What surgery should I get for this? Ptosis surgery?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Basically my left eye has more upped eyelid exposure and it's more droopy. It covers more of my eye and my right eye is pretty much hooded (though it doesn't show well on this pic)

What surgery should I get? I want them both hooded
Note that this is probably the most extreme pic I could make normally its not as bad

Attachments

• IMG_20190621_142720.jpg
    IMG_20190621_142720.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 137
Just fraud hunter eyes by raising your eyebrows to the max > looking to the ceiling without moving your head > dropping your eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
mate your eyes look fine dafaq + theyre blue

mate your eyes look fine dafaq + theyre blue
Ik and nobody ever noticed it irl. But one has more upper eyelid exposure
Always bothered me tbh

Ik and nobody ever noticed it irl. But one has more upper eyelid exposure
Always bothered me tbh
i thought thats only temporary tho. dont do anything really srs to your eyes cause once something goes wrong its truly over. your eyes are amazing and you should feel really really lucky to have blue eyes

• +1
your eyes look pretty good, don’t worry. we can see the asymmetry in pictures, but it’s unnoticeable irl

• +1
i thought thats only temporary tho. dont do anything really srs to your eyes cause once something goes wrong its truly over. your eyes are amazing and you should feel really really lucky to have blue eyes
Thx bro but wym temporary?

Thx bro but wym temporary?
i thought the upper eyelid exposure varies from day to day - at leats thats whats happens to me. sometimes my left eye is hooded and other days its my right eye. sometimes both are or both arent. am i just weird or?

• +1
i thought the upper eyelid exposure varies from day to day - at leats thats whats happens to me. sometimes my left eye is hooded and other days its my right eye. sometimes both are or both arent. am i just weird or?
Bro I kinda have the same actually it's way less at night!

• +1
Reactions: Joyride
nobody cares or notices irl, not worth the surgery.

• +1
yeah its ptosis surgery. i had it done on both eyes. theres an incisional method that leaves a scar and a non incisonal which isnt as strong but zero scar. I had the latter...it wasnt strong enough and i still have minor ptosis, but it was still an improvement overall.

there are risks with it though, cause even if the result looks good post-op the healing afterwards can cause it to be asymmetrical. and sometimes when you do only on eye the other eye actually gets changed too

I have the same. I can only see it in pics. In the mirror they are symmetrical. I don't care anymore tbh. I won't get surgery on my fucking eyes.
I'll get a rhino and then fucking quit PS and cope forever tbh

• +1
yeah its ptosis surgery. i had it done on both eyes. theres an incisional method that leaves a scar and a non incisonal which isnt as strong but zero scar. I had the latter...it wasnt strong enough and i still have minor ptosis, but it was still an improvement overall.

there are risks with it though, cause even if the result looks good post-op the healing afterwards can cause it to be asymmetrical. and sometimes when you do only on eye the other eye actually gets changed too
Can I pm you for before and afters? I'm seriously considering this surgery in a few years

Btw what you're basically saying is I need to get both eyes done?

Last edited:
Can I pm you for before and afters? I'm seriously considering this surgery in a few years

It made keeping my eyes open easier. Hard to show in photos. If I had the incisional method done the results would be easier to show in pictures

• +1
It made keeping my eyes open easier. Hard to show in photos. If I had the incisional method done the results would be easier to show in pictures
Alright

Your eyes are decent but not amazing. How you can make them amazing is somehow get dark eyebrows that are thick and get dark thick eyelashes

Your eyes are decent but not amazing. How you can make them amazing is somehow get dark eyebrows that are thick and get dark thick eyelashes
What should I do to achieve them?

You may or may not need both eyes. I’d see atleast 2-3 surgeons if you decide to do this.

I wouldn’t go to this guy for surgery but he explains the concepts well

Your eyes are also asymmetric. The ptosis is minor and idk if it’s worth surgery tbh

• +1
Basically my left eye has more upped eyelid exposure and it's more droopy. It covers more of my eye and my right eye is pretty much hooded (though it doesn't show well on this pic)

What surgery should I get? I want them both hooded
Note that this is probably the most extreme pic I could make normally its not as bad
Your eyes seem to be assymmetrical, which could actually be the reason for upper eye lid show on your right side

PM proper profile and front pics, if you want

You may or may not need both eyes. I’d see atleast 2-3 surgeons if you decide to do this.

I wouldn’t go to this guy for surgery but he explains the concepts well

Your eyes are also asymmetric. The ptosis is minor and idk if it’s worth surgery tbh

Your eyes seem to be assymmetrical, which could actually be the reason for upper eye lid show on your right side

PM proper profile and front pics, if you want
Nah that's the lense distortion as I took this picture like 10 cm away from my phone. It doesn't seem to be noticeable irl although my eyes are a bit narrow, might try a palate expander for this although it could widen my nose a bit. Will get rhino anyways.

This one picture doesn't indicate any significant ptosis. I had worse ptosis than you and several doctors didn't think I needed surgery and refused to do any. Either way, feel free to consult with an occuloplastic surgeon, but I don't think it's worth it even if one agrees to do it.

• +1
This one picture doesn't indicate any significant ptosis. I had worse ptosis than you and several doctors didn't think I needed surgery and refused to do any. Either way, feel free to consult with an occuloplastic surgeon, but I don't think it's worth it even if one agrees to do it.
Thx

youre good bro, you dont need it. i guess all of us on this site really do have bdd

• +1
I have the exact same asymmetry but I'm pretty sure it's irrelevant, it's not noticeable irl and only psl autists will notice in pics

• +1