What the f*** is the point of handheld consoles/portables?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
-Not that many situations where the portability is even useful unless you travel all the time, which most people don't
-Shit battery life means it's useless for anything else but trivial trips
-Tiny screen
-Typically bad controls unless you buy some extra accessory
-Can't play laying down on your back (like in your bed for example) because gravity will just make the handheld impossible to control
-Have to be hunched over to play if sitting which results in horrid neck and shoulder pain after prolonged playing seasons Vs staring at a tv or PC monitor
-Shittier graphics compared to consoles and PC
-Some genres of games don't even play well because of the small screen
-Until only very recently no multiplayer or online

I just don't get it. What is the appeal of this shit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2810, xit and 2 others
All the slayers in Elementary School played Pokemon on Gameboy color, bro

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and BigBoy
Appeals to kids, young ones that is

A toy to regularly shut your kid up.

I notice it's usually niggers and single mothers that stuff a handheld in their kid's face.

All the slayers in Elementary School played Pokemon on Gameboy color, bro
Fucking this We all did tbh All the popular kids

I had a psp in 2009 or so and I was the coolest kid in school

• +1
Reactions: OneMoreHero
basically just for that half laying down half sitting postition on ur sofa

I commute to school/work 6-7 days a week

They are ideal. If you’re going somewhere, you don’t even need to take the time to set the console up and can just switch it on and play right away whenever you want.

They are ideal. If you’re going somewhere, you don’t even need to take the time to set the console up and can just switch it on and play right away whenever you want.

But how often does this even happen?

-Not that many situations where the portability is even useful unless you travel all the time, which most people don't
-Shit battery life means it's useless for anything else but trivial trips
-Tiny screen
-Typically bad controls unless you buy some extra accessory
-Can't play laying down on your back (like in your bed for example) because gravity will just make the handheld impossible to control
-Have to be hunched over to play if sitting which results in horrid neck and shoulder pain after prolonged playing seasons Vs staring at a tv or PC monitor
-Shittier graphics compared to consoles and PC
-Some genres of games don't even play well because of the small screen
-Until only very recently no multiplayer or online

I just don't get it. What is the appeal of this shit?
because it's portable

The funny part is it appeals to most people in their late 20s (your age group) because usually they are nintendo cucks

• +1
Reactions: xit and Petsmart
The funny part is it appeals to most people in their late 20s (your age group) because usually they are nintendo cucks
Nintendo cucks don't even use the portability. They just like bragging they have Nintendo like anyone cares. Which I've never understood, it doesn't give status like Apple used to.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Nintendo fans are the biggest gaming cucks ever tbh. They think there is something magical about nintendo games that gives them a soul that the other ones don't. In reality Nintendo is just another soulless corporation making carefully crafted products. Zelda and Mario are just the nintendo versions of Mickey Mouse and Superman. Sure they USE to have a soul, but now they are just generic corporate mascots. While recently playing the last Mario game I could not help but laugh at how the voice actor for mario was obviously uninspired and simply saying his typical lines/mario grunts. There was way more soul in mario's voice during the N64 days but now it's just generic voice work for him.

ya nintendo was better in the 90s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back