Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
IMG 7483

Prometheus became a legend by stealing fire from the Gods to gift to mankind

Behold — it is now time for him to ascend

MY FINAL WORDS

The blackpill is a two-edged sword

A powerful weapon if properly utilised, but dangerous if mishandled

Despite my 2020 join date, I've only been here for just 3 months

My time here was enough for me to understand the brutal nature of the blackpill in determining each individual’s life

Only through this understanding can you then become free as it forces you to let go of blame

However, the blackpill can also be dangerous as it highlights the hopeless nature of certain aspects of your goals

This depressive condition leads many people to simply give up, further immersing themselves in its philosophy

Trust me — most people here can significantly improve their lives in just 12 weeks using 2 steps:

1. Get rid of all blackpill content: You already know its core principles, which gives you a better understanding of social dynamics than 99% of the general public. You don't need any more of its defeatist toxicity.

2. Improve the core aspects of your life: Looksmaxx, focus on productivity (income/education) and mental health improvements (nutrition, exercise & sleep)

Focus on those areas within your control and learn to play the cards you were dealt.

I've gotten everything I will ever need from this forum and have also met some interesting characters

As for me, by summer, I’ll be making a nice income from my tech business and also be looksmaxxed by the end of my Testosterone cycle

I hope you all make it this year

Peace out!

IMG 7483

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker, janitormaxxing, Gargantuan and 19 others
There’s no “See you tomorrow”

Prometheus has embarked on his ascension

I really hope you do too

Prometheus

@Atsiz @bussi @Corleone @esistbrutal @EtherealAdonis @ezio6 @future_darktriad000 @fxckz @iabsolvejordan @Maalik @Mosh12 @Narcissusmaxxing @NotCarv @redmaxx @Samuel Jackson @SeriousAscension @slavicpsycho @SubhumanEyeArea @useless @VisageVirtuoso√ @wannaimprove @Hardrada @moreroidsmoredates @Gaygymmaxx @Ricky212 @MoggerGaston @PsychoDsk @ChadL1te @Psychophilly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, Sushifart, soover4me and 5 others
Yeah BP can destroy you mentally you will be missed see you bro

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
I read. Good user, you will be missed
metal gear solid japan GIF

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, TechnoBoss and TheRagingBull
Good post.

Blackpill forums suck away energy and motivation for life. There's too much negativity here.

I would personally add to 'improve the core aspects of your life' is finding quality people you hangout/talk with. You tend to take on the opinions and habits of the people around you and the people you primarily interact with.

Shit social circles/environment will stain your life.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Sushifart, TechnoBoss and 3 others
If only we had more users like you.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates
Sad Season 2 GIF by Rick and Morty

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Damn I was looking forward to updates on that miracle drug

If only we had more users like you.
You and @PROMETHEUS are one of the best user here. Never seem to be fighting with others and always show respect. On top of that putting effort into threads that would benefit others.

Fuck man, why did you leave @PROMETHEUS. You should be there when I’m finally 10% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HarrierDuBois
You and @PROMETHEUS are one of the best user here. Never seem to be fighting with others and always show respect. On top of that putting effort into threads that would benefit others.

Fuck man, why did you leave @PROMETHEUS. You should be there when I’m finally 10% bodyfat.
He was incredible intelligent, also cultivated in philosophy which is rare.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Sheit cya on the flip side brudder

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
He was incredible intelligent, also cultivated in philosophy which is rare.
Agreed.

I’ve also dived deeper into doomer philosophy since 95% of the people on this forum are nihilistic doomers. They would greatly benefit from watching this video. Not only doomers but people who are interested in the blackpill in general.

It’s a video from natural hypertrophy who is interested in philosophy. I HIGHLY recommend it.

• +1
Agreed.

I’ve also dived deeper into doomer philosophy since 95% of the people on this forum are nihilistic doomers. They would greatly benefit from watching this video. Not only doomers but people who are interested in the blackpill in general.

It’s a video from natural hypertrophy who is interested in philosophy. I HIGHLY recommend it.

Haven't watched yet but using Nietzsche as a nihilist is a bad example, he was a proto-existentialist.

Good post.

Blackpill forums suck away energy and motivation for life. There's too much negativity here.

I would personally add to 'improve the core aspects of your life' is finding quality people you hangout/talk with. You tend to take on the opinions and habits of the people around you and the people you primarily interact with.

Shit social circles/environment will stain your life.
Does that include me too? :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Follow me back

Haven't watched yet but using Nietzsche as a nihilist is a bad example, he was a proto-existentialist.
He has more videos about Nietzsche. He isn’t anti nietzsche or anything.

