What the fuck?

I ate a chicken burger but the meat looked as it always does: normally cooked. No I haven’t had any sushi at least not in a week or longer when I went out to eat with friends.
Have u ever eaten raw meat/undercooked meat, raw sushi? the parasites can live in ur gut forever, and u might not have noticed symptoms untill now, as it takes a while to actually get the symptoms

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
So you sit inside and apply sunscreen to your face? Isn’t that unnecessary? I don’t believe in using that stuff but then again I got really flaky skin so there’s that.
No I usually go outside for like 10-15 min to drive to gym and the sun is out then and sometimes a drive for a few hours

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Gengar
Have u ever eaten raw meat/undercooked meat, raw sushi? the parasites can live in ur gut forever, and u might not have noticed symptoms untill now, as it takes a while to actually get the symptoms
Yeah I have had those things before. My brother thought it was a good idea to severely undercook the meat for his burgers. I told him what he’s doing is stupid. Any other symptoms?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
No I usually go outside for like 10-15 min to drive to gym and the sun is out then and sometimes a drive for a few hours
You drive? Mogs me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23218
I admit to only 10% procent of people basically guessing I’m South Asian and to be specific Pakistani.

But I want to identify as a shitskin curry.
what do they identify you as the other 90% of the time?

• +1
  • JFL
Different kind of towelheads / terrorists. 😩

Only got spic twice. Super weird since there’s no spics here. And it was a turkroach who thought so. 🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker and BigBoy
Yeah I have had those things before. My brother thought it was a good idea to severely undercook the meat for his burgers. I told him what he’s doing is stupid. Any other symptoms?
Anal itching, abdominal bloating, constipation, rashes,, redness

• +1
I know a white-passing pak guy (talking really blue eyes, wavy brown hair and white skin) who is mistaken for being either turkroach or gypsy (Romanian). He says I look like a pajeet to him (he knows I’m also pak). 🤷‍♂️ First time I ever heard that. Must be his ego talking since he’s atypical himself for a deathnik.

Attachments

• 1686109391977.png
    1686109391977.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
  • So Sad
I only have the rash/redness thing.
Still. it would be wise to hop on a deworming protocol. Im sure u have it, because 80% of the world population has it.

• Woah
  • JFL
Still. it would be wise to hop on a deworming protocol. Im sure u have it, because 80% of the world population has it.
80%? Jeez. Who’s the lucky 20%?

I know a white-passing pak guy (talking really blue eyes, wavy brown hair and white skin) who is mistaken for being either turkroach or gypsy (Romanian). He says I look like a pajeet to him (he knows I’m also pak). 🤷‍♂️ First time I ever heard that. Must be his ego talking since he’s atypical himself for a deathnik.
curries always fight over whose the most white-passing

you are not truecel tho, you have mogger skin color for a curry. you are larping as khhv bhai:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
80%? Jeez. Who’s the lucky 20%?
Those who have been on a deworming protocol. Its common for farmers, and parts of the world to do a deworming protocol twice a year. funnily enough we dont do it in the west

• Woah
Looks like allergy

• +1

you are not truecel tho, you have mogger skin color for a curry. you are larping as khhv bhai:feelswah:
Yeah give a deathnik blue eyes and they think they’re all that. He only said that cuz I told him some oldcel in Pakistan mistook me for being Arab (probably due to my lack of Urdu skills) and he was like “🤨 you look pajeet to me” (in his own words). JFL. I think he is just a bit jelly or whatever since he whitemogs me to death but he barely if ever gets mistaken for being an Arab? As if that matters. People are weird man. Really be ya own people.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and BigBoy

Also, I’m definitely KHHV but it’s for religious reasons actually. I have admitted to - when looking at women in public - receiving IOIs. Which is fucking weird considering I’m facially deformed.

• +1
Those who have been on a deworming protocol. Its common for farmers, and parts of the world to do a deworming protocol twice a year. funnily enough we dont do it in the west
My family members are mostly farmers. I should ask them for tips.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
  • So Sad
Also, I’m definitely KHHV but it’s for religious reasons actually. I have admitted to - when looking at women in public - receiving IOIs. Which is fucking weird considering I’m facially deformed.
fuck bhai mogs me to kingdom come

you think youre gonna find your virgin hqnp trad islamwife?

• So Sad
fuck bhai mogs me to kingdom come
I dunno why it happens/happened either, it's fucking weird.
you think youre gonna find your virgin hqnp trad islamwife?
The good ones are always taken. :feelsrope:

There's so many LARPers in the muzzie community, there's way too many LARPing degenerates and far too few good ones (who are usually taken already or they just want a good-looking guy which means I don't cut it).

• +1
  • So Sad
Your skin has been commandeered by bacteria cells that mogs your immune system cells

Probably just Low in vitamin BBC cum

Your skin has been commandeered by bacteria cells that mogs your immune system cells

Probably just Low in vitamin BBC cum
Yeah I don't eat fruits and vegetables.

• So Sad
You said I lack vitamins.
Vitamin BBC cum isn’t a real vitamin…

I was only serious in the first line.

Second line isn’t real

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and It'snotover
Vitamin BBC isn’t a real vitamin…

I was only serious in the first line.

Second line isn’t real
I thought you meant vitamin B.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Who's bullying you bhai?
The man i'm talking with:feelspepo:
I can sense ur fed skills bhai, did feds teach you smth interesting? Did not fall for the TV show larp.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and It'snotover
What the hell are these red spots all over my arms? I never had this before.

Give it to me straight, .org doctors.. am I finally dying?
.org self appointed doctor :Comfy: :smonk:

yes im afraid you are finally dying of a rare disease called anal-itis :cry:just HIT your hands hard across a hard object, most likely during your sleep, twisting and turning, and it goes perfectly with this "looksminned chronically sleep-deprived cockologist" thing you have- most likely bad sleep

i have the exact same(temporary) spots when i hit my legs/knees hard across furniture :forcedsmile:or most likely the same shit on my arms when i sleep "on top of one hand"/with 1 hand under the pillow and if you drag/ scratch your hand across the wall during sleep (i usually sleep close to the bedroom wall because its more cold and i like to feel that, because my room gets hot in CA during summer - as it is now)

das it bro no biggie- mogger big boned hands though :LOL:

• JFL
You arm thickness mog me. Brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
No nigga, it's because you haven't taken a shower in months

the spontaneous combustion will start soon.

• JFL
Aids

• JFL
  • Hmm...
The spots are gone! It did move to my legs when I woke up but that’s also gone by now.

.org self appointed doctor :Comfy: :smonk:

yes im afraid you are finally dying of a rare disease called anal-itis :cry:just HIT your hands hard across a hard object, most likely during your sleep, twisting and turning, and it goes perfectly with this "looksminned chronically sleep-deprived cockologist" thing you have- most likely bad sleep

i have the exact same(temporary) spots when i hit my legs/knees hard across furniture :forcedsmile:or most likely the same shit on my arms when i sleep "on top of one hand"/with 1 hand under the pillow and if you drag/ scratch your hand across the wall during sleep (i usually sleep close to the bedroom wall because its more cold and i like to feel that, because my room gets hot in CA during summer - as it is now)

das it bro no biggie- mogger big boned hands though :LOL:
Thanks for the elaborate analysis on my state.

• Love it