What women think they'd look like as men VS what they really would look like as men

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
Expectation:

Reality:

No, most women would not be idealized Chads if they were born male. Most women would NOT date their male selves, if they had to objectively imagine themselves of the other gender. But many would just assume they'd be some Chad thanks to delusionmaxxing. :lul::lul::lul:

Most women are objectively MTNs if genderswapped using FaceApp, with the exception of robust HTBs/Stacylites (who turn into maesthetic jocks) and Stacies (who turn into prettyboys)

Add on 5 inches to a foid's height to get their male equivalent. The average foid height in the US is 5'4, hence her male counterpart would be 5'9

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Hikicel69, Deleted member 16853 and 13 others
I wish there was some magical spell where you could make a girl have to live the entire life of their male version while somehow also knowing what their life as a female was like, but still also not having that influence their actions during their male life. Ultimately however returning back to their female self :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, isis_Bleach and Xangsane
I wish there was some magical spell where you could make a girl have to live the entire life of their male version while somehow also knowing what their life as a female was like, but still also not having that influence their actions during their male life. Ultimately however returning back to their female self :Comfy:
Do you think most foids would be incels if male?

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Matthias8272
What do you think the female version to this person would be?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Do you think most foids would be incels if male?
Maybe not incel but there would be a substantial decrease in life quality amongst essentially all women. They'd probably pray for it to be over so they can return, especially if they have poor skulls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LOST18yearold and Xangsane
Maybe not incel but there would be a substantial decrease in life quality amongst essentially all women. They'd probably pray for it to be over so they can return, especially if they have poor skulls
What about the robust bonemogger HTBs/Stacylites that turn into maesthetic jock Chadlites/Chads, and the Stacies that turn into prettyboys?

• +1
Reactions: LOST18yearold and Matthias8272
FtM troons are just extreme masochists. jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
I'll never know until I see their skull but it's likely an exaggeration of course :Comfy:
Reckon the person behind the account is some LTB idealizing about being a Chad?

• +1
What about the robust bonemogger HTBs/Stacylites that turn into maesthetic jock Chadlites/Chads, and the Stacies that turn into prettyboys?
Yeah that's why I said essentially all women, there'd be a rare few who would have a similar experience

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Reckon the person behind the account is some LTB idealizing about being a Chad?
idk just another retard foid, I leave it at that

• JFL
Yeah that's why I said essentially all women, there'd be a rare few who would have a similar experience
I did it on some women I know IRL

Best-looking guy was from a robust HTB - she turned into a maesthetic Chadlite with a mogger lower third, dark looks and NW1. Shame he'd only be 5'8, as she's 5'3.
Would he still be incel? @Br0sk1

The other guys were subhuman - MTN. Even some stacylites turned into MTNs/LTNs due to their feminine bone structure.

• +1
On the whole question of "what would women look like as men" I also wonder about what the genetic influence of having different sex chromosomes on one's appearance is (apart from sex determination obviously) and whether Faceapp properly accounts/corrects for that.

• +1
I did it on some women I know IRL

Best-looking guy was from a robust HTB - she turned into a maesthetic Chadlite with a mogger lower third, dark looks and NW1. Shame he'd only be 5'8, as she's 5'3.
Would he still be incel? @Br0sk1

The other guys were subhuman - MTN. Even some stacylites turned into MTNs/LTNs due to their feminine bone structure.

Chadlite of any kind wouldn't be incel I don't think unless 5'4" and under or maybe below 5'8" and heavily Aspie.

• +1
On the whole question of "what would women look like as men" I also wonder about what the genetic influence of having different sex chromosomes on one's appearance is (apart from sex determination obviously) and whether Faceapp properly accounts/corrects for that.
Transgenderism?

Chadlite of any kind wouldn't be incel I don't think unless 5'4" and under or maybe below 5'8" and heavily Aspie.
The foid has a good frame, on the mesomorphic side and naturally toned. So I'm guessing he'd have good body genetics. She would be 5'8 if male.
Most foids I know are skinnyfat with bad frames

I wonder if foids with high hairlines would correlate with norwooding since we norwood (they don't)

Last edited:
Transgenderism?

The issue is that a transgender person cannot undo all the stuff that happened developmentally and thus will usually not look phenotypically female-passing or will look very uncanny. Also the differences in their appearance from cisgenders is one of sex determination.

I think what I'm talking about is what would be the differences in appearance between people who are intersex (let's say Swyer Syndrome phenotypic females vs. genetically normal females) from the same family as a result of differences in their sex chromosomes. So, in other words, what effect does having different sex chromosomes have on one's appearance, independent of anything else?

I suspect Faceapp is essentially transforming biologically normal males into women with Swyer Syndrome and biologically normal females into men with De la Chapelle Syndrome and this may explain why the results look a bit weird. That's just a hypothesis though.

Last edited:
  • +1
The issue is that a transgender person cannot undo all the stuff that happened developmentally and thus will usually not look phenotypically female-passing or will look very uncanny. Also the differences in their appearance from cisgenders is one of sex determination.

I think what I'm talking about is what would be the differences in appearance between people who are intersex (let's say Swyer Syndrome phenotypic females vs. genetically normal females) from the same family as a result of differences in their sex chromosomes. So, in other words, what effect does having different sex chromosomes have on one's appearance, independent of anything else?

I suspect Faceapp is essentially transforming biologically normal males into women with Swyer Syndrome and biologically normal females into men with De la Chapelle Syndrome and this may explain why the results look a bit weird. That's just a hypothesis though.
Or maybe it could be that women hide lots of their face with hair, thus when AI tries to make the hair shorter for their male versions they end up looking like they have De LA Chappelle syndrome?

Or maybe it could be that women hide lots of their face with hair, thus when AI tries to make the hair shorter for their male versions they end up looking like they have De LA Chappelle syndrome?

That's possible. We can test this by trying faceapp on short-haired women, but that might skew things a bit because of the type of women who tend to have short hair.

Is there a way to set faceapp up to turn women into long-haired males maybe?

What does the "beautybalm" woman look like btw?

• +1
That's possible. We can test this by trying faceapp on short-haired women, but that might skew things a bit because of the type of women who tend to have short hair.

Is there a way to set faceapp up to turn women into long-haired males maybe?

What does the "beautybalm" woman look like btw?
What about the type of women who tend to have short hair? Butch lesbians and punk/alt foids?

You can add on long hair on faceapp

I'd personally say a short haired foid is equivalent to a long haired guy because of inverse gender role expectations

What's beauty balm?

@jewcel @8PSLcel @bogii

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and bogii
they are saying a 6’4 , 200 pound athlete would be “really sassy” ??? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: youngmax
In reality a stacy is just as rare as a chad. So it makes sense that they would look so bad.

• +1
Reactions: bogii and Xangsane
In reality a stacy is just as rare as a chad. So it makes sense that they would look so bad.
I think chad is more rare tbh. Stacy is more common. At least psl chads, they seem to be one in 2000 while stacies are one in 500.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Xangsane
Utterly stupid.