What would be the best way to learn by your self?

Dragon5000

Dragon5000

Platinum
Like math, chemistry, and physics.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
- Spaced Repetition Active Recall ( I use StudySmarter Flashcards). On the Flashcards write important concepts or formulas

- Practice with similar Past Exams

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, TITUS, Kingcel32 and 4 others
> Google it.
• For example, "the best books about history"
• Download them in the pdf format
• Read it
• Take notes

> Watch youtube videos about the subject you wanna learn, find a few content creaters that post regularly and watch other videos of them.

For example; ı'm following two turkish channels about philosophy.

And currently studying; history, psychology, philosophy and recently started with chemistry.

Also i m planning to become fluent in german and french, ı'll be able to speak 3-4 languages by the end of this year.

- Spaced Repetition Active Recall ( I use StudySmarter Flashcards). On the Flashcards write important concepts or formulas

Old version of the anki's pc software and app version for phones are good too, you write question on the one side of the card and answer on the other side and it tracks your progress.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Dragon5000
Those kind of disciplines rely more on practicing.
Yeah I was looking to see if anyone on here knows of some good specific sites for practicing and learning.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Yeah I was looking to see if anyone on here knows of some good specific sites for practicing and learning.
Draw a map for the subjects you wanna learn or find the curriculum and then look for the internet about it.

There is a guy who got the MIT education without going to the MIT in one year;

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Dragon5000
> Google it.
• For example, "the best books about history"
• Download them in the pdf format
• Read it
• Take notes

> Watch youtube videos about the subject you wanna learn, find a few content creaters that post regularly and watch other videos of them.

For example; ı'm following two turkish channels about philosophy.

And currently studying; history, psychology, philosophy and recently started with chemistry.

Also i m planning to become fluent in german and french, ı'll be able to speak 3-4 languages by the end of this year.
YouTube channels are really good. The best explanations have the most views and likes. Often they give you all information to score above average aka 20% of brief information that provide 80% of the grade value. 80/20 rule.
Old version of the anki's pc software and app version for phones are good too, you write question on the one side of the card and answer on the other side and it tracks your progress.
StudySmarter App mogs Anki really really hard. Check it out.
Also, use z-lib.org to download popular top reviewed Books about the topic for free.

Saved so much money + you can import them in Notability app and mark Sth etc

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, ALP and Dragon5000
read books

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

- Practice with similar Past Exams
This, for memory use anki, and practice practice practice.

linkedin learning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back