What was your awakening

castizo

castizo

Kraken
What was your blackpill awakening??

For me it was when the girl i thought loved me and wanted to be with me kissed another guy right infront of me and didin't even apologize or say anything afterwards and just acted like it was an obvious thing like of course she would do that to me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Ryldoo IS COPING, Stuttercel and 11 others
The moment I consumed carbohydrates

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969, Ryldoo IS COPING, inceltriad78 and 15 others
School dance, 6th grade

Not in the way you would think though

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Sub5kang, notsocommonthumb and 2 others

For me it was when the girl i thought loved me and wanted to be with me kissed another guy right infront of me and didin't even apologize or say anything afterwards and just acted like it was an obvious thing like of course she would do that to me
when a foid made fun of me for being a virgin, after my friend called her a hoe back in school. brutal i wasn’t even involved

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang, notsocommonthumb, imthesupremecel and 1 other person

The mirror

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang, FacialStructure404, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
when a foid made fun of me for being a virgin, after my friend called her a hoe back in school. brutal i wasn’t even involved
Sorry but how would that make u blackpill it wasn't anything to do with looks girls just use virgin as an insult towards guys

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, notsocommonthumb, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
Sorry but how would that make u blackpill it wasn't anything to do with looks girls just use virgin as an insult towards guys
it was a long story, but either way she did say something about my looks during that. i personally think it was very brutal and blackpilling.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, castizo and imthesupremecel
it was a long story, but either way she did say something about my looks during that. i personally think it was very brutal and blackpilling.
I mean yeah i get it but did you say anything back or did u just take it?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, GabachoCopium and imthesupremecel
when I traveled 150km for a girl and she ignored me after. 3 years ago haven't been the same since

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, qazw, boss8055 and 4 others
when I traveled 150km for a girl and she ignored me after. 3 years ago haven't been the same since
What happened bhai, also same i haven't been able to talk to a single girl after what happened to me i still feel betrayed

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and imthesupremecel
I mean yeah i get it but did you say anything back or did u just take it?
i was just standing there with a fake smirk :feelswah:, didn’t say anything.

• So Sad
  • +1
Constant rejection for my innocent LTR tryouts.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and castizo
What happened bhai, also same i haven't been able to talk to a single girl after what happened to me i still feel betrayed
I met a girl online we talked and holy shit it was the best time of my life we texted quite literally non top for 19 hours straight. NO interruptions. We exchanged pics and I (unconsciously) frauded hard so it was alright. She event sent me some nudes and we decided to meet up. we talked and I had my first kiss with her but then I got brutally ignored

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: whotthehell, EdgyFashionist, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
I met a girl online we talked and holy shit it was the best time of my life we texted quite literally non top for 19 hours straight. NO interruptions. We exchanged pics and I (unconsciously) frauded hard so it was alright. She event sent me some nudes and we decided to meet up. we talked and I had my first kiss with her but then I got brutally ignored
Mogs me tbh i haven't kissed a girl since 3rd grade, i dont even know where to start when it comes to talking to girls

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and imthesupremecel
Elaborate bhai, i shared my story
Noticed I got more attention than most of the guys there

None of these girls knew me prior for the most part, so figured it could only be one thing leading to this

• +1
  • Hmm...
now that im aware of the intrinsic nature of it, i see it pretty much everywhere i go, it’s become second nature at this point

• +1
  • So Sad
Mogs me tbh i haven't kissed a girl since 3rd grade, i dont even know where to start when it comes to talking to girls
same tbh. I had a gf but she broke up and now idk what to do and how to even get a girls number or something like that. Soon is m birthday and nobody cares anymore all my friends and the only girl who ever gave me actual attention left me and im completely alone. A man who once tasted sugar craves it more than someone who never tasted it

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, notsocommonthumb and castizo
Noticed I got more attention than most of the guys there

None of these girls knew me prior for the most part, so figured it could only be one thing leading to this
Bro i didin't get this could you rephrase?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
25+, ikr it's over.

Knowing it's over provide relief.
Wtf do you not want a wife and kids or something? how do you cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Kroker
Bro i didin't get this could you rephrase?
I got a lot more attention from girls here than basically every other guy there

Basically none of these girls knew me prior to this, so figured this could only be due to looks

• +1
  • Woah
Wtf do you not want a wife and kids or something?
IMG 0883

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whotthehell, FacialStructure404, cooldude1231 and 2 others
idk im not blackpilled enough

• +1
  • Hmm...
I got a lot more attention from girls here than basically every other guy there

Basically none of these girls knew me prior to this, so figured this could only be due to looks
Ohhh i meant how did the black pill affect you in a bad way i didint know you meant that you realized that looks matter because girls thought you were attractive i thought you meant the opposite

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and chadintraining
Wtf do you not want a wife and kids or something? how do you cope
Fuck kids bro.

Don't wanna bring extra stress in my life.

I wasn't born to be responsible for others, I'll tap out very soon. Better off not procreating at all, so I don't get held accountable for the misery of my own.

I'd legit just blow my brains out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whotthehell, FacialStructure404, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Ohhh i meant how did the black pill affect you in a bad way i didint know you meant that you realized that looks matter because girls thought you were attractive i thought you meant the opposite
Yeah

Most guys who get blackpilled in that type of way are on the opposite end of the spectrum

• +1
  • So Sad
Fuck kids bro.

Don't wanna bring extra stress in my life.

I wasn't born to be responsible for others, I'll tap out very soon. Better off not procreating at all, so I don't get held accountable for the misery of my own.

I'd legit just blow my brains out
Don't talk like this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and notsocommonthumb
when my girlfriend of 2 weeks suddenly started dating the hot guy in class without telling me and when i found out she told everybody we weren't girlfriend and boyfriend

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell, EdgyFashionist, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
when my girlfriend of 2 weeks suddenly started dating the hot guy in class without telling me and when i found out she told everybody we weren't girlfriend and boyfriend
Kinda similar to what happened to me, mogs me tho "girlfriend of 2 weeks"

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb

I got rejected by North Atlantid HTB

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
After seeing my 8th onetis with another guy

• So Sad
I don't talk to girls anymore after the 1st one
Lucky I've had 8 onetises and have a 9th one now and have never gotten with any of them. The current one is even at my looks lvl

• +1
Reactions: castizo and notsocommonthumb
I haven't awoken yet.
All I have is some tales from .org of people who claim they slay but all is cope.

As far as I know, 95% of young men are truecels. What is there to awaken to? I am just normal, being a truecel.

• Woah
Not anything specifically but ever since I was a kid, I have had an obsession with improving myself as much as I can, nothing ever really feels like enough, I always find something new I have to work on and I feel like I do not deserve to be treated fairly as other people are if I´m not willing to get myself as close to perfection as I can, so I never stop thinking about it and it has always been on my mind for as long a I can remember.

• Woah
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and castizo
Lucky I've had 8 onetises and have a 9th one now and have never gotten with any of them. The current one is even at my looks lvl
show picture of her, is she bad?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and castizo
I have been to like 50 raves during the last 2 years. You rarely even see people making out whatsoever on the dance-floor and that is even with love-making drugs used like mephedrone and MDMA which make you horny asf.

Maybe 1 in 100 people make-out during a techno rave, but probably way less than that.

Just proves 95/5 theory. over for men.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: whotthehell, EdgyFashionist and castizo
I have been to like 50 raves during the last 2 years. You rarely even see people making out whatsoever. Maybe 1 in 100.

Just proves 95/5 theory. over for men.
Don't bring my hopes down😕

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston