What the most insane ascension in this forum?

Omen

Omen

Silver
List names and show before and after

He is a giga frauder but you took the wors pic to prove ur point:lul::lul::lul: Cope nigga in the top he is literally opening his eyes to max extent even when he was a kid he didnt look like that right pic is normal he just far? and left one is distorted due to angle
the angles in question=
just lol, he's squinting so hard that he gives himself nct:feelskek:
3716506 571B830D 55E4 49BC 8BF2 78F6E6249789
cope more faggot
post 1 unfrauded pic of him that looks better than mtn

im on my way to getting hgh prescribed, will buy arimidex and proviron off the black market. i turn 15 in 8 days. how long would i need to takre prov for results? will i get noticeable suppression on 25 to 50 mg a day?
No need for ai if you are using proviron, also estrogen is just as needed as dht for bone development so dont fall into the AI hoax, dont exceed from 50mg daily of proviron u will be fine

I did 0 chewing tha shit is cope, i lost 30kgs ncs i was 118kgs i was 74ish at my 2nd pic

No offence but I think there have been guys that have hardmaxxed and softmaxxed.

You've only softmaxxed.

Your genetic base was always decent.

So therefore I reckon there has been greater ascensions.

There was one ethnic guy that had implants and sugery and all sorts of stuff. His threads are in the Best Of The Best section. Only OG remember him. 2020-2022 period and he took recordings with his surgeon present and talking to him. He had actual implants inserted and went from LTN to HTN.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Autismcel, soover4me and 1 other person
No offence but I think there have been guys that have hardmaxxed and softmaxxed.

You've only softmaxxed.

Your genetic base was always decent.

So therefore I reckon there has been greater ascensions.

There was one ethnic guy that had implants and sugery and all sorts of stuff. His threads should be in the Best Of The Best section. Only OG remember him. 2020-2022 period and he took recordings with his surgeon present and talking to him. He had actual implants inserted and went from LTN to HTN.
Yeah water i just lost fat, i am not so gay to do surgery for better ipd or faggot shit like that "m muh norwood 2 is ruinning me i will spend 7k dollars on it :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Yeah water i just lost fat, i am not so gay to do surgery for better ipd or faggot shit like that "m muh norwood 2 is ruinning me i will spend 7k dollars on it :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

You might be if you started at LTN.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
I don't know what type of pics he has because i have only seem so random videos in tiktok, but you are cherry picking hard
im not saying he's a sub5 incel, but he is nowhere near the 'most insane ascension'

No need for ai if you are using proviron, also estrogen is just as needed as dht for bone development so dont fall into the AI hoax, dont exceed from 50mg daily of proviron u will be fine
i might take 0.25 mg adex and 25 mg prov

Height and physique are more important them face anyways i dont care what ppl say

This is categorically speaking the biggest coping sentence I have seen on here.

You are well-aware for the female gender in human society face is the ultimate seen-upon prize. They love the eyes and jaw of a man far more than we love the cute nose, eyes and oval face of a woman.

You're coping. There has been extensive studies done on this and for the mass women out there, face always takes the prize. The reason is because they are emotional creatures more than they are primal creatures and so they are obsessed with a man's personality traits. So what they end up doing is identifying facial characteristics with personality characteristics and unless the person acts in a manner that is hugely separate from their face, they will be smitten for that guy.

Height is a qualifier. You have to be 3 inches taller than her and you are tall enough, unless sub 5ft7.

This is categorically speaking the biggest coping sentence I have seen on here.

You are well-aware for the female gender in human society face is the ultimate seen-upon prize. They love the eyes and jaw of a man far more than we love the cute nose, eyes and oval face of a woman.

You're coping. There has been extensive studies done on this and for the mass women out there, face always takes the prize. The reason is because they are emotional creatures more than they are primal creatures and so they are obsessed with a man's personality traits. So what they end up doing is identifying facial characteristics with personality characteristics and unless the person acts in a manner that is hugely separate from their face, they will be smitten for that guy.

