What type of Looksmaxxing do you need? [GUIDE]

Deleted member 15575

Deleted member 15575

The world belongs to the strong. I am not strong
Here's an autistic level guide for some of the copers on this site, telling you exactly what looksmaxxing you need based on your status

The type or degree of looksmaxxing you need depends on 3 main factors:
The amount of failos/halos you have (i.e. your psl rating)
The type of failos you have
Your end goal (the psl rating or treatment you want)

PSL ratings:

0-3 psl Truecel

Genetics may have screwed you but it is not over as long as you still have some youth left .Focus on money maxxing for now (wage slave, crypto, whatever you can) and then carefully select surgeries you need. For most people on this level you will need hard corrective surgeries such as bimax, lefort 2, 3 etc- don't fall for the rhinoplasty and implant meme because they will not do much for you. If you are on this level do not waste your time trying to learn game, increase social skills or whatever because it is useless until you ascend to at least ltn.

3-4 psl Low Tier Normie
At this level you are certainly below average, but not to the point where people cringe with disgust looking at you. This is probably where the majority of people on this site are. If you are at this level, moneymaxxing for surgery is still key but you should also try to increase your looks and smv in other areas. Working out and softmaxxing will help you at this level to a certain extent at this level depending on your situation. Statusmaxxing and increasing your social skills is beneficial too, but dont expect this to seriously affect your chances. At this tier, you may be able to get some low tier becky irl but online dating is a complete waste of time.

4-5.25 psl Mid-High tier Normie
At this level you may be average or slightly above but most females will still see you as barely average. Surgery is not an absolute necessity but could be beneficial (see list of failos later). Frauding, Softmaxxing and Gymmaxxing can be enough to achieve decent results starting from this tier, but don't expect to become chad level without some serious intervention. Online dating is still generally a waste of time at this level compared to warm and cold approach but can be viable with good pictures.

5.25-5.75 psl Chad-lite
At this level you will be seen as adequete to slightly above average by most females. Surgery is not at all necessary at this tier unless you have very specific failos or a very high goal. Gymmaxxing and Softmaxxing should be enough to achieve what you want. Honestly, if you are at this level and on this site you should probably stop. With warm approach you should be able to pull high-tier beckies and maybe a stacy-lite or stacy if you have something else such as height, gym body or status to push you up.

5.75-8 psl Chad
If you somehow stumbled on this website you should probably just leave. I can't really give advice because at this point you will have access to what you want most likely or if not it will be easy to buff yourself up. Busted genetics.

Types of failos

There are three types of failos:
Softmaxx fixable
Surgery easy fix
Surgery hard fix

Softmaxx fixable failos
Includes: thin eyebrows, bad haircut, skinny body(not bad frame), bad facial hair, acne, poor skin tone(to an extent) etc; most of these are 'common sense' and will only have a minor impact or go away on their own with the exception of body fat percentage- this is huge and can bring fat boys from 3 psl to 5 psl easily. 12% bf is ideal to have a lean face and if you haven't been at this level you need to start cutting now.

Surgery easy fix (and the surgery for each):

Eye area

• Negative Canthal tilt- Canthoplasty
  • Scleral Show- Lower eyelid retraction/blepharoplasty
  • Eye bags- Blepharoplasty

Midface
  • Long philtrum- Philtrum reduction
  • Low set cheekbones/non existent cheekbones-Implants (see lefort in hard fix)
  • Nose deformity- Rhinoplasty
Jaw area/Lower third
  • Slight chin recession-implants or filler
  • Slight narrowing lower third (bigonial width)-implants or filler
    (everything else is covered in hard fix)
Balding-Hair transplant

Surgery- Hard fix-experimental or extremely brutal surgeries

Eyes

• Eye colour- experimental laser surgery
  • Eye PD- do your own research but there are many experimental suggested methods
Midface
  • Severe Maxilla recession- lefort 2
  • Zygomatic and upper maxilliary severe recession- modified lefort 3
  • Recessed Lower maxilla-lefort 1
    Compact/Long midfaces can also be impacted by these surgeries, usually for the better
Jaw area
  • Severe Chin recession- genioplasty
  • Over/Underbite- Bimax (usually includes lefort1 with ccw rotation)
  • Short ramus- ramus osteotomy
Height-leg lengthening

Frame- Clavicle osteotomy

For these I have forgotten loads but I will include more later.

