What the fuck?

No nigga, it's because you haven't taken a shower in months
I literally showered hours before I took those pictures.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Didnt even see this. Mogger arms bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Michael Myers
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Nebula
Oh. Right. Bomb joke cuz I’m a brown muzzie. :feelskek:
bomb GIF

curries always fight over whose the most white-passing

you are not truecel tho, you have mogger skin color for a curry. you are larping as khhv bhai:feelswah:
this ; he is white passing asf with big bones; prob just a nerd destroyed by pron / vidya like i was , once upon a time; anyways moving on from this thread
repped alot of u here bros :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Ur volcel bhai those arms make any girl wet :feelsyay:
I was gonna say something that rhymes with “bill bourbelf” but I can’t say that for a while now.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nebula
I have gotten those frequently. Seems to occur after sleeping for a long period of time
Oh, you mean those indented lines. Yeah, they happen too sometimes but this was nothing like that.

Brutal, you wristmog me to death.

Are you gymcelled or how come you have thick arms?
Must be pic distortion. I dunno what you guys are seeing. My wrists are only 6.3” lol. I’m chubby though so that might contribute to my arms. 81kg @ 178cm.

Must be pic distortion. I dunno what you guys are seeing. My wrists are only 6.3” lol. I’m chubby though so that might contribute to my arms. 81kg @ 178cm.
178cm "incel"

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I obviously got what you meant aswell but they are 2 different races Pakistani and Indian look the same

• +1
I obviously got what you meant aswell but they are 2 different races Pakistani and Indian look the same
Yes, I don’t expect an outsider to see the difference. I can generally tell who’s who. 😛

Mirin masturbation forearm muscles. Also you look whiter than i expected.
Which one looks more pronounced between the two? Might give away which arm I use to fap. And JFL I don’t see why people think I say I look lighter than expected, I look medium brown to me?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Wait... youre not a nigger

• JFL
Which one looks more pronounced between the two?
Might give away which arm I use to fap
I think left side is more muscular. Is that your dominant hand?
And JFL I don’t see why people think I say I look lighter than expected, I look medium brown to me?
Under arms are always whiter than the outside of your arms. Most expected you to be more olive skined i think.

• JFL
I’m a streetshitting shitskin who adopted Arabic culture.
Try drinking turpentine. I just drank a teaspoon of it. This stuff is for real.

• JFL
I think left side is more muscular. Is that your dominant hand?
:lul: Good catch. Yes, I fap with left.
Under arms are always whiter than the outside of your arms. Most expected you to be more olive skined i think.
Yeah I guess. I suppose they all think “oh, he’s Pakistani, means he’s the same as Bharatis, so he’s very dark, eats spicy food, bobs his head and harasses women online. Only the last part is true.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Try drinking turpentine. I just drank a teaspoon of it. This stuff is for real.
We set our art classroom on fire in high school with turpentine. 🤣

We set our art classroom on fire in high school with turpentine. 🤣
Its not mineral turpentine. This is real turpentine from the tree. Look it up. Turpentine cleanse. Ur rashes are probably because of Candida overgrowth.

• +1
Its not mineral turpentine. This is real turpentine from the tree. Look it up. Turpentine cleanse. Ur rashes are probably because of Candida overgrowth.
It was gone the next day bhai.

• So Sad