What the fuck, how the hell is he still alive ??? (Elliot Rodger)

D

Deleted member 21123

Iron
I found someone who looks just like Elliot 😲

LOOK AT THAT, A FUCKING GHOST

Link video

• JFL
Reactions: Salieri and n0rthface
shocked mr bean GIF

200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Now if we died with Elliot, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Elliot was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to inceldom once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to prime JBs. In the same way, count yourselves dead to inceldom but alive to ascension in Rodgers Elliot.
– Romans 6:8-11

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891 and Salieri
Now if we died with Elliot, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Elliot was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to inceldom once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to prime JBs. In the same way, count yourselves dead to inceldom but alive to the mog in Rodgers Elliot.
– Romans 6:8-11

View attachment 1804244
This post has gotta increase ur chances of going to hell by at least 50% 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Deleted member 15827
Elliot briefly ascended in a trip to France, when he hanged out with other teens and was accepted by them, it says so in his manifesto, maybe he faked his death and moved there...

Max introduced me to his life in France. I met with some of his friends and we went to bars together. In France, the legal drinking age is 16, so I was able to drink alcohol at a bar. It was astounding! For those three weeks, I had the faintest taste of what life was like for normal young people. The experience of hanging out with a group of young people, boys and girls, and enjoying life was something I never did before. It really turned my whole world around, for that short amount of time. So this is what everyone else gets to experience, I thought to myself with jealousy. I felt a sense of happiness and bliss that I hadn’t felt since childhood, when life was good.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 20891, Deleted member 21123 and 1 other person