What would happen if a sexhaver went ER on a bunch of incels?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
The media always portarys incels as evil who attack normies. What if the roles were reversed? What if some anti-incel normie shot up a bunch of incels? What would the media do then? They couldn't villify incels, could they?

sexhaver

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
if i would ever go ER i would do it on incels but not because i hate them, i want to do them a favour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 1707 and Britishlooksmaxxer
People would be happy or wouldn't care.

It depends if the incels said sexist or racist shit they would blame a leftist they might villify both but mostly the leftist and if the incel dident say anything they would blame the far right.

they would say its terrorism

yeah but how could they villify incels in this case?
It's like if someone shot up Westboro Baptist Church people. People would say "Yea I don't support violence but I can't say I miss those people amiright?"

Shooter = right wing racist because he killed a bunch of curries

incels finally can run opressed minority game

It's like if someone shot up Westboro Baptist Church people. People would say "Yea I don't support violence but I can't say I miss those people amiright?"

Incels are a much larger demographic than that Church.

Secondly, there is a difference between bluepilled incels and self-identified incels.

Shooter = right wing racist because he killed a bunch of curries

Most incels in America are white

Normies and chads have too much to lose. It's always the mentally ill and those with nothing to lose but their chains who commit those desperate acts of violence. Besides, incels rarely gather together, so implementation of such plans would be near impossible.

Secondly, there is a difference between bluepilled incels and self-identified incels.
I assumed we're talking about self-identified incels being killed. People would have no sympathy in that case.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I assumed we're talking about self-identified incels being killed. People would have no sympathy in that case.

No I'm talking about some normie suspecting losers of being incel. Take a videogame convention for example. They shoot it up, kill incels and maybe even a couple sexhavers.