What the AI says about YOU

Kaari

Kaari

Grandmaster of the Knights Templar.
As requested by @chudlite @PROMETHEUS @dark.max @StarvedEpi and because I'm so original, here is what the AI says about you:

1. Chudlite

User Interactions​

"Chudlite" seems to be an active member of the looksmax.org community, engaging in various discussions and interactions with other users
. The content of these interactions often includes explicit sexual references and crude language.

Content and Behavior​

• The user has been involved in threads discussing personal physical attributes
  • There are mentions of musical interests associated with this user
  • Some posts suggest controversial or potentially aggressive behavior

Community Perception​

It's difficult to gauge the overall community perception of "chudlite" based on these limited results. The interactions range from seemingly friendly
to more confrontational
.It's important to note that the content on this forum appears to be largely unmoderated and contains explicit material. The discussions and topics mentioned in relation to this user are not representative of healthy or respectful online interactions.

2. PROMETHEUS

User Profile​

PROMETHEUS appears to be a notable user on looksmax.org with the following characteristics:
  • Joined the forum on May 23, 2020
  • Has made over 2,000 posts
  • Has a high reputation score of over 3,700
  • Uses the title "⚡️Unfazed ⚡️" under their username

Content and Contributions​

PROMETHEUS seems to be known for:
  1. Insightful posts about self-improvement and the "blackpill" philosophy
  2. Encouraging others to focus on personal growth
  3. Sharing personal experiences and plans for self-improvement

Notable Thread​

PROMETHEUS created a thread titled "My Final Post" which gained significant attention. In this post, they:
  • Discussed the pros and cons of the "blackpill" philosophy
  • Advised users to move beyond defeatist attitudes
  • Recommended focusing on self-improvement in areas like looks, productivity, and mental health
  • Announced their plans to leave the forum after achieving their goals

Community Perception​

PROMETHEUS appears to be well-regarded by some forum members:
  • Their posts have received high reputation scores
  • Some users have expressed admiration for PROMETHEUS's avatar and the symbolism it represents
  • They are considered by some to be a notable or even "legendary" user on the forum
Overall, PROMETHEUS seems to be a prominent and influential user on looksmax.org, known for their insights on self-improvement and their impact on the community.

3. @dark.max

for whatever reason the AI isn't comfortable giving details about you, probably because you are a literal psychopath

4. @StarvedEpi

User Behavior​

StarvedEpi seems to have a distinctive reaction pattern on the forum:
  • They frequently react to posts with "I'm onto you" or "Hmm..."
  • This behavior has caught the attention of other users, with some questioning if StarvedEpi is "mentally ok" due to their repetitive reactions

Forum Interactions​

Other users on the forum have mentioned StarvedEpi in various contexts:
  • Some threads are specifically addressed to StarvedEpi, indicating they are a known figure on the forum
  • Users tag StarvedEpi in their posts, suggesting they want to draw their attention or get their reaction

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dark.max, PROMETHEUS, Latinolooksmaxxer and 6 others
5. @JohnBaza

Forum Presence​

JohnBaza seems to be a well-known figure on the forum:
  • Other users create threads mentioning him by name, suggesting he has a significant presence
  • He is tagged in posts, indicating that people want his attention or input on discussions

Reputation​

JohnBaza appears to have a certain reputation on the forum:
  • Some users express admiration for his lifestyle, with one thread titled "I wish I had @JohnBaza's Life"
  • He is described as "slaying young prime JB pussy all over the Netherlands," suggesting he is known for his success with women

Forum Activity​

JohnBaza actively participates in various forum activities:
  • He engages in rating threads, where users post photos for others to evaluate
  • He responds to questions about his dating methods, stating that he meets girls through "snapchat, instagram and real life" rather than dating apps

Physical Appearance​

There are some comments about JohnBaza's appearance:
  • He is described as "good looking" by other users
  • Some suggest he has a specific appeal, with one user stating he's "nichemaxxed for young JB appeal"

Controversial Content​

It's important to note that some of the language and topics discussed in relation to JohnBaza are crude and potentially problematic, reflecting the nature of the forum's culture

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, JohnBaza, chudlite and 1 other person
This behavior has caught the attention of other users, with some questioning if StarvedEpi is "mentally ok" due to their repetitive reactions
hmmm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and Kaari
@sportsmogger it knows im a music nigga

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, StarvedEpi and Kaari
5. @JohnBaza

Forum Presence​

• Other users create threads mentioning him by name, suggesting he has a significant presence
  • He is tagged in posts, indicating that people want his attention or input on discussions

