What surgery can be done to fix my dumbo ears ? And how much will it improve my current looks ?

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
One of the biggest insecurities i always had through my life apart of my deformed face were my gorilla tier ears. How much will it improve face ? And what can be done to fix them ?

Attachments

• 252CAEEF-3600-414C-9211-8328AFB476CF.png
    252CAEEF-3600-414C-9211-8328AFB476CF.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 0
One of the biggest insecurities i always had through my life apart of my deformed face were my gorilla tier ears. How much will it improve face ? And what can be done to fix them ?
Looksminning yourself with that hair, and you can find your answer using the search bar.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FML0908
Otoplasty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 30679 and FML0908
Looksminning yourself with that hair, and you can find your answer using the search bar.
How am i looksming myself with that hair ? My friends think it kinda hides my faceshape failo. What should i do with it in your opinion ?
For the Otoplasty i don’t know if only the lobe should be reduced and even idk if such procedure exists.

How am i looksming myself with that hair ? My friends think it kinda hides my faceshape failo. What should i do with it in your opinion ?
First of all, let it grow since it makes it look like you're going through a mid-life crisis. Your hair looks way better here:

For the Otoplasty i don’t know if only the lobe should be reduced and even idk if such procedure exists.
Frankly, I do not have much to say regarding this. You can ask someone who has done otoplasty like @finn899.

• Hmm...
First of all, let it grow since it makes it look like you're going through a mid-life crisis. Your hair looks way better here:

Frankly, I do not have much to say regarding this. You can ask someone who has done otoplasty like @finn899.

You think my hair looked better in that vid ? Well this is what it looked like from the full front:
10F6BB4A 8E62 4165 B59C FD9109F37A25

You think my hair looked better in that vid ? Well this is what it looked like from the full front:
View attachment 2600909
Remember that edited pic of you with curly hair and long eyelashes? Emulate that picture and you'll ascend 100%.

• +1
Remember that edited pic of you with curly hair and long eyelashes? Emulate that picture and you'll ascend 100%.
Which one are you talking about brother ? I forgot.

View attachment 2600909
Spend your money on something else rather than an otoplasty, no one will focus on a failo when a halo is present

• +1
Spend your money on something else rather than an otoplasty, no one will focus on a failo when a halo is present
What other surgeries could ascend me for that regard ?

Which one are you talking about brother ? I forgot.

Not hard to do tbf, then you can address any other failos present.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908, Deleted member 29747, coispet and 1 other person

Not hard to do tbf, then you can address any other failos present.
Just saw his profile dont u think genio would ascend him? He has slight recession

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Just saw his profile dont u think genio would ascend him? He has slight recession
He is a little recessed yes, he has a lot of looksmaxxing potential in comparison to others on this site.

Realistically, all he has to do is a some softmaxxes and he'll ascend given that he can fraud as a mulatto.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908 and coispet
he doesnt need otoplasty, his antihelical fold is fine

@FML0908 you need ear macrotia surgery
What’s ear macroatia surgery. I looked it up and just got deformed babies pictures.

He is a little recessed yes, he has a lot of looksmaxxing potential in comparison to others on this site.

Realistically, all he has to do is a some softmaxxes and he'll ascend given that he can fraud as a mulatto.
But the thing is brother i don’t really understand why i can fraud as a mutt. I want to fix this because tbf i just want to look like what i really am… Arab.

But the thing is brother i don’t really understand why i can fraud as a mutt. I want to fix this because tbf i just want to look like what i really am… Arab.
Where u from

• +1
disregard my post of the scissors. you actually look decent. fix the ears and youll be good. already good but not much else to fix.
Tunisia. Like from the most northern part jfl.

• So Sad
disregard my post of the scissors. you actually look decent. fix the ears and youll be good. already good but not much else to fix.
You too though i looked curry first ? Jfl 😢

Interesting. Do you think it will make a big difference ?
If you got macrotia reduction and ear lobes reduced:
2a8acae02a8678d99c747adc3db13684

but I think you'd be fine with just an ear lobe reduction since they stick out:
544a98c77cd6be139d8cced9d141d95e

• +1
You too though i looked curry first ? Jfl 😢
i dont know what you are. im just saying youre not super ugly with them ears

• +1
why does everyone think i have something against indian middle easterns?????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FML0908 and Fiqh
Tunisia. Like from the most northern part jfl.
Given your goal, you should be trying to grow your eyelashes anyway. Do you at least apply castor oil onto them?

• +1
why does everyone think i have something against indian middle easterns?????
Well perhaps because of your username ? Also curry and middle east are two different race bro, it’s just that everyone thinks i’m curry.

Given your goal, you should be trying to grow your eyelashes anyway. Do you at least apply castor oil onto them?
I just bought castor oil yesterday to improve my beard. Will it work for eyelashes?
And given my goal what should i “fix” to remove that muttish look ?

I just bought castor oil yesterday to improve my beard. Will it work for eyelashes?
I don't know if it'll work for sure, some say it does whilst others say it is cope. Latisse will help you more but some say it'll burn your fat pads.

And given my goal what should i “fix” to remove that muttish look ?
What's your skin lightening protocol like?

You will never be this pheno though, highly unlikely. Post more real life examples of what you want to look like.