What to say if you match with a woman on tinder?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Iron
I have matched with women before but i never know what to say. I never could speak with anybody without a common subject first. What do i say to a random woman to keep her interested?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, DharkDC and SoyGune

• Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
I have matched with women before but i never know what to say. I never could speak with anybody without a common subject first. What do i say to a random woman to keep her interested?
Compliment her first, than spark a conversation wth.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 10536
Theres already atleast 10 jesters trying their best to entertain her every day.
You need to be above average for tinder to work.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and alex569
Hey

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  1. make a comment based on her bio or pictures that is open ended enough to invite a response
  2. if she responds make a little bit of small talk
  3. try to escalate sexually if you can using plausibly deniable teasing type stuff
  4. if she seems interested ask for her snapchat and take your conversation off tinder (instagram is better if youre social maxxed but im assuming youre a friendless autist given the nature of youre question and this forum so for you snapchat will be better)
  5. ask to hang out pretty quickly if shes responding, dont spend weeks and weeks texting a bitch on tinder giving her validation for free
  6. If she says yes keep it open ended, women usually want to do something non sexual before they hook up with you so they can cope like they arent a complete whore but it doesnt have to be a date date. Usually I just go for a walk/go to the beach/get coffee with a girl close to her house and then if she likes you you'll end up back at her house where she will expect you to make a move. This is a little easier if you have a place that girls can come to and will feel comfortable in. In that case you can invite them either to do something easy close to your house then bounce back or you can just invite them over to "watch netflix" or some stupid shit like that and make a move after hanging out in your place for a bit.
The important thing is (unless youre gigachad) not to just go super direct and try to get an immediate hookup. Womens psychology is retarded and they always want plausible deniability and to be able to maintain the delusion that they arent a garbage can whore. Theres literally no practical difference between you taking an hour walk/coffee date/etc. with a girl, then fucking her right after and just fucking right away but women want that buffer there for some reason so play into it.

All of these rules dont apply if youre ugly or giga chad in which case you can do whatever you want and get no results or great results respectively.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Fear, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
This is how I do it.
I look at their bio and try to find something that makes me want to say some kind of expression or ask a question, anything really that feels natural to me.
If no bio, then I go to pictures. Maybe the pictures are very unusual, there's a story between the pics or something catches your eye that is unusual, then I talk about it.
For example.
This girl had pictures of herself smiling, riding a broom and cooking something in a pot.
I light heartedly made a joke about her being a happy witch, cooking bad kids in a pot. It's very silly, but that's how the pictures told me the story. So I asked if she's a witch cooking bad kids, etc etc.
Generally, I try to stay light hearted and a bit silly. Try to ask for a date within 3-8 messages. No point wasting time chatting with tinder girls, unless the convo is actually interesting. The point of tinder is to get a date, not to write an essay to a girl.
If there's nothing I can find, then I go for a simple "hello, how do you do" or something gentle and nothing special.
Tbh I'm a virgin, so my advice is as useful as...
Just how I do it.

Theres already atleast 10 jesters trying their best to entertain her every day.
You need to be above average for tinder to work.
It seems so. Even if i match women just always expect me to entertain them, but i'm incapable to do so, so they end up ingnoring me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 110
It seems so. Even if i match women just always expect me to entertain them, but i'm incapable to do so, so they end up ingnoring me.
That's not true, tbh.
They ignore you, because they don't find you attractive enough, that's pretty much it.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
  1. make a comment based on her bio or pictures that is open ended enough to invite a response
  3. try to escalate sexually if you can using plausibly deniable teasing type stuff
  4. if she seems interested ask for her snapchat and take your conversation off tinder (instagram is better if youre social maxxed but im assuming youre a friendless autist given the nature of youre question and this forum so for you snapchat will be better)
  5. ask to hang out pretty quickly if shes responding, dont spend weeks and weeks texting a bitch on tinder giving her validation for free
  6. If she says yes keep it open ended, women usually want to do something non sexual before they hook up with you so they can cope like they arent a complete whore but it doesnt have to be a date date. Usually I just go for a walk/go to the beach/get coffee with a girl close to her house and then if she likes you you'll end up back at her house where she will expect you to make a move. This is a little easier if you have a place that girls can come to and will feel comfortable in. In that case you can invite them either to do something easy close to your house then bounce back or you can just invite them over to "watch netflix" or some stupid shit like that and make a move after hanging out in your place for a bit.
The important thing is (unless youre gigachad) not to just go super direct and try to get an immediate hookup. Womens psychology is retarded and they always want plausible deniability and to be able to maintain the delusion that they arent a garbage can whore. Theres literally no practical difference between you taking an hour walk/coffee date/etc. with a girl, then fucking her right after and just fucking right away but women want that buffer there for some reason so play into it.

All of these rules dont apply if youre ugly or giga chad in which case you can do whatever you want and get no results or great results respectively.
Thank you for this response. I will try to follow this advice. I'm feally glad for this site.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
You're most likely getting banned on .co for this.
See you in ban appeals

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
instagram is better if youre social maxxed but im assuming youre a friendless autist given the nature of youre question and this forum so for you snapchat will be better
brutal analyzation of this forums userbase

• JFL
Reactions: Cali Yuga
JFL

ask about her breathing patterns

If you have to ask this, then it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Fear

Entertaining them doesn't work. Just comment something on her photos, try to build some rapport with 3-5 messages and then ask her out. Also no matter what you do don't follow these bluepilled online guides telling you to wait a few days in between message sto build her interest and appear mysterious jfl

• +1
Reactions: alex569
analyse her facial features

Entertaining them doesn't work. Just comment something on her photos, try to build some rapport with 3-5 messages and then ask her out. Also no matter what you do don't follow these bluepilled online guides telling you to wait a few days in between message sto build her interest and appear mysterious jfl
Matches don't even mean anything lmfao whores will still leave U on seen

mirin writing skills. reminds me of @Darkwill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cali Yuga and Fear
Matches don't even mean anything lmfao whores will still leave U on seen

Which is another reason to not waste a lot of time coming up with something cool and planing out a conversation. Tinder should be low effort-high reward. Anything else and you're doing it wrong.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 7521