was way before mewing craze so they weren't larping

• +1
All my life my tongue was on the floor of my mouth, so I guess so. Almost everyone I ask, even LTN-MTN's say that their tongue was always on the roof of their mouth and this was way before mewing craze so they weren't larping
it doesnt even make sense, u need to have wide in order for wisdom teeth to fit. most normies remove wisdom teeth because it annoys them and then they become recessed. but u are recessed despite the fact that u have all wisdom teeth fit.

• +1