What surgery would mostly increase my psl

Johann0815

Johann0815

Mr. Moggerino // certified PSL 6
Should my prio be eyes? Ipd and ofl cant be fixed, canthaltilt and undereyeshadows could.
Lips wouldnt increase my psl that much. Depending on how my cheekbones look with 10 % BF, implants for cheekpoints would an option too ( max increase 0.5 psl, not higher). Gonial angle is mostly cope

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200601-095422_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200601-095422_Video Player.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20200528-185808_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20200528-185808_Video Player.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
shotgun implant asap bro!!! also mse and palate expander like i said earlier!!!!!!! you look exactly like ian somerhalder though.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lev Peshkov and inceletto
shotgun implant asap bro!!! also mse and palate expander like i said earlier!!!!!!! you look exactly like ian somerhalder though.
Im serious. Ians has the same flaws as me. I have the same fwhr like him too. Hes just leaner and has no buccal fat. If he had my eyecolor i would even mog him

Im serious. Ians has the same flaws as me. I have the same fwhr like him too. Hes just leaner and has no buccal fat. If he had my eyecolor i would even mog him
yeah bro i'm serious to you're like his twin brother ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Mse will have 0.0% psl increase on him!

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
You beat me to it :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Should i get cheekboneimplant and undereye fat grafting? Would cost max. 6k together. I would increase 1 psl at least

Ignore my posts you fucking subhuman. Gtfo
bro i don't fucking know, i hope you realize i'm fucking with you right :lul:

don't get implants, something for your undereyes would be good i think though.

Last edited:
bro i don't fucking know, i hope you realize i'm fucking with you right :lul:

don't get implants, something for your undereyes would be good i think though.
But i really have the same features as somerholder. I am satisfied

Custom zygo implants to balance out your stronger lower third. Tbh you look like that cunt with acromegaly, so bone volume isnt a huge issue, so anything that would improve the harmony of your face would definitely increase psl

Custom zygo implants to balance out your stronger lower third. Tbh you look like that cunt with acromegaly, so bone volume isnt a huge issue, so anything that would improve the harmony of your face would definitely increase psl
With harmony you mean ipd and midface ratio? My midfaceratio is 0.95 which is not that long. Its mostly my chinheight, which makes my face longish
With harmony you mean ipd and midface ratio? My midfaceratio is 0.95 which is not that long. Its mostly my chinheight, which makes my face longish
Its mostly my ipd wich fucks my midfaceratio. Ipd is 6.2 cm

Its mostly my ipd wich fucks my midfaceratio. Ipd is 6.2 cm
Yeah that is pretty much the gist of it, but second opinion i am thinking you could definitely run low-inhib brute game. Ipd is a fucked cunt to fix but, pretty sure MSE would only increase it ever so slightly. You kind of just weren't born with optimal ipd genes as is seen by your slightly low es ratio but you definitely have the bone mass to slay.

Yeah that is pretty much the gist of it, but second opinion i am thinking you could definitely run low-inhib brute game. Ipd is a fucked cunt to fix but, pretty sure MSE would only increase it ever so slightly. You kind of just weren't born with optimal ipd genes as is seen by your slightly low es ratio but you definitely have the bone mass to slay.
But is it that noticeable? As is said ian somerhalder has probably worser nct and yet his eyes are seen as the best by foids

Hair transplant at some point by the looks of it

But is it that noticeable? As is said ian somerhalder has probably worser nct and yet his eyes are seen as the best by foids
To non psl users and many psl users, it is not noticeable at all, especially with your bone mass. You have quite a different pheno to somerhalder so it is hard to draw parallels. fuark just saw you latest post, looking pretty decent, no real flaws pop out but i noticed the squintfrauding straight away, i stopped doing that a while ago, it can lead to some gay ass obicularis oculi hypertrophy, plus your eyes are quite compact as is so i wouldn't even worry so much about doing, unless you aren't doing it and im full retard lol

Last edited:
To non psl users and many psl users, it is not noticeable at all, especially with your bone mass. You have quite a different pheno to somerhalder so it is hard to draw parallels.
Er hat einfach nur blaue augen
To non psl users and many psl users, it is not noticeable at all, especially with your bone mass. You have quite a different pheno to somerhalder so it is hard to draw parallels. fuark just saw you latest post, looking pretty decent, no real flaws pop out but i noticed the squintfrauding straight away, i stopped doing that a while ago, it can lead to some gay ass obicularis oculi hypertrophy, plus your eyes are quite compact as is so i wouldn't even worry so much about doing, unless you aren't doing it and im full retard lol
Deinem Namen nach zu urteilen bist du auch deutsch, also ich denke ein definiertes gesicht mit einer Jawline wie ein Fahrradsattel und einen guten Augenkontrast ist alles was man 2020 braucht. Im RL juckt es keinen ob man Huntereyes hat oder nicht. Irgendwie kotzt mich dieses Forum einfach nur an

Last edited:
Er hat einfach nur blaue augen

Deinem Namen nach zu urteilen bist du auch deutsch, also ich denke ein definiertes gesicht mit einer Jawline wie ein Fahrradsattel und einen guten Augenkontrast ist alles was man 2020 braucht. Im RL juckt es keinen ob man Huntereyes hat oder nicht. Irgendwie kotzt mich dieses Forum einfach nur an
Hahaha lol nah im Australian, but i think different traits pull different women, bone obviously pulls the older woman whereas softer facial features pull JB's but yeah no i do agree with you sometimes the info i read on this forum makes me want to bang my head into a wall causd there appears to be no black and white answer

quit the website and stop being so neurotic oplasty my man

You look nothing like this god

Images 4

As is said ian somerhalder has probably worser nct and yet his eyes are seen as the best by foids
Don't get me wrong, you look good and I think there is room for improvement but I don't think you look like him just because you have the same ''flaws'', for example your eye shape is different even if he has nct too, if you too had the same eye colour you would still have different eyes, that was just an example but what I meant is that I don't really see the resemblance

Vein liposuction

how can i block you to not see your threads