What to do to improve facial aesthetics in puberty?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Silver
Should I use a skincare routine or specific gut cleanse for acne and hair? Should I use volufiline for lips/smile lines/eyebags? Should I dermaroll? I'm already planning to hop on a stack in the near future which will most likely enhance my face to some extent as it's to maximise HGH:
-20mg MK677 daily
-500mcg CJC 1295 DAC per week
-12.5mg aromasin every other day
-maybe dht gel but hair is extremely important at my age so not risking that

low quality shit post but it's late

Improve diet and don't kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Should I use a skincare routine or specific gut cleanse for acne and hair? Should I use volufiline for lips/smile lines/eyebags? Should I dermaroll? I'm already planning to hop on a stack in the near future which will most likely enhance my face to some extent as it's to maximise HGH:
-20mg MK677 daily
-500mcg CJC 1295 DAC per week
-12.5mg aromasin every other day
-maybe dht gel but hair is extremely important at my age so not risking that

low quality shit post but it's late
Bit late, but make sure you aren’t fat (target sub 15% body fat) and make sure you aren’t bloated (killer of looks, when I am not bloated I get hollow cheeks)

Also get a trendy hairstyle for your ethnicity (examples: TikTok fluffy hair or curtains for white guys, dreads or waves for black guys)

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Bit late, but make sure you aren’t fat (target sub 15% body fat) and make sure you aren’t bloated (killer of looks, when I am not bloated I get hollow cheeks)

Also get a trendy hairstyle for your ethnicity (examples: TikTok fluffy hair or curtains for white guys, dreads or waves for black guys)
this, and use make up if you are into it.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and wastedspermcel