What would happen to 80s jocks if they were in schools today.

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I wonder what is even going on.

Instantly cancelled for homophobia? lol

Nothing. They'd slay

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
alt stacy would drown on their semen

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
They would be incels

I wonder what is even going on.

Instantly cancelled for homophobia? lol
canceled for homophobia? do you even go to high schools
niggas be making gay jokes, racist jokes, all type of jokes, it's the same shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Heightmogged

why are they baically gone then
chad slays no matter what.

Nigga, last time I was out, I saw a bunch of low IQ hoodlums screeching like retards, kids can act bad and still have a good social life.

chad slays no matter what.

Nigga, last time I was out, I saw a bunch of low IQ hoodlums screeching like retards, kids can act bad and still have a good social life.

:forcedsmile: im just saying wtf happened to their subculture. they're not around anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
:forcedsmile: im just saying wtf happened to their subculture. they're not around anymore.
Because it's not NT anymore. Being a tictoc prettyboy dancing while wearing skirts is what chad is doing now. This is caused by two things, average testosterone levels collapsing (chad is getting lower T as well) and society becoming more pro this stuff.

Chad can get away with anything (even murder if he's good looking enough) but he's encouraged to do certain things.

Because it's not NT anymore. Being a tictoc prettyboy dancing while wearing skirts is what chad is doing now. This is caused by two things, average testosterone levels collapsing (chad is getting lower T as well) and society becoming more pro this stuff.

Chad can get away with anything (even murder if he's good looking enough) but he's encouraged to do certain things.
How are you perceived if you’re too masculine then