What the most insane ascension in this forum?

Omen

Omen

Silver
List names and show before and after

loox

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, midlatinocel, northern mogger and 2 others
me. but in my situation i descended hard.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM, wastedspermcel, northern mogger and 1 other person
Show pics before and after nigger
Screenshot 20240406 083218 comandroidgallery3d
Screenshot 20240406 083250 comandroidgallery3d

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, midlatinocel, northern mogger and 14 others
loox without a doubt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, midlatinocel, northern mogger and 2 others

Attachments

• 1712407183993.png
    1712407183993.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 1712407212947.png
    1712407212947.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, Mewton and LooksThinker
Lost weight like 30 kgs
Massive difference. But are you really Bolivian or its a joke? I am Brazilian and have met many bolivians here, they are very indigenous looking, short, midget limbs and have ugly face shape. You have the face of a German Prince.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Massive difference. But are you really Bolivian or its a joke? I am Brazilian and have met many bolivians here, they are very indigenous looking, short, midget limbs and have ugly face shape. You have the face of a German Prince.
I am white with austrian and spanish blood, some black genetics also

I am white with austrian and spanish blood, some black genetics also
Impressive bro. You are the one of the few legit Chads here then. Considering the average bolivian you are in the top 0.5% of looks there easily. Living Chad live, just as how most users here desire. Yeah, I can definetely see the Austrian blood on you. But I heard the job market in Bolivia sucks. What do you do for a living? You seem +18.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, STUPIDREFEREES and ConfusedBolivian
fraudcel god:lul:
irl he is barely scraping mtn+
View attachment 2841947
He is a giga frauder but you took the wors pic to prove ur point:lul::lul::lul: Cope nigga in the top he is literally opening his eyes to max extent even when he was a kid he didnt look like that right pic is normal he just far? and left one is distorted due to angle

based. single digit bf percent? btw should i start taking proviron, hgh for height and dimorphism + penis? figured id ask
No i was like 12%, proviron n shit is worth it if you are like 15-16

Impressive bro. You are the one of the few legit Chads here then. Considering the average bolivian you are in the top 0.5% of looks there easily. Living Chad live, just as how most users here desire. Yeah, I can definetely see the Austrian blood on you. But I heard the job market in Bolivia sucks. What do you do for a living? You seem +18.
I am a medicine student, i live with my parents but i work at a carwash for now

No i was like 12%, proviron n shit is worth it if you are like 15-16
im on my way to getting hgh prescribed, will buy arimidex and proviron off the black market. i turn 15 in 8 days. how long would i need to takre prov for results? will i get noticeable suppression on 25 to 50 mg a day?

Just no.

It's recognisable that you have at least decent genes in the first one too. You simply changed the lighting, hair and chewed on your masseter for a period of time.
I did 0 chewing tha shit is cope, i lost 30kgs ncs i was 118kgs i was 74ish at my 2nd pic