What to do if you feel weak around men? AHHHHH

BullyofAlphaBitches

BullyofAlphaBitches

Return of The Truth
I feel like an abused dog nerd around guys, even sometimes guys smaller and/or weaker.

IDK why it is, some kind of trauma or insecurity but what can I do about it normally?

Deep voice, thick and big hands, the mog gets to me a lot.

Even manlets scare the fuck out of me if they have strong facial features or are MTN+ with deep voice and/or gymmaxxed.

IDK why I have to feel like such an abused dog.

I don't want to be an autist and try to act too tough but also don't wanna feel weak which I do a lot.

What the fuck do I do? I am not actually super small or weak, so it is abused dog syndrome and mental.

It is like guys don't see me as a threat at all, perhaps due to my face not looking intimidating?

But even if I fixed my looks, what if I still feel abused dog even still?

Just find even bigger abused dogs so I can feel like the pack leader? Or hermitage?

I can't find any way to feel secure around any normal humans ffs, especially those who mog me in any way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5’6 Darktriad, Pride, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Kys obviously

• JFL
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
I think you're typing your internal thoughts aloud bro.
I’m just telling the truth bro. I feel the same shit u do, there is no answer to our problems other than the rope

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and BullyofAlphaBitches
Klinefelters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and BullyofAlphaBitches
I’m just telling the truth bro. I feel the same shit u do, there is no answer to our problems other than the rope

Or roids first at least.

They are better than you in some way

• +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches
Childhood trauma. So yes, abused dog syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: BullyofAlphaBitches and Pikabro
piss them off as much as you can
theyll respect it

kys in front of them. get the last laugh or something idk how it works

I feel like an abused dog nerd around guys, even sometimes guys smaller and/or weaker.

IDK why it is, some kind of trauma or insecurity but what can I do about it normally?

Deep voice, thick and big hands, the mog gets to me a lot.

Even manlets scare the fuck out of me if they have strong facial features or are MTN+ with deep voice and/or gymmaxxed.

IDK why I have to feel like such an abused dog.

I don't want to be an autist and try to act too tough but also don't wanna feel weak which I do a lot.

What the fuck do I do? I am not actually super small or weak, so it is abused dog syndrome and mental.

It is like guys don't see me as a threat at all, perhaps due to my face not looking intimidating?

But even if I fixed my looks, what if I still feel abused dog even still?

Just find even bigger abused dogs so I can feel like the pack leader? Or hermitage?

I can't find any way to feel secure around any normal humans ffs, especially those who mog me in any way.
realest thread i’ve read inna brick