What the fuck do they put in Starbucks?

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
I've been obsessed with this place for >1 year now. My order tastes so amazing and it's not very expensive in all honesty—when considering that it has 5 shots of espresso.

Venti Blonde Iced Shaken Espresso
-1 extra shot of espresso
-Light ice
-5 pumps Cinnamon Caramel syrup
-No classic syrup

It is impossible to recreate at home. It will never taste the same, no matter what. They triple filter their water, they use high quality ingredients for their syrups that aren't sold in stores, and they have a fairly good Mastrena espresso machine that pulls great espresso shots. It's over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, JoshuaG, Lmao and 5 others
magic

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and try2beme
Dunkin Donuts mogs your overpriced goy shake.

Black cold brew iced coffee mogs your drink to the slums of Jakarta and back.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, datboijj, JosephGarrot123 and 7 others
never tried it tbf

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

Liking cold brew is a very peasant trait. Intellectuals at all points of time in history have preferred robust shots of espresso. It's clean, extracts the highest amount of antioxidant from the beans, and has the smoothest taste. For the serf remainder, they prefer to stew their ground coffee in cold water and leave it there, as if they're preserving food for the winter. Very disgusting.

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
Liking cold brew is a very peasant trait. Intellectuals at all points of time in history have preferred robust shots of espresso. It's clean, extracts the highest amount of antioxidant from the beans, and has the smoothest taste. For the serf remainder, they prefer to stew their ground coffee in cold water and leave it there, as if they're preserving food for the winter. Very disgusting.
Enjoy paying like $8 everytime you want your fix of caffeine goyim

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
They use toilet water bro

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and User28823

Theirboth gay

• WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, coispet and Eternal_
Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and coispet
i love capitalism!

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That's gay as fuck ngl

I've never been to a Starbucks branch but I do love these drinks:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and coispet
Secret Goyslurp indgredients

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, autistic_tendencies and coispet
I've been obsessed with this place for >1 year now. My order tastes so amazing and it's not very expensive in all honesty—when considering that it has 5 shots of espresso.

-Light ice
-No classic syrup

It is impossible to recreate at home. It will never taste the same, no matter what. They triple filter their water, they use high quality ingredients for their syrups that aren't sold in stores, and they have a fairly good Mastrena espresso machine that pulls great espresso shots. It's over.
My brother in chirst. stop this sodomite behavior

• JFL
Reactions: Eternal_
Yeah no wonder ur obsessed with it jfl, that isn’t coffee, that’s a dessert at that point

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Lol why are you niggas telling me Starbucks is gay? Tf? Fuck off retards tyvm

Yeah no wonder ur obsessed with it jfl, that isn’t coffee, that’s a dessert at that point
5 pumps isn't much at all, although it certainly gives it a wonderful taste

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
That’s prob more than 20g of processed sugar nigga:hnghn:

• Woah
That’s prob more than 20g of processed sugar nigga:hnghn:
Upon further research, I've concluded that 5 pumps of cinnamon caramel syrup = 50 calories = 12.5 grams of sugar. Not horrible at all.

• Hmm...
Upon further research, I've concluded that 5 pumps of cinnamon caramel syrup = 50 calories = 12.5 grams of sugar. Not horrible at all.
If u follow the standard American diet sure, otherwise, that’s still a lot. 12 grams my guy, that’s more than 3 teaspoons of sugar lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Eternal_
If u follow the standard American diet sure, otherwise, that’s still a lot. 12 grams my guy, that’s more than 3 teaspoons of sugar lol
LET A NIGGA LIVE SHIIIET

• So Sad
Sugar.
Black coffee or it's not coffee

that sounds delicious. I usually don't go there much but the mocha cookie crumble frap is also great

• Love it

Dunkin is nasty bro they dont even use coffee grounds. Its a flavor packet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Eternal_
Dunkin is nasty bro they dont even use coffee grounds. Its a flavor packet
I used to work at Starbucks and I can confirm we pissed in everyone’s drinks, tyler durden style

@SA7

• Love it
Reactions: SA7
I used to work at Starbucks and I can confirm we pissed in everyone’s drinks, tyler durden style

@SA7
My starbucks is filled with cute white girls. Who hired you:feelshah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
My starbucks is filled with cute white girls. Who hired you:feelshah:
Mate my old Starbucks was filled to the brim with guys and girls from Tamil Nadu lol

I only worked there since the pay was good and I could choose my shifts

Mate my old Starbucks was filled to the brim with guys and girls from Tamil Nadu lol

DalitBucks

• +1

When you make the iced shaken espressos, does the hot espresso literally get dropped in the plastic cup first? Am I getting cancer infused coffee?