If you watch the video you will find out why he used him as an example. It’s in my opinion a life changing video, which opened a new perspective for me. One of the best i’ve ever seen and i watched many.

Seems a good idea that you watch it and make a thread about it somewhere soon. I think many people would benefit from it.

• +1
He has more videos about Nietzsche. He isn’t anti nietzsche or anything.

If you watch the video you will find out why he used him as an example. It’s in my opinion a life changing video, which opened a new perspective for me. One of the best i’ve ever seen and i watched many.

Seems a good idea that you watch it and make a thread about it somewhere soon. I think many people would benefit from it.
Will watch it eventually, middle of the night here.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
it's really not that brutal as you guys say it is but Im 6'0 chadlite so what do I know

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
it's really not that brutal as you guys say it is but Im 6'0 chadlite so what do I know
Sure you are bud.

Anyway I enjoyed your posts @PROMETHEUS - Hope you do good things in life.

Cya

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Does that include me too? :feelshehe:
I was mostly referring to IRL social interaction which tend to have deeper emotional impact, but yeah also online it is important what type of environment you hang-out in.

I can't really judge you properly as an individual in this situation, as I interact with you only through comments in topics, not through direct DMs. It's is different, less personal. So we interact more in this broader 'forum' sense. But I would say my opinion of you is positive.

It's just the 'forum-sense', where on this forum we largely talk about negative subjects in general. So even when we interact it is mostly about negative things in life which stains the social interaction.

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit
View attachment 2806178

Prometheus became a legend by stealing fire from the Gods to gift to mankind

Behold — it is now time for him to ascend

MY FINAL WORDS

The blackpill is a two-edged sword

A powerful weapon if properly utilised, but dangerous if mishandled

Despite my 2020 join date, I've only been here for just 3 months

My time here was enough for me to understand the brutal nature of the blackpill in determining each individual’s life

Only through this understanding can you then become free as it forces you to let go of blame

However, the blackpill can also be dangerous as it highlights the hopeless nature of certain aspects of your goals

This depressive condition leads many people to simply give up, further immersing themselves in its philosophy

Trust me — most people here can significantly improve their lives in just 12 weeks using 2 steps:

1. Get rid of all blackpill content: You already know its core principles, which gives you a better understanding of social dynamics than 99% of the general public. You don't need any more of its defeatist toxicity.

2. Improve the core aspects of your life: Looksmaxx, focus on productivity (income/education) and mental health improvements (nutrition, exercise & sleep)

Focus on those areas within your control and learn to play the cards you were dealt.

I've gotten everything I will ever need from this forum and have also met some interesting characters

As for me, by summer, I’ll be making a nice income from my tech business and also be looksmaxxed by the end of my Testosterone cycle

I hope you all make it this year

Peace out!

View attachment 2806178

I can't see your profile plz lemme see

I mostly use this forum as a way to get some sort of social interaction tbh.

Most days in my life, I don't talk to a single human person IRL whatsoever. It's not that I can't, it's that the type of conversation I can have with people I am not good friends with, are going to be shallow and fake. It doesn't interest me.

I talk with people at my job etc. but the social interaction largely doesn't even register as it's just some fake/frauded bullshit you talk about to pretend to be NT. It isn't relevant.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Primalsplit
I mostly use this forum as a way to get some sort of social interaction tbh.

Most days in my life, I don't talk to a single human person IRL whatsoever. It's not that I can't, it's that the type of conversation I can have with people I am not good friends with, are going to be shallow and fake. It doesn't interest me.

I talk with people at my job etc. but the social interaction largely doesn't even register as it's just some fake/frauded bullshit you talk about to pretend to be NT. It isn't relevant.
I relate more to the users here than I ever did to my coworkers and classmates, and because of that I enjoy shitposting here. So, I couldn't agree more despite the retarded antics I get to witness here.

You'll be missed, anon
Toy Story Goodbye GIF

There’s no “See you tomorrow”

Prometheus has embarked on his ascension

I really hope you do too

View attachment 2806250

@Atsiz @bussi @Corleone @esistbrutal @EtherealAdonis @ezio6 @future_darktriad000 @fxckz @iabsolvejordan @Maalik @Mosh12 @Narcissusmaxxing @NotCarv @redmaxx @Samuel Jackson @SeriousAscension @slavicpsycho @SubhumanEyeArea @useless @VisageVirtuoso√ @wannaimprove @Hardrada @moreroidsmoredates @Gaygymmaxx @Ricky212 @MoggerGaston @PsychoDsk @ChadL1te @Psychophilly
one of my fav posters

good luck