What Tinder is like as a HTN

Dropped the evidence and it's getting quiet around here. Stomped some copes in here, it seems.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Cope because my genetic material > yours.
I literally get rated chadlite by pretty much everyone here and unlike you I don’t have a narrow IPD :ROFLMAO:
@StreegeReturn niggas on this forum so dumb lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18840 and Oberyn
Cope because my genetic material > yours.
I am telling you my mtn manlet friend has over 1k matches in Germany. Either your pictures are dogsiht/autist or you are not htn

• +1
I am telling you my mtn manlet friend has over 1k matches in Germany. Either your pictures are dogsiht/autist or you are not htn

My 2/10 subhuman friend also has 1k matches in Germany.

• +1
I literally get rated chadlite by pretty much everyone here and unlike you I don’t have a narrow IPD :ROFLMAO:
Nigga sounds aspie asf ngl. I bet he is some brute looking incel nerd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, FrameMogger and gamma

how is that even possible. he must be more than mtn

i get rated htn here and i cant even get 100 matches in SEA with blue eyes and larping 6ft

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, bogii and Oberyn
You're handicapped one way or another otherwise you wouldn't be rotting here with 8k posts as a, as you claim, Chadlite. Quite possibly a Turbomanlet as a Spaniard.

• +1
how is that even possible. he must be more than mtn

i get rated htn/chadlite here and i cant even get 100 matches in SEA with blue eyes and larping 6ft
I swear I am not lying I'll send you pictures of his profile. I don't understand it either. He has pictures with his dog. Dogpill again.

• +1
I swear I am not lying I'll send you pictures of his profile. I don't understand it either. He has pictures with his dog. Dogpill again.
can u send his pics in PM pls?

@Biggdink op showed me half his face. He is tall white above average with hair :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: but I thought black pill is Indians only :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, FrameMogger, gamma and 1 other person
You're handicapped one way or another otherwise you wouldn't be rotting here with 8k posts as a, as you claim, Chadlite. Quite possibly a Turbomanlet as a Spaniard.
I am, but it is not due to my looks, I hardly rot here nowadays, and these nearly 8k posts were made within years, just look at my join date, but good attempt.

5’10” barefoot so far from being a turbomanlet.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Oberyn
@Biggdink op showed me half his face. He is tall white above average with hair :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: but I thought black pill is Indians only :hnghn::hnghn:
You can’t rate
Op is prob not a twink so he’s not gl

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 14160 and Oberyn
I am, but it is not due to my looks, I hardly rot here nowadays, and these nearly 8k posts were made within years, just look at my join date, but good attempt.

5’10” barefoot so far from being a turbomanlet.
In Germany and Scandinavia, you're noticeably below average with that height. In the Balkans and the Netherlands, you're a manlet - no point in denying that. With my height, I'm above average in each and every country on this planet.
Let's face it, you'd look like a femboy next to me.

Too bad your IPD is below average in all of them as well 😬

Thick necked rugged femboy, seems legit :feelsyay:
Imagine thinking neck is gna help you out when you're sub 6ft height in fucking 2022. :forcedsmile:
Tell me, how does it feel getting height-mogged by women in heels? :unsure:

Last edited:
Tell me, how does it feel getting height-mogged by women in heels? :unsure:
Never happened to me so I wouldn’t know.
Keep coping with height, being tall doesn’t seem to be helping you much tho :feelshaha:

• Love it
Reactions: makeme183
Never happened to me so I wouldn’t know.
Keep coping with height, being tall doesn’t seem to be helping you much tho :feelshaha:

Okay, "big boy". I'm the one who's coping :feelshaha:

Clearly, tails lied to you about your face rating. He overrates whites and underrates ethnics

Source: Hurt ethnic with a desperate attempt to cope by downplaying the looks of someone of vastly superior race and phenotype.

Keep coping, subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart