What tracks/classes/course to take at uni?

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I considered taking a web development track, but the instructor is a foid+ no chance of meeting girls there, especially if it's online.

Title- what should I take to take to meet girls, other than gender studies, and to possibly make new friends :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, jake_okok and Zer0/∞
Title- what should I take to take to meet girls, other than gender studies, and to possibly make new friends :feelshah:
Low IQ, wasting 4 yrs and tens of 1000s of dollars for your horniness. :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and PubertyMaxxer
Low IQ, wasting 4 yrs and tens of 1000s of dollars for your horniness. :feelsgah:
True, I might not even go to college at all. I primarily want it as a means to assimilate into normie culture :feelshah:

Relate to OP. Mostly taking a business course just for the social part, it's over

Only for a bangladeshi

For properly evolved people, uni is amazing

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
Business is one of the most normie courses in uni, so you should be good if you're just after socialmaxxing.
Yeah bro
I have a programmer job so I could probably get into a decent uni for comp sci/software engineering, but that shit is just so boring jfl

STEM courses. I was studying Immunology/Microbiology in early 2020,

Vitamin B12 is synthesized only by certain bacteria and archaeon, but not by plants. The synthesized vitamin B12 is transferred and accumulates in animal tissues, which can occur in certain plant and mushroom species through microbial interaction. In particular, the meat and milk of herbivorous ruminant animals (e.g. cattle and sheep) are good sources of vitamin B12 for humans. Ruminants acquire vitamin B12, which is considered an essential nutrient, through a symbiotic relationship with the bacteria present in their stomachs. In aquatic environments, most phytoplankton acquire vitamin B12 through a symbiotic relationship with bacteria, and they become food for larval fish and bivalves. Edible plants and mushrooms rarely contain a considerable amount of vitamin B12, mainly due to concomitant bacteria in soil and/or their aerial surfaces. Thus, humans acquire vitamin B12 formed by microbial interaction via mainly ruminants and fish (or shellfish) as food sources. In this review, up-to-date information on vitamin B12 sources and bioavailability are also discussed. Impact statement To prevent vitamin B12 (B12) deficiency in high-risk populations such as vegetarians and elderly subjects, it is necessary to identify foods that contain high levels of B12. B12 is synthesized by only certain bacteria and archaeon, but not by plants or animals. The synthesized B12 is transferred and accumulated in animal tissues, even in certain plant tissues via microbial interaction. Meats and milks of herbivorous ruminant animals are good sources of B12 for humans. Ruminants acquire the essential B12 through a symbiotic relationship with bacteria inside the body. Thus, we also depend on B12-producing bacteria located in ruminant stomachs. While edible plants and mushrooms rarely contain a considerable amount of B12, mainly due to concomitant bacteria in soil and/or their aerial surfaces. In this mini-review, we described up-to-date information on B12 sources and bioavailability with reference to the interaction of microbes as B12-producers.

Mogology. it's under the faculty of looksmaxxology, Ask your professor. You're unlikely to meet any foids irl there though, it's a bunch of copers and all they do is LDAR.

Last edited:
Do an Art course man.

What you like doing

STEM courses. I was studying Immunology/Microbiology in early 2020,
And what do you have to show for that? Nothing
Mogology. it's under the faculty of looksmaxxology, Ask your professor. You're unlikely to meet any foids irl there though, it's a bunch of copers and all they do is LDAR.
Ah you're funny
Do an Art course man.
Who the fuck studies art in college
What you like doing
Nothing. I like to be idle

sociology
psychology
English
Chemistry