What the fuck it really is always a Jew

I

Indracelly

Diamond
A year ago ago if you told me that Jews were behind many things in the world I would’ve laughed at you and called you a retarded stormfrontcel coper. I would’ve told you that Jews dominated finance because usury wasn’t banned and antisemitism just comes from Christianity.

But then I started getting a habit of looking in the early life section whenever I read about someone and oh my fucking god so many of the leftist and capitalist ones were Jewish maybe 60%. I’m not a neo Nazi or antisemitic or far right and I don’t believe in ZOG, this is just my frank observation.

I just read this article a few minutes ago saying we should encourage single motherhood and discourage marriage. I typed the article writers name in Google and I see her under a Jewish studies website. I checked her surname and it’s Jewish origin.

JFL I feel like I’m going crazy or insane. How can Jews be behind so much shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Primalsplit, VolcelFTW and 14 others
It’s just a COINcidence

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, Primalsplit, Seltin Sweety and 6 others
god's chosen people 🤫

A year ago ago if you told me that Jews were behind many things in the world I would’ve laughed at you and called you a retarded stormfrontcel coper. I would’ve told you that Jews dominated finance because usury wasn’t banned and antisemitism just comes from Christianity.

But then I started getting a habit of looking in the early life section whenever I read about someone and oh my fucking god so many of the leftist and capitalist ones were Jewish maybe 60%. I’m not a neo Nazi or antisemitic or far right and I don’t believe in ZOG, this is just my frank observation.

I just read this article a few minutes ago saying we should encourage single motherhood and discourage marriage. I typed the article writers name in Google and I see her under a Jewish studies website. I checked her surname and it’s Jewish origin.

Transhumanism shit
Joos are evil and want the world to change to their feministic-cyber future
You're just starting on this topic, we have to stop them
Almost any jew educated in US with a degree on polsci, economy or law is a threat to humanity.
Hopefully gooks stop them in the future

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Seltin Sweety, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
before i die im going ER on a jew parade

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seltin Sweety, boxface34, bakpaokukus and 2 others
They’ve controlled the world since the early times I’m talking Mesopotamia

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and romanstock
They are the DLC whites.

In mmos dlc races are always op so it makes sense the Jews are op

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit

Its obvious that Cahn is just short for Cohen.

They put in the name of a co-author (Italian name) for the article just for good measure so that no one can make the connection.

I read the article and honestly don't see anything wrong with the "story"

Foid wants to raise the kid alone, dad seems to be ok with it.

The problem is when men want to be involved but the courts fuck him over.

• +1

Even when i didn't know existence of jews ik some goblins looking people is behind everything

ZOG is real btw that’s not even really a conspiracy it’s not like they try to hide it

• +1
Reactions: Seltin Sweety

What a load of shit, they got dunked on by everyone until they produced their masterpiece, christianity, and they've been living on the success of that ever since.

Wait until @Sprinkles realizes this

• Love it
Wait until @Sprinkles realizes this

it’s the Rothschilds in particular, but I suspect the Jews are really just a front to push anti semitism. there are many occult groups behind all this shit.

• Love it
It was the same shit under Weimar, Hitler said it in Mein Kampf that 95% of degenerate books and movies were jewish made, even the first transexual clinic in the world was founded by 2 jews in 1919 in Berlin

And in our days they are still pushing their woke shit

Childhood is when you believed Jews were an oppressed minority.
Adulthood is when you realize Hitler was right.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333