What surgery is this tiny change that boosts by massive points

D

Deleted member 25995

The original is the red. Red is circular and less angular while the black is narrower and straighter at the area below the ears and around the masseter. It has two effects, it makes zygos have a nicer shape and makes jaw more angular. What surgeries will achieve this.

Liposuction/buccal fat removal? Botox? Bone shaving (jaw is almost too wide)? Lower set gonions to pull the skin and straighten that area?

Before you comment on why it’s a drawing I’m not stupid enough to post pictures of myself on the internet. Pinging expert @RealSurgerymax

Attachments

• A163DFC9-8B45-4CD7-8C79-FAF66C3A2508.jpeg
    A163DFC9-8B45-4CD7-8C79-FAF66C3A2508.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
if ur not willing to show a picture on the internet u failed then boyo

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
if ur not willing to show a picture on the internet u failed then boyo
Yeah I’m showing pictures to doctors and blackpilled experts, not here where thousands of random people from TikTok will see

Yeah I’m showing pictures to doctors and blackpilled experts, not here where thousands of random people from TikTok will see
doctors are bluepilled and u should just admit ur ugly boyo. no surgeries to ascend

your either a chad or not simple stop trying to change nature by filtering out the bad low genetic quality humans or else we wont evolve

Probably buccal fat removal it sounds like urbkloated tho

Probably buccal fat removal it sounds like urbkloated tho
yeah that’s what I thought too, I’ll try diuretic +starvation maxxing soon before going for buccal

There are 9 forum users and 7 people from tiktok viewing this post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back