What the fuck actually causes scleral show?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
I've searched for this for so long yet I can't find a definitive answer, what actually causes it? Just lack of undereye support? Lack of sunlight exposure not engaging the squinting muscles? What is it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Whitepill_Saint
I've searched for this for so long yet I can't find a definitive answer, what actually causes it? Just lack of undereye support? Lack of sunlight exposure not engaging the squinting muscles? What is it?
Severely downwardly grown cranium

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, synock21, enchanted_elixir and 7 others
Severely downwardly grown cranium
Could make sense, but then again why would there be severely downgrown people with zero scleral show then people who barely got downgrowth and have giga scleral show?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Whatashame
Could make sense, but then again why would there be severely downgrown people with zero scleral show then people who barely got downgrowth and have giga scleral show?
Perhaps they’re still downwardly grown but just have a lot of bone mass so their eyes get the support they need.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Whitepill_Saint, JCaesar and 1 other person
what is sceral show

• JFL
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and Whitepill_Saint
Perhaps they’re still downwardly grown but just have a lot of bone mass so their eyes get the support they need.
That would explain some cases of it but still wouldn't make sense for downgrown boneless people who don't have it or barely downgrown people who got it

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
literally just genetics. if u want minimal scleral show then just permasquint but there’s not really any other option besides surgery

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, ElTruecel and JCaesar
also depends on how deep set the eyes are, regardless of recession. I mean, being recessed will cause your eyes to protrude more 100%, but some people's eyes are more deep set in the skull regardless of their level of recession. This is why orbital decompression surgery works.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, Whitepill_Saint, ElTruecel and 1 other person
also depends on how deep set the eyes are, regardless of recession. I mean, being recessed will cause your eyes to protrude more 100%, but some people's eyes are more deep set in the skull regardless of their level of recession. This is why orbital decompression surgery works.

View attachment 2594026
This is a thyroid related case, totally unrelated to genes. Anyone can get this

• JFL

View attachment 2594026
id rather fuck her before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: synock21, Spiritualcell, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
literally just genetics. if u want minimal scleral show then just permasquint but there’s not really any other option besides surgery
Wouldn't make sense for it to be fully genetical if one wasn't born with it but acquired it during development though, it must be somewhat environment-related like downgrowth, no?

• JFL
weak under eye support

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and ElTruecel
This is a thyroid related case, totally unrelated to genes. Anyone can get this
I was using the decompression as an example of how deep set vs protruding eyes affects scleral show, obviously in the picture its exagerated a lot

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and bradpittshairline
weak under eye support
Incorrect, this isn’t the reason at least not in every case

also it can be a mogger trait if you have a solid eye area

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Allornothing and bradpittshairline
also it can be a mogger trait if you have a solid eye area
show examples. do you mean having a decent eye area with some level of flat maxilla/recession under eyes looks good?

• JFL
show examples. do you mean having a decent eye area with some level of flat maxilla/recession under eyes looks good?
Zurzolo is the prime example

As you can see it’s not necessarily caused by bad support or recession.

Chalamet has it as well again no recession or bad bone support

It gives the eyes a unique look plus the added sclera show underneath can actually make your eyes “pop” more

Pattinson has it as well

In the right eye area it looks predatory or dangerous almost. Part of the reason girls like it I think

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and PickleTheSlayer
Low set cheekbones and round Infras. Please ignore any other answer.

• JFL
Can sometimes just be small eyes also

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66574, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
GENETIC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Whitepill_Saint
Low set cheekbones and round Infras. Please ignore any other answer.
Wrong again. It’s not cheekbones. Don’t know about the other thing you are talking about tho

• JFL
Wrong again. It’s not cheekbones. Don’t know about the other thing you are talking about tho
More proof you know nothing. Keep it coming.

*Questions how cheekbone and zygomatic arch placement could affect the height of the infras and thus, under eye support*

What a moron don’t even bother responding. Crap posts like this are why there’s so much misinformation here.

• JFL
More proof you know nothing. Keep it coming.

