What to do after graduating?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
The job market is a mess. I have no experience. My parents want me to move out, which is ideal for getting surgeries without them knowing, but also means you have to balance surgeries with job and get time off.

Anyway, I have no idea what to do. I don't really have any job ideas, and some ones I've wanted previously require years of experience.

I live in UK. I'm bored so want a change, but there is nowhere to go. I started application for working holiday in Canada, but haven't paid fees cos it will be the same shit there, again just no decent jobs.

I'm going insane thinking about this shit and what I'm gonna do, when I'm built to be rotting at home or enjoying nature. I hate uni but I'm not ready for wageslaving in this gay world either

It's over :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, scrunchables and BrahminBoss
> London

Have fun spending 90% of your wage on rent and the other 10% buying knock-off branded, plain flavoured noodles at Lidl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Luffymaxxing, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
God, I love being curry sometimes. Having loving parents who will give me all their money and let me live rent free, cooking my food and cleaning my clothes.

I wish I never lifeminned and moved out because I thought I'd ascend and become desirable.

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
> London

Have fun spending 90% of your wage on rent and the other 10% buying knock-off branded, plain flavoured noodles at Lidl
I live just outside London. I can't see myself in any job regardless of where I'm living.
I'm too lazy and unmotivated, and always changing ideas and outlook

Give up and jump off a building and splat like a tomato cal that shit veggie tales

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Almost Chadlite and SecularIslamist
God, I love being curry sometimes. Having loving parents who will give me all their money and let me live rent free, cooking my food and cleaning my clothes.

I wish I never lifeminned and moved out because I thought I'd ascend and become desirable.
So you live with parents now or not?
Also everything is way harder for us mental aspiring surgerycels as no normal parents would accept it

Give up and jump off a building and splat like a tomato cal that shit veggie tales
I don't possess that strength. Also while existence is a curse, it's against our basic instinct to kill ourselves. If euthanasia was available to all then many people would choose to do that, but it's not and I want to enjoy life, but it seems like no matter what I do, I can't

I live just outside London. I can't see myself in any job regardless of where I'm living.
I'm too lazy and unmotivated, and always changing ideas and outlook
Living outside of London and working inside of London (hybrid) isn't a bad idea.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Living outside of London and working inside of London (hybrid) isn't a bad idea.
That's what I could do living with parents.
But again, they want me to move out (as my brothers did), and I also don't want them constantly knowing what I'm doing

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
The job market is a mess. I have no experience. My parents want me to move out, which is ideal for getting surgeries without them knowing, but also means you have to balance surgeries with job and get time off.

Anyway, I have no idea what to do. I don't really have any job ideas, and some ones I've wanted previously require years of experience.

I live in UK. I'm bored so want a change, but there is nowhere to go. I started application for working holiday in Canada, but haven't paid fees cos it will be the same shit there, again just no decent jobs.

I'm going insane thinking about this shit and what I'm gonna do, when I'm built to be rotting at home or enjoying nature. I hate uni but I'm not ready for wageslaving in this gay world either

Just get some job and increase your financial independence. Make a goal to invest enough money to sustain you for a year without working at the worst case. Then invest more. Invest in broad index funds with good performance records, but try not to get too invested into things which pump like crazy without any reason, such as penny stocks or crypto. Everyones tried it - usually you'll just lose your money.

Working will probably be really mentally taxing at the beginning, but just make a resolution to stick with a job for month and it won't even be so bad after that once a routine forms and you get comfortable in new surroundings.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and optimisticzoomer

You fell for the meme low iq move tbh

Mirin never moving outside of your parents' Kolkata slums basement saar
Slum? More like villa in the best metropolitan city of India but whatever floats your boat

Have a Tommy tank

It's not over! Join the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)! Unlike those dirty Zionist frauds, we will happily accept and integrate you into our circles (as a slave)
@Erudición

• Woah
is your parents second coming of satan?
which normal parent would want you to move out in this day and economy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and optimisticzoomer
Leave the UK asap

rot on .org

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

i was going to go oxford. then i realize everything is retarded and we are not special jfl. just rot or kys.

• So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Leave the UK asap
To go where? UKcels can't live anywhere else after Brexit. Only Gibraltar which is tiny. Unless have experience and skills. Unless I go Canada like I said, but that's also apparently shit these days, and probably harder to get a job as a foreigner

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
To go where? UKcels can't live anywhere else after Brexit. Only Gibraltar which is tiny. Unless have experience and skills. Unless I go Canada like I said, but that's also apparently shit these days, and probably harder to get a job as a foreigner
Damn bro it really is over

• +1
i was going to go oxford. then i realize everything is retarded and we are not special jfl. just rot or kys.
It's truly over for those who don't fit in with the normie path of getting a wageslave job and having aspirations

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith
What did you study in uni?

What did you study in uni?
Something I was interested in, but no longer am as work. Or maybe I am, idk. Even back then, I went through 3 totally different options in the two years before I went uni and picked A-levels. Totally different fields as I changed my mind. And 1 month into uni I couldn't be bothered anymore

Anyway I'm still in uni and graduate this year. I've been into uni a handful of times in the last year and a half

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Something I was interested in, but no longer am as work. Or maybe I am, idk. Even back then, I went through 3 totally different options in the two years before I went uni and picked A-levels. Totally different fields as I changed my mind. And 1 month into uni I couldn't be bothered anymore

Anyway I'm still in uni and graduate this year. I've been into uni a handful of times in the last year and a half
Have you looked into investment banking or consulting? Shit work but pays well and has good exit opps.

• +1
Have you looked into investment banking or consulting? Shit work but pays well and has good exit opps.
No, don't really know anything about consulting.
Investment banking haven't thought about but have a friend who was planning on doing that and would be working 80 hours a week after graduating.
I can barely even imagine doing 40.

Also isn't it supposed to be really competitive?

No, don't really know anything about consulting.
Investment banking haven't thought about but have a friend who was planning on doing that and would be working 80 hours a week after graduating.
I can barely even imagine doing 40.

Also isn't it supposed to be really competitive?
Very competitive, very long hours, reasonably high IQ usually required (to get the job, not necessarily do the work). You do bitch work in microsoft office 80 hours a week. I’m sure it sucks, but probably worth the money, experience, and network it provides after a couple years. Most people don’t do it forever

• +1