What the Incel community has done to my ignorant brain

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
When I first joined the Incel organization, I completely respected women. Therefore, my stories were innocent.

"Why, good day, milady! What a splendid dress you have on! But I see you're perhaps a little chilly. Here! Take my coat." The kind lad hurries his jacket to her.

"Why, thank you, my fine sir! What a gentleman you are." She accepts his coat with warm gratitude.

Then I learned I was a simp. I understood not all women are good. So I began sipping from the blackpill soup. And so, my plots began transforming.

"What up, gurl? Checking you out, not bad. For real. You cold? Would you like my jacket? It's all good." The lad, now wearing baggy pants, skeptically offers his jacket. He views her with suspicion.

"Oh, thanks. But no thanks? I'm busy. Um, go away?" She turns her back to him and dabbles on her iPhone.

Then I learned about Stacy, Becky, roastie, thot, and bodycount contributors. I also discovered what they all want. Chad. Ugh began.

"Ugh. Not giving you my jacket." The lad, now in skinny jeans, showed an unusual lump running down his leg.

"Oh, my. You're so muscular—my gad. You have hunter eyes too!" The woman, now in a skirt, is mesmerized by this Chad.

"Also, this big dick along my leg, what up?" He gestures her eyes to that lump.

"😍" She pulls her skirt up, revealing a bald eagle with a piercing through the clit.

Finally, I learned women are all the same. Dirty whores and guys are nothing more than the next in line. And they love confident assholes.

"Ugh. How bout you pull that skirt up, bend over, and let me punch that shit a little."

"😍" She does just that. However, her butthole exhibited a chasm. As if it's pounded the shit out of.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: squirrelcel, Britmaxxer and Kingcel32
before the blackpill, big jim could hide his disgust.

after blackpill, big jim says 'ugh' constantly.

this is the worst case of a promising young man sucked into the poisonous blackpill ideology.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and BigJimsWornOutTires
I wish I could’ve never discovered blackpill and just cope with vidya

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and BigJimsWornOutTires
before the blackpill, big jim could hide his disgust.

after blackpill, big jim says 'ugh' constantly.

this is the worst case of a promising young man sucked into the poisonous blackpill ideology.
Brutal. I know. Smh. Sometimes it's best to stay asleep so women will stay Cinderella and Snow White.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Britmaxxer