What Tinder is like as a HTN

Deleted member 19463

Deleted member 19463

Iron
My profile:

Height: 186cm
Weight: 95kg ("good physique" - reputable content creator* within the BP space)
Face: 6.5/10 ("HTN with CL potential if looksmaxxed" - reputable content creator* within the BP space)

*it's not the ginger who throws 7/10 ratings at Asian manlets.

So I've been using Tinder lately and my self-esteem dropped into fucking oblivion - seven likes in roughly a month...

Three of the seven women who dropped a like on me were roughly 1.5x my weight in size with subhuman/low-tier normie facial features. Landwhales, essentially.
Two of them were in reasonable albeit not perfect shape with regards to body. Face-wise, the two of them were between 4/10 and 5/10.
The remaining two likes were 6-7ish women with an okay body. The genetically superior of the two, borderline Stacy, just so happened to be a single mom of two at age 21. Oh, and she told me that she never met her dad.

I certainly didn't install Tinder with the expectation that Stacy and Stacylite would line up in order to suck my d*ck dry and then serve me a sandwich afterward, but fuck, I'd never guessed that the demand for my phenotype almost exclusively consists of bottom of the barrel women.

Tinder really isn't a place for sub8 males unless you're into masochism.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IceBreaker0, Lygodactylus, fogdart and 6 others
Either your pictures are terrible or you are not actually a htn

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard, Deleted member 18261, fogdart and 12 others
Let's see what you look like cowboy

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and FrameMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, 6’1cel and Deleted member 17829
What race are you?

My profile:

Face: 6.5/10 ("HTN with CL potential if looksmaxxed" - reputable content creator* within the BP space)

So I've been using Tinder lately and my self-esteem dropped into fucking oblivion - seven likes in roughly a month...

Three of the seven women who dropped a like on me were roughly 1.5x my weight in size with subhuman/low-tier normie facial features. Landwhales, essentially.
Two of them were in reasonable albeit not perfect shape with regards to body. Face-wise, the two of them were between 4/10 and 5/10.
The remaining two likes were 6-7ish women with an okay body. The genetically superior of the two, borderline Stacy, just so happened to be a single mom of two at age 21. Oh, and she told me that she never met her dad.

I certainly didn't install Tinder with the expectation that Stacy and Stacylite would line up in order to suck my d*ck dry and then serve me a sandwich afterward, but fuck, I'd never guessed that the demand for my phenotype almost exclusively consists of bottom of the barrel women.

tails?

Judging by your posting style you are probably just an aspie mf that used mirror selfies :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 18261, Spiegel and 1 other person
try bumble its better
atleast for me

I've consulted two shrinks to get diagnosed. Both concluded that I'm not autistic/aspie.
I do, however, have to admit that I have no friends/social contact. Most likely because I was raised by an abusive single mom.

You’re not htn

Salludon and amnesia are htn
Arvid is chadlite
Niko and aban are chads
Averagejoe is a giga chad

Htns have no problem with girls

@ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, fogdart, Bonez and 7 others
Native german? Try setting location to Italy, I wanna see if a german normie has a halo or not here
No, I'm from Eastern Europe.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
You’re not htn

Arvid is chadlite
Niko and aban are chads

@ForeverRecession
So funny I forgot to laugh 😐

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 7580
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 7580
I've consulted two shrinks to get diagnosed. Both concluded that I'm not autistic/aspie.
I do, however, have to admit that I have no friends/social contact. Most likely because I was raised by an abusive single mom.
Blame the Nazis for that you autistic fuck

Screenshot 20220507 2015272

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and gamma
My profile:

You're not a HTN if you only got 7 likes in 30 days, no offense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, fogdart, thereallegend and 4 others
How so? He's very masc, not prettyboy :unsure:
Idk but results speak for themselves, he’s fucking models and getting directly approached everywhere … he’s one of few masc guys with higher smv than pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: gamma
You’re not htn

Arvid is chadlite
Niko and aban are chads

@ForeverRecession
SEA doesn't count.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
You’re not htn

Arvid is chadlite
Niko and aban are chads

@ForeverRecession
Based take.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
nvm im low iq

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19463
You’re not htn

Arvid is chadlite
Niko and aban are chads

@ForeverRecession
If you think a HTN/borderline CL "has no problems" in Germany, you're coping and/or ignorant.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, UglyGod360 and Deleted member 7580
My profile:

I got 15 in a day and Im a mtn Indian in the USA (so equal difficulty to white guy in Germany).

Either your tinder is fucked or you are not HTN to any extent. Send pics and Ill confirm HTN or not

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I got 15 in a day and Im a mtn Indian in the USA (so equal difficulty to white guy in Germany).

Either your tinder is fucked or you are not HTN to any extent. Send pics and Ill confirm HTN or not
If I got one match with an obese landwhale after hours of swiping what does that make me? This was back in 2019 btw

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart and FrameMogger
I had selfie basement autist photos and got 50 ish likes in a week or two, your not HTN unfortunately plus I look ethnic

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and rand anon
tails rated anstrum normie if he rated this guy HTN this guy cant be ugly tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and FrameMogger
tails rated anstrum normie if he rated this guy HTN this guy cant be ugly tbh
People are actually assuming I'm larping as a HTN just because I refuse to post my picture in a forum full of weirdos and/or subhumans. By assuming that, they also take away the credibility of the arguably best rating provider in the space.

People are actually assuming I'm larping as a HTN just because I refuse to post my picture in a forum full of weirdos and/or subhumans. By assuming that, they also take away the credibility of the arguably best rating provider in the space.
dw these incels are driven completely by emotjons
many say im htn when i get 100 tinder likes in one evening
whqt they say holds no weight thays exactly why theyre incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19463 and FrameMogger
If I got one match with an obese landwhale after hours of swiping what does that make me? This was back in 2019 btw
idk dude, was this just one day or you used tinder for months and everyday the best you got was a fat girl as a match

Guys, now he's openly insulting us by calling us "weirdos and subhumans"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, FrameMogger and bogii
Like a week
In Germany, if you're 5 and below you're invisible, i.e., you won't receive any notifications besides Tinder suggesting you to finally upgrade in order to meet girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and FrameMogger
All I am saying is that 7 likes in a month is really low. Most HTN I know got like 30-40 likes in the first day here in the US. Germany is tough so we can divide by 2 so 15-20 likes should be what you have gotten if HTN in Germany.

You may be HTN, alot of the times tinder can be glitchy so maybe you were shadow banned if you remade your account a bunch of times or maybe some dumb bitch reported you for no reason. Or your pics are atrociously bad.

You can always just use Imgur to post pics so you can get rid of them later or you can PM trusted users and they won't ever dox. You can PM me if you want and I can pm my pics back making doxxing essentially a non possibility.

Also Germany may just be a hell hole. Try changing your location to the USA and see how you do. I've written numerous shitposts about how much I hate Western Europe because of how high the standards are there and how bitchy and entitled the hoes are there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Nigger just post the pics with your face censored or something, I bet your dumbass used the least NT pics possible :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Usually people who say they are gl but don't post pics are larp cause they know they aren't and would get roasted to hell

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Prince88, Deleted member 15004 and 3 others
I don't take it. My friend Mtn at max didn't put his height and has only 2 pictures on his profile. His total match number is 1k or something in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
The order/gig:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 18931