Height is a qualifier. You have to be 3 inches taller than her and you are tall enough, unless sub 5ft7.
Ok bro keep coping manlet

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Ok bro keep coping manlet

I'm 5ft8. Why are you getting competitive with someone that's outslayed you and hasn't bragged or demeaned you in any sense? You're sounding like a coping narcissist that wants the young Zoomers on here to think you ascended for dropping a few pounds LOL. Muppet.

Do something with your testosterone that's meaningful./ Sport, gym something. So you can have adult conversations with other men and not be a bitchy stupid woman in a toilet arguing with other women.

Do ur reaserch kid, estrogen is always needed for health
on all the studies they gave the kids super high doses of letrozole. your estrogen needs to be super low for it to have any effect i think, is proviron that strong at lowering estrogen?

I'm 5ft8. Why are you getting competitive with someone that's outslayed you and hasn't bragged or demeaned you in any sense? You're sounding like a coping narcissist that wants the young Zoomers on here to think you ascended for dropping a few pounds LOL. Muppet.

Do something with your testosterone that's meaningful./ Sport, gym something. So you can have adult conversations with other men and not be a bitchy stupid woman in a toilet arguing with other women.
5'8, my mother is that height bro no wonder you think face is more important, also fuck attracting females i egt shit tons of females but i just care about money and roids now,

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
5'8, my mother is that height bro no wonder you think face is more important, also fuck attracting females i egt shit tons of females but i just care about money and roids now,

If you had a less ogre face you would be saying Face was king.

That's the different between men and emotionally stunted and underdeveloped boys.

Men can be objective, rational and honest. Boys can't.

'Fuck attracting females' is just another cope. You cope more than any Redditor you are able to find.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
If you had a less ogre face you would be saying Face was king.

That's the different between men and emotionally stunted and underdeveloped boys.

Men can be objective, rational and honest. Boys can't.

'Fuck attracting females' is just another cope. You cope more than any Redditor you are able to find.
5'8 manlet, ok bro u sre the kid here with that height lol

5'8 manlet, ok bro u sre the kid here with that height lol

Coping mechanism.

If I was 6ft1 I'd be saying the same things.

Height is a prerequesite. You dont even become a candidate if you are within 2 inches of her height.

Being 6ft6 doesn't matter more than you having a Chadlite face if you are at least 5'9-5'10.

You're a cope artist. If you weren't a cope artist you wouldn't mention height and body being more important for women than face. Despite all of what studies tell us.

Coping mechanism.

If I was 6ft1 I'd be saying the same things.

Height is a prerequesite. You dont even become a candidate if you are within 2 inches of her height.

Being 6ft6 doesn't matter more than you having a Chadlite face if you are at least 5'9-5'10.

You're a cope artist. If you weren't a cope artist you wouldn't mention height and body being more important for women than face. Despite all of what studies tell us.
Screenshot 20240406 092624 comandroidchrome

and hes 5'9
@97baHater keep defending your deformed lab experiment
:lul::lul::lul: his forhead is insane he still is mtn tho, tbh I dont see how ur vid and pics prove anything u can do the same for everyone ngl u are hard cherrypicking

If you have a MTN face vs the guy at 5ft8 having a Chadlite face then to a girl that's 5'4-5'6 it doesn't matter. She will choose the face.

Not saying I have a Chadlite face but that's the discussion at hand here.

It's not between me and you you loser. It's between height + body vs Face.

You're heavily coping with your ogre features.

What user here than has the most insane ascension?
salludon is #1 because his base was shit
then maybe zyros, BGM, Getlooksordietryin, Lowtrust
Imo even crisik, orb and loox ascended better

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
I have 19cm non bp 21cm bp and it aint enough for the pussy 21cm non bp would be best lenght so something like 8 inches
i never thought id start taking roids, breast cancer medication, and dwarf injections at 15 but here we are. kinda excited, scared, and a bit depressed, all of this to get pussy...:trepidation:

I have 19cm non bp 21cm bp and it aint enough for the pussy 21cm non bp would be best lenght so something like 8 inches
You having a big penis doesn't make the avg magically 16 cms lol especially considering that it's NBP

Include scientific sources when you make such bold claims

salludon is #1 because his base was shit
then maybe zyros, BGM, Getlooksordietryin, Lowtrust
Imo even crisik, orb and loox ascended better
His base was not shit, he had zero failos which where not fixable