What would happen if balding were eradicated?

BucketCrab

BucketCrab

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
So we all know there's this new drug Pyrilutamide that (so far) seems to be a game-changer for Male Pattern Baldness. I mean, if the chinese aren't bullshitting, it's stronger than Finasteride, takes less time to take effect, and has no side effects.
So if this wonder drug really is what it's hyped up to be, it's safe to say it would solve most cases of male pattern baldness.

But what would the consequences be for male attractiveness/dating?
I'd say it would be a bad thing for the few genetic gods who have been spared from the Norwood Reaper. After all, they're losing a very important edge over the competition.
At the same time though, really attractive guys don't really need hair to slay (although they'd look better with hair than without), and unattractive-to-average guys still get jack shit even if they are not norwooding. So the greatest benefits would probably only apply to above-average guys (HTN & Chadlite).

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Elvisandreaa
At the same time though, really attractive guys don't really need hair to slay
They do. They become oldcels and disgusting in the eyes of prime women with MPB or buzzcuts (yes, Statham exists, he is an extreme outlier plus he is 50+ years old, yes Meeks exists, but he is a genetic anomaly who looks predominantly white while being half ethnically black)
It also has some unpleasant social connotations in young guys like neo-nazism, military fanaticism etc.

Hair2

Hair

Superman bald

The best faces in the world can't carry balding, they still need a full head of hair to frame the face to look good.

Male pattern balding is the biggest singular destructor of looks if you don't count getting thrown battery acid on your face by a terrorist and having it disfigured.

Even with buzzcuts, these guys would not look good compared to having hair.

To answer your question, it would lead to a whole new bunch of men getting access to the one night stand market and getting more dates & chances for casual flings.

The male model got 120 matches for the clean shaven full hair look, 85 for the goatee full hair look and just 3 for the bald look.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, jonnyboi04, Deleted member 18301 and 3 others
male suicide rate decreases by 100%

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Vain786, Trilogy and 2 others
They do. They become oldcels and disgusting in the eyes of prime women with MPB or buzzcuts (yes, Statham exists, he is an extreme outlier plus he is 50+ years old, yes Meeks exists, but he is a genetic anomaly who looks predominantly white while being half ethnically black)
It also has some unpleasant social connotations in young guys like neo-nazism, military fanaticism etc.

View attachment 1856921

View attachment 1856922

View attachment 1856923

The best faces in the world can't carry balding, they still need a full head of hair to frame the face to look good.

Male pattern balding is the biggest singular destructor of looks if you don't count getting thrown battery acid on your face by a terrorist and having it disfigured.

To answer your question, it would lead to a whole new bunch of men getting access to the one night stand market and getting more dates & chances for casual flings.

Meeks survived the blalding pill

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
fin mogs because oral

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and lasthope
They do. They become oldcels and disgusting in the eyes of prime women with MPB or buzzcuts
I totally agree, what I meant is that sexually successful guys USUALLY retain sexual success even if they're bald, plus there are some outliers for whom hair doesn't really matter (think of Meeks, his SMV wouldn't change with or without hair), but for others it would be a death sentence (Timothee Chalamet-looking guys would be destroyed, although Harry Styles is norwooding and still looks good and super popular with young women? I guess it's more a matter of density rather than hairline shape).

Big difference between balding and bald though.

View attachment 1856921

View attachment 1856922

View attachment 1856923

Those bald morphs are just blatantly wrong. There is no way Henry cavill would look like that bald:lul: Elongated his forehead

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
O Pry is still chad somehow but Chico is brutal

He is legit average to below average looking, sub 5 psl

bro who cares these ground breaking shits. fin min maybe duta, it is what all about and plus this drug is probably going to be expensive.

B062B289 D047 4E71 88EC 899DC7B792EC

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
bro who cares these ground breaking shits. fin min maybe duta, it is what all about and plus this drug is probably going to be expensive.
Well. If I were balding, I'd rather take something that has no potential side effects like erectile dysfunction, but I realize most of the side effects are exaggerated.

Well. If I were balding, I'd rather take something that has no potential side effects like erectile dysfunction, but I realize most of the side effects are exaggerated.
average man in capitalist world has shit hormone levels. I will be on steroids anyway so...

Hopefully the middle class get eradicated so only richcels are allowed to enjoy it, fuck normies! they don't deserve shit

I mean some dudes just look fucking good with fucked up hair
2STl.gif

take that guy, put him in any bar with any age girls, and with enough charisma his looks would do the rest of the work.

I totally agree, what I meant is that sexually successful guys USUALLY retain sexual success even if they're bald, plus there are some outliers for whom hair doesn't really matter (think of Meeks, his SMV wouldn't change with or without hair), but for others it would be a death sentence (Timothee Chalamet-looking guys would be destroyed, although Harry Styles is norwooding and still looks good and super popular with young women? I guess it's more a matter of density rather than hairline shape).

Big difference between balding and bald though.

I have seen many Chadlites and HTNs destroyed by balding.if they don't have the top of skull shape to survive that. If balding was cured it would save many former Chadlites and HTNs but make it even worse on other males.

the current male - female dating world is completely unbalanced in favor of women

i think if male pattern baldness were cured, the average male would become more attractive, therefore possibly making the dating world more balanced

does it decrease dht