The end goal

The key thing is if you want to truly ascend is to actually put shit into practice. It is key to improve mental health and gain a clear set of goals before beginning a hard looksmaxx journey. The key thing you need to remember is that it is possible to ascend very high: It just depends on how much time, effort and money you are willing to sacrifice. Mental masturbation is the number one enemy on this site, book consultations, contact surgeons and don't jack off over some next level experimental surgery that only one afghan surgeon does. As long as you actually make progress and the effort to contact people and wage slave hard enough, you can ascend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: os_cria, Deleted member 2816, LooksmaxxHopeful and 15 others
Good thread greycel

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, Jason Voorhees, Prettyboy and 1 other person
I’m 6.5 psl and still here bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Just4Beast, rydofx, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I’m 6.5 psl and still here bro
1. Why tf?
2. Pics? Just because there are a lot of people on this site who larp or are deluded as being goodlooking

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
That would put you in the top 2% of men. Idk if u have any reason to be here if u truely are 6.5 psl
Check PM

• +1
Thx for thread. What's your view on under eye filler for slight bagging/recession/drooping

• +1
Thx for thread. What's your view on under eye filler for slight bagging/recession/drooping
Filler is very effective in the short term- my big issue with it is that 1. It is not permanent and 2. It can migrate which can cause other issues.
That being said it is good in moderation from what I've seen.

• +1
You forgot braces bro

• +1
  • +1
Here's an autistic level guide for some of the copers on this site, telling you exactly what looksmaxxing you need based on your status

PSL ratings:

0-3 psl Truecel

Genetics may have screwed you but it is not over as long as you still have some youth left .Focus on money maxxing for now (wage slave, crypto, whatever you can) and then carefully select surgeries you need. For most people on this level you will need hard corrective surgeries such as bimax, lefort 2, 3 etc- don't fall for the rhinoplasty and implant meme because they will not do much for you. If you are on this level do not waste your time trying to learn game, increase social skills or whatever because it is useless until you ascend to at least ltn.

3-4 psl Low Tier Normie
At this level you are certainly below average, but not to the point where people cringe with disgust looking at you. This is probably where the majority of people on this site are. If you are at this level, moneymaxxing for surgery is still key but you should also try to increase your looks and smv in other areas. Working out and softmaxxing will help you at this level to a certain extent at this level depending on your situation. Statusmaxxing and increasing your social skills is beneficial too, but dont expect this to seriously affect your chances. At this tier, you may be able to get some low tier becky irl but online dating is a complete waste of time.

At this level you may be average or slightly above but most females will still see you as barely average. Surgery is not an absolute necessity but could be beneficial (see list of failos later). Frauding, Softmaxxing and Gymmaxxing can be enough to achieve decent results starting from this tier, but don't expect to become chad level without some serious intervention. Online dating is still generally a waste of time at this level compared to warm and cold approach but can be viable with good pictures.

5.25-5.75 psl Chad-lite
At this level you will be seen as adequete to slightly above average by most females. Surgery is not at all necessary at this tier unless you have very specific failos or a very high goal. Gymmaxxing and Softmaxxing should be enough to achieve what you want. Honestly, if you are at this level and on this site you should probably stop. With warm approach you should be able to pull high-tier beckies and maybe a stacy-lite or stacy if you have something else such as height, gym body or status to push you up.

5.75-8 psl Chad
If you somehow stumbled on this website you should probably just leave. I can't really give advice because at this point you will have access to what you want most likely or if not it will be easy to buff yourself up. Busted genetics.

Types of failos

Softmaxx fixable
Surgery easy fix
Surgery hard fix

Softmaxx fixable failos
Includes: thin eyebrows, bad haircut, skinny body(not bad frame), bad facial hair, acne, poor skin tone(to an extent) etc; most of these are 'common sense' and will only have a minor impact or go away on their own with the exception of body fat percentage- this is huge and can bring fat boys from 3 psl to 5 psl easily. 12% bf is ideal to have a lean face and if you haven't been at this level you need to start cutting now.