*Questions how cheekbone and zygomatic arch placement could affect the height of the infras and thus, under eye support*

What a moron don’t even bother responding. Crap posts like this are why there’s so much misinformation here.
Do these look like low-set cheekbones to you retard???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Whitepill_Saint
Do these look like low-set cheekbones to you retard???
View attachment 2594066

View attachment 2594068
You really don’t like looking intelligent do you? It’s like you want me to think you’re retarded as some silly prank.

Not even 6 posts ago I mentioned it could be small eyes which is the case for all your cherry picked photos. They have good bones but small eyes.

I’ll say it one more time since you’re an idiot. They have small eyes.

It’s either bones or eye size that causes sclera show it’s not rocket science. You don’t seem to get this.

Again you’re a moron please stop responding just do it in your head so you can feel smart with your Office GIFs. Trying to prove me wrong like a teenage girl crying to her parents that she’s old enough to leave the house alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub3cel, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
You really don’t like looking intelligent do you? It’s like you want me to think you’re retarded as some silly prank.

Not even 6 posts ago I mentioned it could be small eyes which is the case for all your cherry picked photos. They have good bones but small eyes.

It’s either bones or eye size that causes sclera show it’s not rocket science. You don’t seem to get this.

Again you’re a moron please stop responding just do it in your head so you can feel smart with your Office GIFs. Trying to prove me wrong like a teenage girl crying to her parents that she’s old enough to leave the house alone.
What if you have small eyes and bad bones

• JFL
What if you have small eyes and bad bones
Well those guys have sub-par bones. If they had Mads Mikkelsen-tier undereye support their small eye size wouldn’t matter. If their bones were even worse then they would look completely subhuman.

The only reason Zurgolo’s scleral show is remotely acceptable is because his small eyes are masculine and his undereye support is ok, potentially creating a niche contrast. Essentially he has one good feature and one ok/sub-par feature. If his undereye support was outright bad it would be over. Anyone with scleral show would look better without it it’s not a “mogger trait” like some moron suggested earlier.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800

“They all have small eyes”. That’s your big brain take??? That sclera show is caused by small eyes???

I genuinely think you need to go to a hospital and check for clinical retardation because this is too much lol

So which does Hayden Christensen have? Small eyes or bad bones JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
Well those guys have sub-par bones. If they had Mads Mikkelsen-tier undereye support their small eye size wouldn’t matter. If their bones were even worse then they would look completely subhuman.

The only reason Zurgolo’s scleral show is remotely acceptable is because his small eyes are masculine and his undereye support is ok, potentially creating a niche contrast. Essentially he has one good feature and one ok/sub-par feature. If his undereye support was outright bad it would be over. Anyone with scleral show would look better without it it’s not a “mogger trait” like some moron suggested earlier.
Zurzolo “small eyes” Jesus Christ you pseudo-intellectual looksmax Rotter. This is why I don’t take half of you seriously. You spout the worst garbage to prove whatever stupid agenda you have that day

In what context would anybody consider these “small eyes huh?

• JFL
Zurzolo “small eyes” Jesus Christ you pseudo-intellectual looksmax Rotter. This is why I don’t take half of you seriously. You spout the worst garbage to prove whatever stupid agenda you have that day

View attachment 2594084

View attachment 2594085

In what context would anybody consider these “small eyes huh?
His eyes are clearly small. Didn’t read your other essay btw. Mirin the irony with “pseudo-intellectual”. You’re a moron just accept it ahahaha. You name yourself “Researcher of Incel” and, as a 16 year old TikTok fag, joined this forum to try and show off how smart you are yet you have nothing to offer. Just you and your silly little GIFs.

You think you’re different to everyone here or something? Most people here have better ideas than you and that’s saying something, so yeah you’re “different” ahahaha. I bet you sit alone in class and think you’re some mysterious sigma who’s better than everyone but you’re actually just delusional and insanely narcissistic.

