What will I say to my crush? You decide!

Which of the replies starting with "BLACKPILL" has the best message to DM my crush?

• The 1st one

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • The 2nd one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The 3rd one

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • The 4th one

• The 5th one

• The 6th one

• The 7th one

• The 8th one

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The 9th one

• The 10th one

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
My giga-cute crush posted an Instagram story that said she's been getting lots of college mail ever since she took the SAT. I replied to her story and asked what she got on the SAT. She said 1530. Mogs me—the highest I've ever gotten on a practice test in 1520, and she scored 1530 on the real deal.

I need to respond to her soon! I don't have much time left.

If you have a good idea of what I can DM my crush, please post a reply that begins with the word "BLACKPILL" in bold and all caps followed by the DM suggestion. The first 10 of these replies can be voted on in the poll.

(If you have a crush DM suggestion, but you don't want it to be voted on, just reply without the "BLACKPILL" text indicator.)

She's taller than me, ultra thicc (what would be considered landwhale-tier here), and Black, if that matters at all.

I know y'all probably don't care, but I really want you guys to be serious with your suggestions. No goofing around. I will DM my crush the top-voted suggestion*, unless y'all don't take this seriously and only reply with shitty message suggestions.

The top-voted reasonable DM for my situation. For example, if the #1 highest-voted DM is asking her out, and the #2 highest-voted DM is a pickup line, I will use #2 because I cannot go on dates.

UPDATE: No one used the all-caps, bold text marker, so the poll ain't gonna work. I'll just pick the reply I like the most (or maybe do a Google form in a next round if time permits). So much for "you decide." I was planning on making a whole series of threads with this system.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
tbh deleted bc i dont wanna troll

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Say that's fucking good for a practice test & that she's high iq

• +1
your crush is probably a 1PSL gook whore if she got 1530 on her SAT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 9699
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: everythingisacope, Inscol, Deleted member 4797 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 9699
"cute Black landwhale"

See the cute there? This is no average overweight girl.
cope tbh but i hope youre not wrong
i seen the "cute" but i dont think a landwhale could ever be cute jfl

goodluck with her though bro

• +1
"wow you're really smart to have achieved that grade, great job" then build a conversation talking about how she achieved it via studying or whatever and basically call her smart again and again. listen dude you're talking to virgins on an incel forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 5969 and thecel
one word, "smart"

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and thecel
Yet there are sex-having HTNs and chadlites here
some larpers and that doesn't mean they know shit. you're on your own basically. there's no guide for being good in social situations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and thecel
one word, "smart"
"wow you're really smart to have achieved that grade, great job" then build a conversation talking about how she achieved it via studying or whatever and basically call her smart again and again. listen dude you're talking to virgins on an incel forum
Say that's fucking good for a practice test & that she's high iq

No one added the "BLACKPILL" marker to their reply? Dang, I don't think that poll idea is working. I guess I'll have to pick the best response myself (or Imma do a Google form? jfl). Welp.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and WadlowMaxxing
compliment
build on compliment
introduction

• +1
ye

• +1
Reactions: thecel and WadlowMaxxing
BLACKPILL

'So you think your smart now huh? ;)'

'Well I know your smart-ISH, but grades dont mean everything, I wanna get to know you to find out the truth.'

Sommething like that, and dont put the 2nd part sent right away, send that bit a later after she took the first bait.

Game works 10x better when spoken irl than when texted though, so tell her that IRL instead of hiding behind texts u pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 7098 and thecel
More info:

She doesn't go to the same school as me. I know she's in speech & debate and supports BLM, but I don't know much else about her.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
BLACKPILL

'So you think your smart now huh? ;)'

'Well I know your smart-ISH, but grades dont mean everything, I wanna get to know you to find out the truth.'

Sommething like that, and dont put the 2nd part sent right away, send that bit a later after she took the first bait.

Game works 10x better when spoken irl than when texted though, so tell her that IRL instead of hiding behind texts u pussy.
bro, leave some pussy for the rest of us. You got a Bimax and game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Deleted member 4797 and thecel
what makes you think you have a chance with her?

nigga got iq mogged by a black landwhale
me too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Inscol, Hightwolf and 2 others
she’s prob larping about her SAT if she’s black

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: everythingisacope, Inscol, thecel and 3 others
BLACKPILL test

• +1
She's Black

meanwhile thecel pulling to her crib to smash but instead her father take him for a long walk to marocccco

Attachments

• sdzxv.JPG
    sdzxv.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 21
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, Hightwolf and thecel
I will give u some sat tips boyo. I got 1590

• Love it