• Hmm...
When you make the iced shaken espressos, does the hot espresso literally get dropped in the plastic cup first? Am I getting cancer infused coffee?
Don’t wanna be that guy but if you get your coffee from any commercial coffee spot like Starbucks, Dunkin’, Tim Hortons, they’re serving you cancer, well not cancer but diabetes, either way it’s bad, also the hygiene standards at least where I used to work was really bad

Just make your own coffee I would say tbh

• +1
fat trait

• +1

-Light ice
-No classic syrup

chemicals

• +1
Reactions: coispet and rand anon
How are u worried about microplastics yet not concerned about regularly drinking seed oil, high fructose corn syrup, and preservatives infused "coffee" lol

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

-Light ice
-No classic syrup

My cum

-Light ice
-No classic syrup

Sugar. Lots and lots of sugar and syrups designed by chefs and chemical engineers to get you hooked.

I always say if ur a man working or drinking Starbucks u gay asf

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and autistic_tendencies
I always say if ur a man working or drinking Starbucks u gay asf
Hell no.

The notion that a man should not get the best of the best is actually cuck behavior. Notice all ideas of femininity from fake masculine archetypes usually involve some form of self care. Enjoying standards=weak men. Getting chauffeured=weak men. Getting gifts or requiring women to pay on dates = weak men. Body and facial preservation=weak men. Smart or reading man?=dork or lame. Dumb and hard working=cool. Sacrifice for some dumb ass greater good=strong man. This comes from the provider mindset and false image of masculinity social dynamic that is pushed to keep men as pathetic tools of suffering and slaves to the other party which benefits from your suffering (usually women or higher fraternity).

Anyways to OP, i dont get starbucks as much. But i think the appeal aside from the consistent operation also is option.

Im sure a legit mom and pop coffee shop can dish out a better drink, but coffee is coffee. Only can taste so good. Next would be options which regular shops would lack and standard. Flavors and freshness from corporations that a mom and pop would struggle to get. The power of a megacorp. You can find anything you want anywhere. If i needed a place id trust to have essentially anything coffee that will always taste consistently good, im thinking starbucks than gamble at some unknown place.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Lol why are you niggas telling me Starbucks is gay? Tf? Fuck off retards tyvm

theres something really gay about going to starbucks and asking for a
Venti Blonde Iced Shaken Espresso with
-Light ice
-No classic syrup

just think about it, do u think chad is going to starbucks making that order? no, its usually a white bitch

Hell no.

The notion that a man should not get the best of the best is actually cuck behavior. Notice all ideas of femininity from fake masculine archetypes usually involve some form of self care. Enjoying standards=weak men. Getting chauffeured=weak men. Getting gifts or requiring women to pay on dates = weak men. Body and facial preservation=weak men. Smart or reading man?=dork or lame. Dumb and hard working=cool. Sacrifice for some dumb ass greater good=strong man. This comes from the provider mindset and false image of masculinity social dynamic that is pushed to keep men as pathetic tools of suffering and slaves to the other party which benefits from your suffering (usually women or higher fraternity).

Anyways to OP, i dont get starbucks as much. But i think the appeal aside from the consistent operation also is option.

Im sure a legit mom and pop coffee shop can dish out a better drink, but coffee is coffee. Only can taste so good. Next would be options which regular shops would lack and standard. Flavors and freshness from corporations that a mom and pop would struggle to get. The power of a megacorp. You can find anything you want anywhere. If i needed a place id trust to have essentially anything coffee that will always taste consistently good, im thinking starbucks than gamble at some unknown place.
I really love this response very much

theres something really gay about going to starbucks and asking for a
Venti Blonde Iced Shaken Espresso with
-Light ice
-No classic syrup

just think about it, do u think chad is going to starbucks making that order? no, its usually a white bitch
I don’t give a shit what you bish nigguhs think of me drinking Starbucks! I enjoy it and I am also a white 6’2” man. I have 0 concerns or insecurities about my masculinity.

😤

• JFL
Reactions: User28823

@SA7
Goyslop for npcs

• JFL