Reputation​

• Some users express admiration for his lifestyle, with one thread titled "I wish I had @JohnBaza's Life"
  • He is described as "slaying young prime JB pussy all over the Netherlands," suggesting he is known for his success with women

Forum Activity​

• He responds to questions about his dating methods, stating that he meets girls through "snapchat, instagram and real life" rather than dating apps

Physical Appearance​

• Some suggest he has a specific appeal, with one user stating he's "nichemaxxed for young JB appeal"

Controversial Content​

It's important to note that some of the language and topics discussed in relation to JohnBaza are crude and potentially problematic, reflecting the nature of the forum's culture
ty nigga but what Ai is this

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
5. @JohnBaza

Forum Presence​

Reputation​

Forum Activity​

Physical Appearance​

Controversial Content​

i remember all this things people said to me, make a thread about me if people agree :p

• JFL
Based on the search results, I can provide some limited information about the user "raleqtambrobet" on looksmax.org:
  1. The user appears to be a somewhat controversial figure on the looksmax.org forums
  2. Some users seem to view "raleqtambrobet" positively, describing him as "well spoken" and praising his ability to dismantle arguments
  3. Others have expressed strong negative opinions about this user, though the reasons are not clearly stated in the available information
  4. There was a thread discussing the aftermath of "raleqtambrobet" being banned from the site, suggesting the user may have faced disciplinary action at some point
  5. The user seems to have been active in discussions and debates on the forum, particularly around topics related to appearance improvement and self-image
It's important to note that the information available is limited and potentially biased. The looksmax.org community appears to have mixed opinions about this user, with some viewing them favorably and others very negatively. Without more context, it's difficult to draw definitive conclusions about "raleqtambrobet" or their activities on the site.

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Based on the search results, I can provide some limited information about the user "raleqtambrobet" on looksmax.org:
  1. The user appears to be a somewhat controversial figure on the looksmax.org forums
  2. Some users seem to view "raleqtambrobet" positively, describing him as "well spoken" and praising his ability to dismantle arguments
  3. Others have expressed strong negative opinions about this user, though the reasons are not clearly stated in the available information
  4. There was a thread discussing the aftermath of "raleqtambrobet" being banned from the site, suggesting the user may have faced disciplinary action at some point
  5. The user seems to have been active in discussions and debates on the forum, particularly around topics related to appearance improvement and self-image
It's important to note that the information available is limited and potentially biased. The looksmax.org community appears to have mixed opinions about this user, with some viewing them favorably and others very negatively. Without more context, it's difficult to draw definitive conclusions about "raleqtambrobet" or their activities on the site.
Why is it only about 2 threads

• +1
Ask the AI to go more in-depth

• +1
Why is it only about 2 threads
The AI was throwing up stuff saying it couldn't say stuff about you because it involved 'harmful and dangerous ideologies', this is the best result I could get out of it

• So Sad
The AI was throwing up stuff saying it couldn't say stuff about you because it involved 'harmful and dangerous ideologies', this is the best result I could get out of it
What's the prompt you give the AI?

• +1
The AI is effing up on me at the moment, bear with...

Answer
Based on the search results, here are some key points about sportsmogger on looksmax.org:

User Profile​

Sportsmogger appears to be an active user on looksmax.org, a forum focused on men's self-improvement and aesthetics. Their profile indicates:
  • Joined in September 2023
  • Has made thousands of posts
  • Has a high "reputation" score on the site

Controversial Topics​

Sportsmogger seems to be involved in discussions on controversial topics related to physical appearance, including:
  • Penis size comparisons and measurements
  • Racial features and stereotypes
  • Body image issues

Community Interactions​

Other users frequently mention or tag sportsmogger in threads, suggesting they are a well-known figure on the forum. Some users appear to seek out sportsmogger's opinions or advice on various topics.

Disputed Identity​

There seems to be some debate or speculation about sportsmogger's actual identity and background:
  • Some users claim sportsmogger is pretending to be Swedish
  • Others suggest sportsmogger may be of African descent
However, the true identity of this user remains unclear based on the limited information provided.It's important to note that many of the discussions on this forum appear to promote harmful stereotypes and unhealthy fixations on physical appearance. The content should be approached critically and with awareness of potential misinformation or biased views.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Answer
Based on the search results, here are some key points about sportsmogger on looksmax.org:

User Profile​

Sportsmogger appears to be an active user on looksmax.org, a forum focused on men's self-improvement and aesthetics. Their profile indicates:

Controversial Topics​

Sportsmogger seems to be involved in discussions on controversial topics related to physical appearance, including:
  • Body image issues

Community Interactions​

Other users frequently mention or tag sportsmogger in threads, suggesting they are a well-known figure on the forum. Some users appear to seek out sportsmogger's opinions or advice on various topics.

Disputed Identity​

There seems to be some debate or speculation about sportsmogger's actual identity and background:
However, the true identity of this user remains unclear based on the limited information provided.It's important to note that many of the discussions on this forum appear to promote harmful stereotypes and unhealthy fixations on physical appearance. The content should be approached critically and with awareness of potential misinformation or biased views.
Me?

• +1
Answer

User Profile​

Controversial Topics​

• Body image issues

Community Interactions​

Disputed Identity​

Jfl wtf

• JFL
No. I'm struggling to get a good result for you, the AI is either not comfortable discussing you or brings up different threads. over for badtagcels

• +1
Reactions: mug
No. I'm struggling to get a good result for you, the AI is either not comfortable discussing you or brings up different threads. over for badtagcels
Idk what my tag is…

Good for privacy ig

• +1
As requested by @chudlite @PROMETHEUS @dark.max @StarvedEpi and because I'm so original, here is what the AI says about you:

1. Chudlite

User Interactions​

"Chudlite" seems to be an active member of the looksmax.org community, engaging in various discussions and interactions with other users
. The content of these interactions often includes explicit sexual references and crude language.

Content and Behavior​

• The user has been involved in threads discussing personal physical attributes
  • There are mentions of musical interests associated with this user
  • Some posts suggest controversial or potentially aggressive behavior

Community Perception​

It's difficult to gauge the overall community perception of "chudlite" based on these limited results. The interactions range from seemingly friendly
to more confrontational
.It's important to note that the content on this forum appears to be largely unmoderated and contains explicit material. The discussions and topics mentioned in relation to this user are not representative of healthy or respectful online interactions.

2. PROMETHEUS

User Profile​

PROMETHEUS appears to be a notable user on looksmax.org with the following characteristics:
  • Joined the forum on May 23, 2020
  • Has made over 2,000 posts
  • Has a high reputation score of over 3,700
  • Uses the title "⚡️Unfazed ⚡️" under their username

Content and Contributions​

PROMETHEUS seems to be known for:
  1. Insightful posts about self-improvement and the "blackpill" philosophy
  2. Encouraging others to focus on personal growth
  3. Sharing personal experiences and plans for self-improvement

Notable Thread​

PROMETHEUS created a thread titled "My Final Post" which gained significant attention. In this post, they:
  • Discussed the pros and cons of the "blackpill" philosophy
  • Advised users to move beyond defeatist attitudes
  • Recommended focusing on self-improvement in areas like looks, productivity, and mental health
  • Announced their plans to leave the forum after achieving their goals

Community Perception​

PROMETHEUS appears to be well-regarded by some forum members:
  • Their posts have received high reputation scores
  • Some users have expressed admiration for PROMETHEUS's avatar and the symbolism it represents
  • They are considered by some to be a notable or even "legendary" user on the forum
Overall, PROMETHEUS seems to be a prominent and influential user on looksmax.org, known for their insights on self-improvement and their impact on the community.

3. @dark.max

for whatever reason the AI isn't comfortable giving details about you, probably because you are a literal psychopath

4. @StarvedEpi

User Behavior​

StarvedEpi seems to have a distinctive reaction pattern on the forum:
  • They frequently react to posts with "I'm onto you" or "Hmm..."
  • This behavior has caught the attention of other users, with some questioning if StarvedEpi is "mentally ok" due to their repetitive reactions

Forum Interactions​

Other users on the forum have mentioned StarvedEpi in various contexts:
  • Some threads are specifically addressed to StarvedEpi, indicating they are a known figure on the forum
  • Users tag StarvedEpi in their posts, suggesting they want to draw their attention or get their reaction
Me bro

• +1
Try me

• +1

looksmax.org favicon

Answer
The user "try2beme" on looksmax.org is a prominent member known for engaging in discussions focused on looksmaxing, which involves strategies to enhance physical appearance. Here are some key details about this user:

Profile Overview​

Discussion Topics​

1. Looksmaxing Techniques
    Try2beme frequently discusses various techniques for improving facial aesthetics, including the use of cosmetic fillers and posture improvement. The user shares insights and knowledge about self-improvement strategies within the community.
  2. Balanced Approach to Relationships
    They emphasize that while looks are important, they are not everything. Try2beme advocates for a balanced view where personality and behavior also play crucial roles in relationships. This perspective challenges traditional narratives about attractiveness and social dynamics.
  3. Social Intelligence of Women
    Try2beme suggests that women possess high social intelligence, enabling them to quickly assess men's social status. This viewpoint reflects a broader discussion on societal perceptions regarding gender and relationships.
  4. Community Engagement
    The user actively participates in threads where they share personal experiences and engage with others seeking advice on looksmaxing. They often respond to inquiries about specific aesthetic improvements or share their thoughts on various appearance-related topics.
Overall, try2beme is a significant contributor to looksmax.org, offering a mix of practical advice and philosophical insights into the nature of attractiveness and self-improvement within the context of male aesthetics.

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: mug and devonhendryx999
Idk what my tag is…

Good for privacy ig
Ur too boring, ur standout trait here is resembling a thumb and being anti jew

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Kaari
looksmax.org favicon

Answer
The user "try2beme" on looksmax.org is a prominent member known for engaging in discussions focused on looksmaxing, which involves strategies to enhance physical appearance. Here are some key details about this user:

Profile Overview​

Discussion Topics​

1. Looksmaxing Techniques
    Try2beme frequently discusses various techniques for improving facial aesthetics, including the use of cosmetic fillers and posture improvement. The user shares insights and knowledge about self-improvement strategies within the community.
  2. Balanced Approach to Relationships
    They emphasize that while looks are important, they are not everything. Try2beme advocates for a balanced view where personality and behavior also play crucial roles in relationships. This perspective challenges traditional narratives about attractiveness and social dynamics.
  3. Social Intelligence of Women
    Try2beme suggests that women possess high social intelligence, enabling them to quickly assess men's social status. This viewpoint reflects a broader discussion on societal perceptions regarding gender and relationships.
  4. Community Engagement
    The user actively participates in threads where they share personal experiences and engage with others seeking advice on looksmaxing. They often respond to inquiries about specific aesthetic improvements or share their thoughts on various appearance-related topics.
Overall, try2beme is a significant contributor to looksmax.org, offering a mix of practical advice and philosophical insights into the nature of attractiveness and self-improvement within the context of male aesthetics.
What;s the prompt for this type of answer?
I can't get anything like that

• +1
What;s the prompt for this type of answer?
I can't get anything like that
Like I said, I use looksmax.org # # your tag

It's very temperamental though.

• So Sad
Like I said, I use looksmax.org # # your tag

It's very temperamental though.
By tag you mean user right?
When I do it in that format it just says it can't find any information about said user

• +1
You hate me but i dont think about you lol
Honesty doesn’t mean hatred. Don’t take it so personally i gave a realistic answer

• +1
By tag you mean user right?
When I do it in that format it just says it can't find any information about said user
Yes, that's right

I have to keep trying to get a good response though.

• +1
Honesty doesn’t mean hatred. Don’t take it so personally i gave a realistic answer
You said i looked like a thumb on another thread i can only conclude your ethnic

• JFL
I'll try you again in a bit though @raleqtambrobret

• +1
You said i looked like a thumb on another thread i can only conclude your ethnic
I mog you but ok 👍 what a unique insult that doesnt make u look less like a thumb

• JFL
I mog you but ok 👍 what a unique insult that doesnt make u look less like a thumb
Your probably ethnic or jew….

All ethnics seeth at me for no reason lol

• JFL
Your probably ethnic or jew….

All ethnics seeth at me for no reason lol
Because we’re not afraid to tell a thumb he looks like a thumb. I couldve said big toe but im being respectful. Look at least ur not a hiding coward so i respect that

All i did was be honest with you

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Kaari
ethnic detected opinion rejected even if i look like a thumb you wish you were me because your just a stinky lil curry eater
Youre low MTN with low test and im a taller jacked high mtn with better pheno. Its ok to look like my toe. I havent insulted u till now but u also look hella bisexual

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Kaari
incel on incel violence

• JFL
False

I dont look like your toe because im white and its brown

Im not interested bro
I know your thumb soyboy race. They watch femboy porn and bisexual porn movies. You probably also browse reddit. My feet is white like your adorable jewish pheno, its okay big toe youll be alright

• JFL
Do me. I guess it's gonna say smth pretty wild... what version of AI is this one?

• +1
  • +1
laggy ah website

Master spending the revenue on kfc instead of better servers

• JFL