Goodbye and Good luck.
4350c462abd1ae8d20f41859afe2f114

In some random highly populated town or something

@Collagen or rope Han Mogger.

BBC (Big beijing cock)

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 18340
It would be great

have lived in.china, only.ever saw 2 actual changs.

would be good.cos.u can nail.noodles, but their values are still.v 3rd world cos.end of the day its still a poor, VERY income squeezed country. so being a rich, high status 5/10 is better than being average income 9/10, unlike the west

• Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
have lived in.china, only.ever saw 2 actual changs.

would be good.cos.u can nail.noodles, but their values are still.v 3rd world cos.end of the day its still a poor, VERY income squeezed country. so being a rich, high status 5/10 is better than being average income 9/10, unlike the west
And that's the point really. West has top much money so it became about look

If you're smart there from young will you get good job or is it corrupt like uk
bit.of.both, slightly more towards nepotism than meritocracy, ut if ur smart u can.find more opportunities than rest of Asia, just not as much as.uk or Europe, cos there is a LOT of.liquidity floating around even today

bit.of.both, slightly more towards nepotism than meritocracy, ut if ur smart u can.find more opportunities than rest of Asia, just not as much as.uk or Europe, cos there is a LOT of.liquidity floating around even today
Meh I've known alot of smart people become bums in uk possibly cause they got unmotivated tho

Meh I've known alot of smart people become bums in uk possibly cause they got unmotivated tho
I've known a lot.of.smart people become bums in UK coa their parents let them and did everything for them, cos they could.afford to cos the golden generation got rich by being dumb and doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
I've known a lot.of.smart people become bums in UK coa their parents let them and did everything for them, cos they could.afford to cos the golden generation got rich by being dumb and doing nothing
Yes in UK and USA the rich are getting richer but in China can they become engineer or doctor easier