Eye area

Midface
Jaw area/Lower third
Balding-Hair transplant

Eyes

• Eye PD- do your own research but there are many experimental suggested methods
Midface
    Compact/Long midfaces can also be impacted by these surgeries, usually for the better
Jaw area
Height-leg lengthening

The end goal

The key thing is if you want to truly ascend is to actually put shit into practice. It is key to improve mental health and gain a clear set of goals before beginning a hard looksmaxx journey. The key thing you need to remember is that it is possible to ascend very high: It just depends on how much time, effort and money you are willing to sacrifice. Mental masturbation is the number one enemy on this site, book consultations, contact surgeons and don't jack off over some next level experimental surgery that only one afghan surgeon does. As long as you actually make progress and the effort to contact people and wage slave hard enough, you can ascend.
Goos thread OP, haven't seen such in awhille.

Nice!:D (no sarcasm intended)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 15575
Is there anything surgically possible method to give eyes more hooding?

• +1
Is there anything surgically possible method to give eyes more hooding?
Honestly, not sure- pretty sure that eppley does custom implants for brow but he's very dodgy. I try ice hooding for that- I know it sounds like a giga cope but it actually seems to work slightly.

• +1
Posted a thread in ratings and most people just said over, PSL doesn’t even matter at 5’2 :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Stevensmithgerard and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Jason Voorhees
Posted a thread in ratings and most people just said over, PSL doesn’t even matter at 5’2 :feelswah:

Some slut I'm talking to said she met up with a guy last week who frauded his height and pictures - he was actually bald and 5'4".

She fucked him anyway "because she was horny, but now she regrets it" so I guess there's hope for Manlets.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Stevensmithgerard and Preoximerianas

PSL ratings:

0-3 psl Truecel

3-4 psl Low Tier Normie

5.25-5.75 psl Chad-lite

5.75-8 psl Chad

Types of failos

Softmaxx fixable
Surgery easy fix
Surgery hard fix

Softmaxx fixable failos

Eye area

Midface
Jaw area/Lower third
Balding-Hair transplant

Eyes

Midface
Jaw area
Height-leg lengthening

The end goal

Frame: hgh

I estimate I’m 4 PSL.
So I'll be doing the following.
  • Derma roll eyebrows and facial hair
  • Minoxidil eyebrows and facial hair
  • Hair system (I’m too far gone to try and regrow, I think)
  • Mega-dose beta carotene
  • Self tanning
  • Tretinoin + rest of a normal skincare routine
  • Most importantly LOSE WEIGHT.
Once I’ve lost weight, then I will assess what is good and bad with my bones.

Thanks for setting my priorities.

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel
I've been told I'm like 4 psl with potential for like 5 , I thought I was around 4.5 (doesn't matter anyways it's same shit). I'm 19 y/o in Med, plan is to probably prettyboy max? idk cause I went from "cute (cause no bones)" 3 psl to like 4-4.5 within a year just by puberty so I might still grow bone wise. So looks wise:

Softmaxx:
  • Always progress to get to 15% bf (Im like 18-20 right now)
  • Softmaxx: plucking eyebrows, an actual good haircut that covers failos (flat non masc forehead, so will probably try to hide it? idk if anyone wants to help me with advice on that). Fashionmaxx, which is semi cope if you're not dressing like shit, but it kinda shows status so you get less gatekept by some bitches.
  • Test black hair and eyebrows since Im pale (current is dark red/brown mix with green/blue eyes)
  • If that doesnt look good get a tan, either by the spray stuff or carotene, or both idk will see.
  • Lower scleral show and some upper eyelid exposure= try whatever ice stuff I've seen in here.
  • Maybe do mastic gum chewing but that seems like massive cope (especially if youre not lean it wont just magically pop up, I know some probably closet blackpill 5.5+ psl guy irl that did that and it looks very good on him but he's like 12% bf)
  • Assess again and go for <=12% bf
  • Check what I'll need from that point on.
I'll mention Socialmaxx related stuff:

• I've been decent at social situations but not with girls because I was just invisible to them in HS. I've been getting way more attention recently (my pissrandom new instagram acc I've got plenty of >=avg girls from uni following me first without me even knowing them) so I'll need to escape autism.
  • Clubmaxx? Idk I've never enjoyed clubs but I'll just go from now.
Failos/possible surgeries:

• As was mentioned idk what to do with the forehead? Probably nothing that could be doable (have heard some browridge implants but that sounds genuinely dogshit)
  • I have a gigantic overbite but in motion-sideprofile-3/4, it doesn't seem that bad so I'll probably not touch it (my blackpilled orthodontist told me to not listen to maxillofacial surgeons cause they just do what their books tell them to do, and getting me a surgery would just flatten my maxilla and make me look shit)
  • Also mentioned uee and scleral show which can be tackled I guess but sounds risky? Will see what happens by like next 2 years with this (have made gigantic progress with a method I found online+puberty)
  • Im "thankfully" a scoliosis patient so I'll go from 176 to like estimated 179-180 with just the surgery (which is mostly covered by insurance) which is way better than just being stuck at 176 (but still worse than being 183+ already)
If anyone wants to hold me accountable in DMs cause I'm lazy af go ahead.

Leg lengthening mate

Gotta moneymaxx for that, ain't willing to spend anything less than top dollar (100k+) for something that has the possibility of make you a cripple.
Some slut I'm talking to said she met up with a guy last week who frauded his height and pictures - he was actually bald and 5'4".

She fucked him anyway "because she was horny, but now she regrets it" so I guess there's hope for Manlets.

Lifefuel :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I've been told I'm like 4 psl with potential for like 5 , I thought I was around 4.5 (doesn't matter anyways it's same shit). I'm 19 y/o in Med, plan is to probably prettyboy max? idk cause I went from "cute (cause no bones)" 3 psl to like 4-4.5 within a year just by puberty so I might still grow bone wise. So looks wise:

Softmaxx:
  • Always progress to get to 15% bf (Im like 18-20 right now)
  • Softmaxx: plucking eyebrows, an actual good haircut that covers failos (flat non masc forehead, so will probably try to hide it? idk if anyone wants to help me with advice on that). Fashionmaxx, which is semi cope if you're not dressing like shit, but it kinda shows status so you get less gatekept by some bitches.
  • Test black hair and eyebrows since Im pale (current is dark red/brown mix with green/blue eyes)
  • If that doesnt look good get a tan, either by the spray stuff or carotene, or both idk will see.
  • Lower scleral show and some upper eyelid exposure= try whatever ice stuff I've seen in here.
  • Maybe do mastic gum chewing but that seems like massive cope (especially if youre not lean it wont just magically pop up, I know some probably closet blackpill 5.5+ psl guy irl that did that and it looks very good on him but he's like 12% bf)
  • Assess again and go for <=12% bf
  • Check what I'll need from that point on.
I'll mention Socialmaxx related stuff:

• I've been decent at social situations but not with girls because I was just invisible to them in HS. I've been getting way more attention recently (my pissrandom new instagram acc I've got plenty of >=avg girls from uni following me first without me even knowing them) so I'll need to escape autism.
  • Clubmaxx? Idk I've never enjoyed clubs but I'll just go from now.
Failos/possible surgeries:

• As was mentioned idk what to do with the forehead? Probably nothing that could be doable (have heard some browridge implants but that sounds genuinely dogshit)
  • I have a gigantic overbite but in motion-sideprofile-3/4, it doesn't seem that bad so I'll probably not touch it (my blackpilled orthodontist told me to not listen to maxillofacial surgeons cause they just do what their books tell them to do, and getting me a surgery would just flatten my maxilla and make me look shit)
  • Also mentioned uee and scleral show which can be tackled I guess but sounds risky? Will see what happens by like next 2 years with this (have made gigantic progress with a method I found online+puberty)
  • Im "thankfully" a scoliosis patient so I'll go from 176 to like estimated 179-180 with just the surgery (which is mostly covered by insurance) which is way better than just being stuck at 176 (but still worse than being 183+ already)
If anyone wants to hold me accountable in DMs cause I'm lazy af go ahead.
What method have you found to improve eye area and especially scleral show?

What method have you found to improve eye area and especially scleral show?
Ice hooding, pulling, and pushing the eye (method I explain in a post of mine) all seem to work bit by bit. Mostly did the last , started doing the rest recently and we'll see.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
bio cold af. mirin.