What to do on a date with a girl I am low iq I don't really know

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I have finally got a like on a dating service and asked this girl out and she agreed. I am bloated from bulking so I think I will take lasix preliminary. But I think I will take her to the bar and vape and talk about blackpilled shit and pretend to be clever because I have nothing more to do. I have already told her I am a KHV incel and don't know how to talk to women and she is fine with that, she told me she likes shy guys. Thoughts? She is only 1 inch shorter than me btw I think I should wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I have finally got a like on a dating service and asked this girl out and she agreed. I am bloated from bulking so I think I will take lasix preliminary. But I think I will take her to the bar and vape and talk about blackpilled shit and pretend to be clever because I have nothing more to do. I have already told her I am a KHV incel and don't know how to talk to women and she is fine with that, she told me she likes shy guys. Thoughts? She is only 1 inch shorter than me btw I think I should wear lifts
explain to her the entire lore of james sapphire and dance to blackpill curse to her and kiss on the chorus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and ItsOverCel
why are you planning to talk about the blackpill?

why are you planning to talk about the blackpill?
because this is how I can hold the conversation long enough. This is inevitable either, after I take a few shots of vodka I will talk about it anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
kill all mentalcels

Yeah just tell her that looks are everything and beg her not to leave and cuck you for a chad

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Yuno_howitez and ItsOverCel
108.png

Talking about blackpill/incel shit is probably the last thing you want to talk about if you want to keep her around nigga lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: igbekele007
Don't forget to rehearsal your NT before