What Would Happen If Everyone Tried To Live Like Nietzsche's Übermensch?

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
The Übermensch, a concept introduced by philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, embodies several characteristics:

1. Self-Overcoming: The Übermensch transcends conventional morality and societal norms through self-mastery and personal growth.
  2. Creativity and Individuality: They embrace their uniqueness and express themselves authentically, free from societal constraints.
  3. Will to Power: The Übermensch asserts their will to achieve greatness and overcome obstacles, driven by their inner strength and ambition.
  4. Affirmation of Life: They embrace life fully, including its challenges and sufferings, viewing them as opportunities for growth and self-realization.
  5. Beyond Good and Evil: The Übermensch operates beyond traditional notions of good and evil, defining their own values and morality based on their own perspective and experiences.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Narcissus🥀 and standardcel
Impossible. Not even Nietzsche was an Ubermensch just an incel rambling and rotting in his basement.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Brus Wane and butterworld
There would be wars and chaos. Civilization needs mass copers to survive in it's current form.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Forgot the most imporant: be a 6'2, jacked, handsome Aryan
If you're not, then even if you do all those things, you'll still be an Untermensch

• So Sad
There would be wars and chaos. Civilization needs mass copers to survive in it's current form.
Not a bad thing if you look at it from a pragmatic point of view.

Survival of the fittest. Nietzsche would have liked it.
Forgot the most imporant: be a 6'2, jacked, handsome Aryan
If you're not, then even if you do all those things, you'll still be an Untermensch
You're missing the point.

I'm not claiming that everyone can be some kind of chad.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Not a bad thing if you look at it from a pragmatic point of view.

Survival of the fittest. Nietzsche would have liked it.

You're missing the point.

I'm not claiming that everyone can be some kind of chad.
You're kind of missing my point as well too. Most people will not be chad but they won't be content either when you take away certain dreams, such as:
-Happy wife happy life
-Religious afterlife
-Work hard and succeed
-Political doctrines
-Good always gets rewarded
-Fair play, free market
-Democracy

They will have 0 reason (besides survival) to hold back from maximizing their will to power. It will not be a fair or enjoyable, sportsmanlike competition where everyone thinks merit should be rewarded. It will be a constant backstabbing, cut-throat wastelandlike atmosphere. You wouldn't like it really.

What you probably would want is a system that incorporates Nietzscheian ideals into an already functional society, where merit and achievement is extremely championed and encouraged with a strong honor system added in.

You're kind of missing my point as well too. Most people will not be chad but they won't be content either when you take away certain dreams, such as:
-Happy wife happy life
-Religious afterlife
-Work hard and succeed
-Political doctrines
-Good always gets rewarded
-Fair play, free market
-Democracy
Was this the point you were trying to make?
They will have 0 reason (besides survival) to hold back from maximizing their will to power. It will not be a fair or enjoyable, sportsmanlike competition where everyone thinks merit should be rewarded. It will be a constant backstabbing, cut-throat wastelandlike atmosphere. You wouldn't like it really.
Ok this was the answer I was looking for.

I just wanted to see what people thought the world would look like.

It doesn't actually matter if I would like it or not, or if anybody does for that matter.

It would make the world more individualistic. Everyone would be blackpilled. I think humanity would benefit from that in the long run.
What you probably would want is a system that incorporates Nietzscheian ideals into an already functional society, where merit and achievement is extremely championed and encouraged with a strong honor system added in.
Agreed. But it's never going to happen.
It's a fantasy utopia.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Was this the point you were trying to make?

Ok this was the answer I was looking for.

I just wanted to see what people thought the world would look like.

It doesn't actually matter if I would like it or not, or if anybody does for that matter.

It would make the world more individualistic. Everyone would be blackpilled. I think humanity would benefit from that in the long run.

Agreed. But it's never going to happen.
It's a fantasy utopia.
I don't know about the utopia part. Human societies change. Especially if people who adopt this Nietzsche type of philosophy get to produce more. It is not really impossible. But it would probably not be this idealistic version. It would be different in some ways. Or maybe the current world elite already operate on this way among themselves but keep a tight leash around the world through postmodernist propoganda and ideology spam. What I do know is, the picture is not very clear from my middle class perspective.

Covid times already had the rich people not care about regulations, masks etc. while having the public going schizo-mode over basically nothing.

We might already be living in your idealistic world, it just might not be for everyone. ;)
And if one falls for the scams, then maybe one is not fit to survive in a survival of the fittest contest anyway. ;) So everyone is already where they are based on their merit.

Every era in uman history had their own challenges and rewards. The question is: how well do you see them?

• +1