What would you do if asked why your eye color changed

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Let's say you did stroma or something, maybe wore contacts, and your eye color changed. Somebody asks about it. WTF do you say?
Yeah, I guess you could maybe get away with saying "Oh it naturally changes during the spring" or some shit if it's same color but a lighter shade, but literal entire color changes is very hard to explain.
Imagine the avg forum currycel visiting their parents in India, their T50s now A10s. JFL.
Only foids or people who literally want to cut all ties with their past life and start a new one can get away with doing this shit tbh, any man does it = over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 24444 and 6 others
Just play dumb and with that demeanour insinuate that it must of just happened naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17791, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others
eye cancer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Smuuu, pneumocystosis, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
Just play dumb and with that demeanour insinuate that it must of just happened naturally
JFL
"OHHH WHAT?? MY DARK BROWN EYES THAT LOOKED PRACTICALLY BLACK ARE NOW BABY BLUE?? WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I NEVER EVEN NOTICED... WOW....!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 17791
JFL
"OHHH WHAT?? MY DARK BROWN EYES THAT LOOKED PRACTICALLY BLACK ARE NOW BABY BLUE?? WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! I NEVER EVEN NOTICED... WOW....!"
Yea but you could say something like 'yea I did notice the change', and then ask them "does diet change eye colour" pretending to be clueless yourself, and they would think in there mind "hmm maybe"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Yea but you could say something like 'yea I did notice the change', and then ask them "does diet change eye colour" pretending to be clueless yourself, and they would think in there mind "hmm maybe"
Dude, this might work if it's not a huge change but T50 to baby blue this will not do jackshit unless the person you're talking to has a peanut brain. TBH that's why I think you shouldn't change eye color that much, mine are def T50 but the most I'm probably going to do with it if I ever want to is just make it light brown, maybe hazel.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
only way I see it working out if you fucking own it - becoming very rich and successful and then changing your eye color aka being an eccentric millionaire or some shit

even then it would be a hard sell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19766
Let's say you did stroma or something, maybe wore contacts, and your eye color changed. Somebody asks about it. WTF do you say?
Yeah, I guess you could maybe get away with saying "Oh it naturally changes during the spring" or some shit if it's same color but a lighter shade, but literal entire color changes is very hard to explain.
Imagine the avg forum currycel visiting their parents in India, their T50s now A10s. JFL.
Only foids or people who literally want to cut all ties with their past life and start a new one can get away with doing this shit tbh, any man does it = over.
These eye color changing surgeries look fake most of the time anyway so people are gonna notice "wtf is that indian doing with fake blue alien eyes"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Just say German radicals kidnapped you and are morphing you into an Aryan as an experiment to see if they can turn the whole world into aryans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, ErbCel, hiwasuwor and 2 others
only way I see it working out if you fucking own it - becoming very rich and successful and then changing your eye color aka being an eccentric millionaire or some shit

even then it would be a hard sell
High tier normie black guy becomes a literal God among men with light eyes tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, hiwasuwor, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
they you cummed into ur eyes accidently and the sperm mustve changed the color somehow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 19766
They’d think you’re wearing coloured contacts, at which point u rub ur eyes to prove its real

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 17791
Why lie? Just say you did it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 17791
just say u have contacts niga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Manifestation and subliminals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Mongrelcel, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
MSM or just don’t talk to people be lone wolf get stroma and no one will question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
'huh? wtf are you talking about? I always had A10 eyes. I never had T60 eyes"

• JFL
get it in one eye only i reckon. forgot what its called, but thats rarer and higher appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Mongrelcel
You just have to own it. Or lie and say you had a cancer that destroyed the melanin in your eyes but it miraculously went away on its own

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Mongrelcel
eye color change (or any real drastic looksmax) has to come with a total lifestyle change, aka moving to a different country and restarting your social life
it's too niche and non NT to get a bunch of plastic surgery as a male, and at some point you just can't explain it with shit like mewing or fat loss, and it will have strong negative impacts if you have a robust social life and wish to keep it - you would become a target of ridicule

so an option is to change you eye color, move country (or even city will suffice), and every time you for example visit family for Christmas or quick meet with your old friends, you just put in contacts with your original shit color

but it's still a stretch

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 20631
eye color change (or any real drastic looksmax) has to come with a total lifestyle change, aka moving to a different country and restarting your social life
it's too niche and non NT to get a bunch of plastic surgery as a male, and at some point you just can't explain it with shit like mewing or fat loss, and it will have strong negative impacts if you have a robust social life and wish to keep it - you would become a target of ridicule

so an option is to change you eye color, move country (or even city will suffice), and every time you for example visit family for Christmas or quick meet with your old friends, you just put in contacts with your original shit color

but it's still a stretch
I might get the laser depigmentation eye colour surgery and if my eyes come out too light I’m going to just wear brown contacts everyday until I live on my own

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 19766

but it's still a stretch
High IQ, t50 eye contacts usually look very natural anyways, JFL they're literally just black contacts anyways not hard to recreate
Look at Robert Pattinson in Twilight, blue eyes IRL but he looks like he was born with dark brown eyes naturally cause of his contacts in the film

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
High IQ, t50 eye contacts usually look very natural anyways, JFL they're literally just black contacts anyways not hard to recreate
Look at Robert Pattinson in Twilight, blue eyes IRL but he looks like he was born with dark brown eyes naturally cause of his contacts in the film
the most realistic option is getting lightening to a bright green (if it's possible, so far all stroma cases I've seen were blue), and then wearing dark green contacts when needed, and claiming you've always had dark green eyes

because really, other than your own mother not many people remember the color of your eyes that well, noone's gonna engage you in a debate whether you have had brown, bright brown, hazel or green
but they probably would notice a change from t50 to a10, just because the pheno of people who are born with t50s would have too much contrast with any kind of blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 19766
JFL
yes. gaslight 💯

• JFL
Just confidently laugh it off and claim that it becomes lighter over time, like the (nonexistent) doctor told you.

• Hmm...
mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 20631
I wouldn’t give a fuck what other ppl think

but it's still a stretch
good thread, this is true asf, i got a rhino and even then it was a hard sell to my close friends so i paired it with moving to the city and basically restarting my social life with the start of uni, also dyed and straightened my hair

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 19766
I already struggle just to explain why I’m tanned (it’s MT2)