What surgery should I get? (other than bimax)

MeinChadf

MeinChadf

Pro Lefort 3 Activist
So today I have done some obsessive morphing like an anorexic pre teen and I want to know how I get the best possible aesthetic result for my base.

Pics/morphs here:

I know I need bimax for birdcel look, septoplasty for asymmetrical nose and Nasal Bridge/brow ridge implant (want to avoid a rhino as I like the aquiline nose look, looks high class af)

Main question is do I need:
1. modified chin wing with bigonial widening like @Acromegaly_Chad
2. zygo implants like @Gaia262 which ascended him
3. Anything else - plz dn hold back this will heavily sway which surgeon I go for. I will not LDAR or shotgun/rope implant but thank u in advance

Context
Alfaro says 14mm total pogonian projection via bimax+genio (4mm lefort + 6mm ccw + 4mm genio)
Andrei says bimax+chin wing with bigonial widening (via insta not consult)
Also consulting 3 more surgeons soon

Non surgical plans
Get lean
Neck exercises for pencil neck
TanMaxx

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
Non surgical plans
Get lean
Neck exercises for pencil neck
TanMaxx
Fix eyebrows also. Can't see eyes but looks like cuck eye area you need more fullness and pct eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf
Bimax with Alfaro and midface implants

• +1
Fix eyebrows also. Can't see eyes but looks like cuck eye area you need more fullness and pct eyebrows
Yes u are correct, can u link me good eyebrow thread? Forgot to add canthopexy very needed

Yes u are correct, can u link me good eyebrow thread? Forgot to add canthopexy very needed
Cba to find one but straight eyebrows at the top, with fullness and as horizontally long as possible is good. The first hairs should be at the middle of each nostril(you don't want unibrow) and of course positively tilted.

Minoxidil for fullness or castor oil(haven't tried), maybe microneedling

• +1
good base brah, good luck

looks like regular bimax with a good surgeon and radix graft rhino to me btw

good base brah, good luck

looks like regular bimax with a good surgeon and radix graft rhino to me btw
TY bro
Holy shit I didn't even know radix augmentation was a thing - now I can avoid implants, thank u king

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Trimax.

No chin wing.

After that, see what's next and what you need.

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and JosephGarrot123
you should be moving your maxilla forward in your morphs as well. upper lip should be slightly ahead of lower lip. also OP's left cheek bone is bigger than his right, mine is like that too but not as prominent. is it autistic to be bothered a bit by that?

• +1
you should be moving your maxilla forward in your morphs as well. upper lip should be slightly ahead of lower lip. also OP's left cheek bone is bigger than his right, mine is like that too but not as prominent. is it autistic to be bothered a bit by that?
Trying to minimize the lefort 1 movement by getting ccw and orthodonticd (to make my incisors less proclined) tbh so overall hopefully won't move that much

looks like you don't have overbite (your teeth meet), its just your chin is recessed. genioplasty would ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and MeinChadf
You also need jaw implants , u have inward gonions which makes your face look round

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and MeinChadf
You also need jaw implants , u have inward gonions which makes your face look round
Yeah bro I think you're right, it's gunna take years and lots of cash to clean up this mess tbh lol
looks like you don't have overbite (your teeth meet), its just your chin is recessed. genioplasty would ascend you
You are correct about my teeth meeting but alfaro said this is because both jaws are recessed equal amounts so feel like I need a bigger movement than just genio for ideal aesthetic gains

Why would you even think of going with Andrei, he's a legit butcher and involved in money laundering jfl

• JFL