What surgerys to fix this brutal Asymmetrie

louisz

louisz

Iron
I don’t want any ratings so don’t be tell me how ugly the asymmetrie makes me please just tell me which surgerys can help make the uglier side of my face more like the okay one, I know that soft maxxing is cope for symmetry so what surgery’s available? And yes I’m still in puberty it’s for the future obviously. Also I can kinda get away with frauding with front camera, which makes my face symmetric but back camera always exposes it

Attachments

• IMG_8052.jpeg
    IMG_8052.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8053.jpeg
    IMG_8053.jpeg
    9.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bros phishing for compliments, bro put on good lighting and squinted

• +1
Reactions: swellycopes
Bros phishing for compliments, bro put on good lighting and squinted
Bro you are optically retarded if you can’t see the Asymmetrie I actually need to know what surgerys can fix that because on every single picture someone takes of me one side looks good and the other one crooked. Also I’m not squinting, it’s just that one side is crooked af

Bro you are optically retarded if you can’t see the Asymmetrie I actually need to know what surgerys can fix that because on every single picture someone takes of me one side looks good and the other one crooked. Also I’m not squinting, it’s just that one side is crooked af
There’s no noticeable assymetry you can easily slay. You’re High HTN for normies. If you do really want help send me a full face pic in dms and I’ll talk to you about it

Ur face is good, but u can get some sort of genioplasty

There’s no noticeable assymetry you can easily slay. You’re High HTN for normies. If you do really want help send me a full face pic in dms and I’ll talk to you about it
Thanks man but idk I personally see my jaw is pretty crooked on the one side