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, Whitepill_Saint and lilith
lack of orbital support and growth, especially in surrounding bones. with that being said you can still have sclera show with great bones. in that regard it is primarily the canthal which can cause sclera show. this is my case at the very least.

• JFL
@Whitepill_Saint larping as the messiah undiagnosedschizo

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, mtcut3plush, PickleTheSlayer and 1 other person
Because down growth may only have occured at the nose and philtrum levels and not at the cheek one ?

• JFL
lack of orbital support and growth, especially in surrounding bones. with that being said you can still have sclera show with great bones. in that regard it is primarily the canthal which can cause sclera show. this is my case at the very least.
Nah bro according to some guy in this thread it’s caused by nothing and it’s a mogger trait.

• JFL
Reactions: sub3cel and Whitepill_Saint
Nah bro according to some guy in this thread it’s caused by nothing and it’s a mogger trait.
sick of this retarded forum. its getting more retarded by the day.

His eyes are clearly small. Didn’t read your other essay btw. Mirin the irony with “pseudo-intellectual”. You’re a moron just accept it ahahaha. You name yourself “Researcher of Incel” and, as a 16 year old TikTok fag, joined this forum to try and show off how smart you are yet you have nothing to offer. Just you and your silly little GIFs.

You think you’re different to everyone here or something? Most people here have better ideas than you and that’s saying something, so yeah you’re “different” ahahaha. I bet you sit alone in class and think you’re some mysterious sigma who’s better than everyone but you’re actually just delusional and insanely narcissistic.
What is this psycho-analysis bullshit lol. Bro came up with a story in his head lol like I said pseudo-intellectual.

And no his eyes aren’t smalll and it wouldn’t matter if they were because it’s a bullshit point with no real evidence to back it up. Just your schizo ramblings.

And I KNOW I’m different than you. You are a rotter who defines his entire personality by what you can “offer” to what basically amounts to an incel-adjacent forum. Do you realize how pathetic that is?

You aren’t offering anything. Go get a job and do something productive with your life. Or don’t. Matters not to me

yeah i have foward maxilla but hollow undereyes - doesn’t make sense

What is this psycho-analysis bullshit lol. Bro came up with a story in his head lol like I said pseudo-intellectual.

And no his eyes aren’t smalll and it wouldn’t matter if they were because it’s a bullshit point with no real evidence to back it up. Just your schizo ramblings.

And I KNOW I’m different than you. You are a rotter who defines his entire personality by what you can “offer” to what basically amounts to an incel-adjacent forum. Do you realize how pathetic that is?

You aren’t offering anything. Go get a job and do something productive with your life. Or don’t. Matters not to me
Keep denying it, you know it’s true. You tried to do it back but failed. Sorry man. Stick to GIFs.

Wouldn't make sense for it to be fully genetical if one wasn't born with it but acquired it during development though, it must be somewhat environment-related like downgrowth, no?
no proof behind that statement so i can’t tell you sorry

low set cheekbones with negative orbital vector common in ethnics

Many causes the most common are mostly low and/or recessed chcheekbones, round infras and upper maxillary recession

Scleral show isn't genetic.
And if somehow it was, please end your lineage immediately. The inability to properly allocate calcium, or growth factors to bones as a genetic trait is too much of a subhuman trait to have.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
Its infraorbital support please delete your account now

• Woah
Scleral show isn't genetic.
And if somehow it was, please end your lineage immediately. The inability to properly allocate calcium, or growth factors to bones as a genetic trait is too much of a subhuman trait to have.
Its infraorbital support please delete your account now
And how would you go around to fix it? Better undereye support/maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Yeah, or permasquinting.
How come some people with shit undereye support or recessed maxilla don't end up with scleral show while others do though, is there something else that influences it?

How come some people with shit undereye support or recessed maxilla don't end up with scleral show while others do though, is there something else that influences it?
Fat could be one reason.
Outside of that, it's muscle or bone that supports it.

• +1
And how would you go around to fix it? Better undereye support/maxilla?
Infraorbital rim implants or an orbital decompression if you just have bug eyes

• Hmm...