What to snap foid after 4 months of no contact?

PaulAllensLunch

PaulAllensLunch

Iron
So, I matched on Tinder with this Stacy-lite Swedish blondie back in January and got her Snapchat. We talked for a bit—she always responded pretty enthusiastically, but she never initiated a convo with me. So, I just waited for a week to see if she’d be the one to initiate, but she didn’t. Then work and school got in the way, and I didn’t message her for like 4 months.

Now, summer break is almost here, and I still wanna shoot my shot with her, but I’m not sure what to send her on Snapchat to start a conversation again. Time's running low since apparently, she’s going abroad after summer break to study in the US.

Please, come through with serious answers!

• +1
Reactions: AOL
Dnr nigger

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Dnr nigger

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
  • +1
Reactions: PaulAllensLunch
Your best bet is to say yo how’ve you been and then ask her out to a date. There is no secret formula
damn bro , i thought i could snap her a pic of my face to jog her memory about my looks and she would get interested again.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
damn bro , i thought i could snap her a pic of my face to jog her memory about my looks and she would get interested again.
Yeah but make it part of the conversation, don’t be autistic about it

call her a dirty skank they like that apparently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and BitchBoy
call her a dirty skank they like that apparently
That comes after roping her in with me sending her a random snap of my high set hollow cheekboned face. If she doesnt respond with a pic of her own face , the mission failed and i will just ropemaxx.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Idk i dont say anything unless she types something first , just send a picture of the wall , that will teach her

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Idk i dont say anything unless she types something first , just send a picture of the wall , that will teach her
cant lie she prolly forgot about me so i would wait till im dead if i had to wait till she texted me first again. Blonde swedish Stacylites have an ocean of dudes lining up if they wanted to, so i will have to strike soon. also the fact that she is going abroad soon, maybe that would work in my favor though if i just want a summer fling.