What to do if skinny fat?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
I'm 6'2 and 61 kgs but it's mostly fat. Of course most of it is also on face due to shitty genetics too. Should I lift and cut or lift and bulk?

Tbh if you have good clavicles just muscle max then leanmax. Even if you lost all the fat now you'll look and feel like shit talking from experience

I'm 6'2 and 61 kgs but it's mostly fat.
WTF????
I'm 6'2. And at my skinnest and low muscle mass the lowest I ever been, I was 70kg orso. And I looked like an Auschwitz refugee almost.
How can you be 61kg, and be fat? Than muscle mass needs to be 404error completely. You are sedation state, all day long???

Of course most of it is also on face due to shitty genetics too. Should I lift and cut or lift and bulk?
I would do neither, nor cut nor bulk.

If you are really fat, than somehow you are above maintenance a bit. So if you than add working out to the mix, than you go to maintenance or below it probably; because excecise equals buring more energy/callories due to increased activity.

wtach how body responds to excercise. that way you can see, if you are at an surpluss, maintenance, or uncer maintenance intake of callories. Than adjust accordingly to what one wans, the food intake

WTF????
I'm 6'2. And at my skinnest and low muscle mass the lowest I ever been, I was 70kg orso. And I looked like an Auschwitz refugee almost.
How can you be 61kg, and be fat? Than muscle mass needs to be 404error completely. You are sedation state, all day long???
It sounds fake as fuck, I know. Yeah I'm pretty much 0 excercise all day except for walking to classes. My chest is like 35", waist 29", and hips 39" :lul: (shit genetics). The fat is all on lower body + face but it's kinda lifefuel because I can see muscle easier on upperbody.
If you are really fat, than somehow you are above maintenance a bit. So if you than add working out to the mix, than you go to maintenance or below it probably; because excecise equals buring more energy/callories due to increased activity.

wtach how body responds to excercise. that way you can see, if you are at an surpluss, maintenance, or uncer maintenance intake of callories. Than adjust accordingly to what one wans, the food intake
:feelswow: Thanks for this.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
If you're 61kg at 6'2" and still fat then it's no wonder my face is almost obese looking at 76kg (167 lbs), 5'11.5", although I do have some basic musculature from half-assed calisthenics training (dips, pullups etc.)
Suifuel tbh because this makes me think I'll have to drop to 60kg to have a lean face JFL, currently I'm at 18 - 20% bf with a boneless face and trash facial fat genetics.

Last edited:
If its your face that makes you look skinny fat, then you don't actually have too much fat, your weight actually is low for your height. It could probably be like that because your face lacks bone which makes you look fat no matter how much weight you lose...

If its your face that makes you look skinny fat, then you don't actually have too much fat, your weight actually is low for your height. It could probably be like that because your face lacks bone which makes you look fat no matter how much weight you lose...
he's obviously talking about his body :hnghn:

learn to read :owo:

Massive suicidefuel :feelswhy:

I'm 6'2 and 61 kgs but it's mostly fat. Of course most of it is also on face due to shitty genetics too. Should I lift and cut or lift and bulk?
Mhhh I Wonder. What should fat people do? 🤔

it’s almost like there are places they can go to to change that.